Girls who broke your heart thread

yimmien_foh

shitlord
Ravvenn said:
I got one by someone who was the first 99% "enemy" that sent me a message. I replied pointing out that all of our mandatory answers were complete opposites (he insisted on a Christian, obviously due to what I just said, his views on homosexuality and gay marriage differed from mine,he didn"t shower every day, hated dogs, etc.). He messaged me back saying that his "friend" filled out his profile while he was drunk. I told him I couldn"t date a pussy who"d roll over on his beliefs for a piece of ass.
What, there are people that don"t bathe every day looking to spend time with others in person? Man, even when my mom found a nintendo 64 at a KB Toys two days before street date, I still managed to take a shower within a 24 hour period.

zombiewizardhawk

Potato del Grande
yimmien said:
What, there are people that don"t bathe every day looking to spend time with others in person? Man, even when my mom found a nintendo 64 at a KB Toys two days before street date, I still managed to take a shower within a 24 hour period.
What a coincidence, your mom let me give her a golden shower so that she could get that Nintendo 64... not sure that counts for showering once a day but maybe.

yimmien_foh

shitlord
Wizardhawk said:
What a coincidence, your mom let me give her a golden shower so that she could get that Nintendo 64... not sure that counts for showering once a day but maybe.
it does not count because she took a shower and not you. Your lack of hygiene knowledge leads me to believe you must be a non-bather.

zombiewizardhawk

Potato del Grande
Obviously I know how golden showers work... I was implying that I pulled an R. Kelly on your mom and that she doesn"t bathe at the same time. Hope that helps you understand a little better.

opiate82_foh

shitlord
PapaShlapa said:
There"s a few dilemma"s here.
1 - I work with girl1 and will for the foreseeable future.
2 - Girl2 is almost certainly going to get moved to my location in the near future, probably beginning of November.
3 - I will then end up in a situation where I"m casually dating both girl1 and girl2, one of which is both my boss, and the boss of the "competing" girl.
A little late on this, but I"ll tell you my experience.

I was kind of in the inverse of this situation, I was "boy1" and there was a girl at work that both me and my manger hung out with a lot. It was pretty obvious to me that my manager (boy2) was into the girl and even though I thought the girl was awesome I was seeing someone else when the three of us were hanging out (I thought the girl was out of my league).

Well I broke up with my girlfriend and me and the girl from work started moving to being more than just friends. Once we officially started seeing each other boy2 started making out lives at work hell. He would screw us over on the schedule, always was pulling us aside claiming our relationship was causing problems at work (even though we always worked great together and kept our romance out of the work place) and many other little petty things. The three of us being friends also ended obviously.

Well eventually boy2 moved on to a fire-fighting job and I ended up marrying that girl so it all worked out great for me. Moral of the story is that I would follow your heart, because you never know how things are going to turn out. But make sure both you and "girl1" are prepared to deal with a jealous boss should she have feelings for you and things between you and girl1 get serious.

Dabamf_sl

shitlord
opiate82 said:

I was kind of in the inverse of this situation, I was "boy1" and there was a girl at work that both me and my manger hung out with a lot. It was pretty obvious to me that my manager (boy2) was into the girl and even though I thought the girl was awesome I was seeing someone else when the three of us were hanging out (I thought the girl was out of my league).

Well I broke up with my girlfriend and me and the girl from work started moving to being more than just friends. Once we officially started seeing each other boy2 started making out lives at work hell. He would screw us over on the schedule, always was pulling us aside claiming our relationship was causing problems at work (even though we always worked great together and kept our romance out of the work place) and many other little petty things. The three of us being friends also ended obviously.

Well eventually boy2 moved on to a fire-fighting job and I ended up marrying that girl so it all worked out great for me. Moral of the story is that I would follow your heart, because you never know how things are going to turn out. But make sure both you and "girl1" are prepared to deal with a jealous boss should she have feelings for you and things between you and girl1 get serious.
Fuckin haters. I hate haters. I had a mgr at a restaurant I used to work at do that shit. He hated on everyone. He"d try to hit on every single 5+ girl that worked there, then when they ignored him he would torture them in every way possible: critiquing side-work too much, accusing them of lying about rolling silver, etc. I had a blowup with that guy for being a dick to me by pulling one of those stunts (prob because a girl he got rejected from was hanging out w/ me) and eventually walked out on him. One of the most pissed off I"ve ever been. The other mgr eventually made him apologize to me, and from there on out he was cool (to me, he still tortured the hot girls).

Fuckin haters

Oh P.S. Just get real drunk with her Eomer & it"ll all work out

Kenadul

Golden Knight of the Realm
opiate82 said:
Pretty cool that it worked out, not a lot of that in here.

Zehn - Vhex said:
I bet Eomer does get sex, but with a completely unrelated girl he"ll never see again after tonight.
Haha true. I would say Eomer should go for a move as soon as they are alone but it has been so long without anything happening that it may seem weird at that point, which is normally no big deal life goes on, but it"s his neighbor.

Waywatcher_foh

shitlord
The time for Eomer to make a move was probably this time last year. From this point on, his story serves as an awkward cautionary tale.

Prove me wