Girls who broke your heart thread

Pigbenis

Molten Core Raider
Met a girl the other night at this bar / restaurant. We were chatting for like an hour hitting it off big the D.E.N.N.I.S. system was on point. She"s an ex WoW addict, a web designer, professional fucking hacky sack player, and oh yeah, she was smoking hot. I got her email like a pimp and played it off like a boss. I email her to see if she wants to get some drinks and food....

She responds "I"m not sure if I can do tomorrow yet, but give me a call tomorrow. I"m off at 4 and I"ll have to see if my BOYFRIEND is okay with doing dinner on his own #####"

I don"t even know I"m heart broke. I thought she was the one bro"s.

Tenks

Bronze Knight of the Realm
If it makes you feel better it sounds like a girl with those hobbies would be insufferable to talk to

Haast

Lord Nagafen Raider
PigBenis said:
Met a girl the other night at this bar / restaurant. We were chatting for like an hour hitting it off big the D.E.N.N.I.S. system was on point. She"s an ex WoW addict, a web designer, professional fucking hacky sack player, and oh yeah, she was smoking hot. I got her email like a pimp and played it off like a boss. I email her to see if she wants to get some drinks and food....

She responds "I"m not sure if I can do tomorrow yet, but give me a call tomorrow. I"m off at 4 and I"ll have to see if my BOYFRIEND is okay with doing dinner on his own #####"

I don"t even know I"m heart broke. I thought she was the one bro"s.
Did you let her know about your mancrush on Skrillex? That should tip the scales in your favor.

Pigbenis

Molten Core Raider
Tenks said:
If it makes you feel better it sounds like a girl with those hobbies would be insufferable to talk to
And that"s what"s blowing my mind. I was actually interested in our conversation beyond the possibility of seeing what kind of underwear she had on. A girl that I could possibly spend consecutive days in a row with without her driving me crazy?? Impossibru!

Voyce

Shit Lord Supreme
<Donor>
fight her boyfriend. Win. Claim her as your own. Mark your territory by peeing on her leg.

Voyce

Shit Lord Supreme
<Donor>
Or you could woo her with Owen Wilson"s charms, like in that Wedding Crashers movie and make her realize who her real soul mate is. A can of Tomato Soup. Because as it turns out, you were actually trying to date Andy Worhol, and M. Night Shyamalan directed your entire life.

Better love story than Twilight.

Pigbenis

Molten Core Raider
Haast said:
Did you let her know about your mancrush on Skrillex? That should tip the scales in your favor.
That"s only something Sonny and I discuss.

Voyce said:
fight her boyfriend. Win. Claim her as your own. Mark your territory by peeing on her leg.
Hummm. Go on.

Eomer

Trakanon Raider
I don"t think I could date a chick who was better at hacking (with a sack) than me. That shit"s not cool, bro.

Dabamf_sl

shitlord
Ask "what the fuck are you doing going out with other guys while you have a boyfriend?"

If she"s really hot, your rudeness will shock/offend her and make her want to have sex with you. Nothing to lose, so do it for science.

Voyce

Shit Lord Supreme
<Donor>
Dabamf said:
Ask "what the fuck are you doing going out with other guys while you have a boyfriend?"

If she"s really hot, your rudeness will shock/offend her and make her want to have sex with you. Nothing to lose, so do it for science.
Yes, or maybe something more subtle like, "As long as he"s down with us fucking."

We"ll have to compile a thesis at some point of all the data that has been collected over time here.

Jabberwhacky_foh

shitlord
You have the title of black knight but you wait for the boyfriend"s permission to have sex with a girl? Apparently my mental image of a black knight is quite far from reality.

Silver Knight of the Realm
Voyce said:
peeing on her leg.
Forreal bro. Don"t wanna get her pregnant.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/vFUV7r-2Dmo" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Salshun_foh

shitlord
So I heard a buddy was back in town, haven"t talked to him in over 2 years, had to find his email/contact info so I logged into an email account I haven"t in years, found this, thought I would share. Girl I loved to death but had to walk away from because she was perfect when we were private, but always stood by her friends before me. Eventually, I had enough. We eventually got back together later, after she curbed the shit, but having a girl you love completely tell you "If my friends ask, we"re just friends" is a bitch.

Nostalgia is a fucking bitch.

"If this doesn"t read as coherent as usual, I"ll preface this e-mail by telling you that I am extremely hung over. Much like anything else I"ve said, I don"t expect this to make any difference to you. Despite that, I think that what I have to say is important for you to hear if only for the validation of your own feelings. I"m going to give you a background story, it may seem inconsequential, but it"s getting to a very important epiphany I had. Last night I went to NCOD, I was in the parking lot of the Freezone and I started talking to a guy (he was a straight friend of the guy Josh likes).

He was tall, thin, goatee, glasses, tattoos. We weren"t chatting about anything particularly important, but then I realized why I was talking to him in the first place. Clearly, he reminded me of you (everything these days does). It"s kind of sad, I"m even talking to spin offs in an effort to feel closer to you (pathetic). So I get pulled aside by Josh. He wanted to know if I was hitting on him, cuz he was tradgic. I went the fuck off on him. I told him that I missed you and I hadn"t been able to allow myself to be close to anyone since we broke up. Every person on this planet is just a breathing walking talking substitute for you. I told him that he can think I"m stupid, he can not get it, it"s not his job and that if he were really my FRIEND he would support me in my relationships and what makes me happy. Then I basically went on a rant about everything you were saying to me last Sunday (with regards to me and my friends and how you were treated).

I"ve stood up to Josh before with regards to you, but I can now see that I should have done it much sooner. You were my boyfriend/fiance" and I loved you, I was wrong for standing there and allowing what I allowed to happen to you. I did stand up for you, but not everytime and I didn"t do it in your presence. I"m sorry. It"s shitty of me. I gave my friends more courtsey than I gave the man I loved. I never intended to hurt you, I just didn"t realize until last night that you were right. I had to see it myself. I feel that you hold me responsible for things (with regards to my friends) that were not under my control.

I can not control someone elses mouth, I can not control when you were and were not invited somewhere. That being said, if you were not invited, I should have put up more of a fight. It should have been we did not go, not you did not go. I didn"t want to go off on my friends, I still don"t think that it was fair for you to basically ask me to choose, but if it makes any difference to you, if that choice were mine, I"d choose you now. I don"t feel like I understand that it was a choice I made before (in the smaller sense) everytime I choose to go somewhere without you.

I didn"t realize that maybe I did abandon you at the parties because if it were me, I"d feel really shitty if someone did that to me. In my own defense, I thought that if we were that strong of a couple (like not just dating) that we could survive at the same party and have fun independantly, then go home together. It was wrong, I"m sorry for not seeing it sooner. I loved you very much, I"m sorry I didn"t act like it sometimes."

Haast

Lord Nagafen Raider
Wait, you guys were engaged and she still introduced you to her friends as "just my friend"? Backstory required.

Salshun_foh

shitlord
Her dad was extremely verbally abusive and made her feel worthless. She didn"t get all emo about this like most people, she just shut down inside around almost everybody. In addition, she saw how her dad treated her mom, and vowed never to fall in love. She did with me, and dealt with it in this way. In private, she was very loving, but thought showing it made her weak. She handled in this way, maintaining this fucked up stoic front around her friends that "she wouldn"t be vulnerable around any man". She started to change after she saw what it was doing to me and watching me explode on her father a few times. It actually came to a head one night when I told her I"d make her dinner at her place and busted out this bitching 4 course meal. She had these 2 female friend call her and say they wanted to come over at the last minute, they all 3 walked in and she treated me like a fucking home invader as I was putting it all down on the table and I went nuclear ape shit. That"s when she started changing.

Salshun_foh

shitlord
Oh this was years ago, it was a really old email I ran across. She changed her ways and we ended up dating for 2 years. That was just the fucking up beginning shit.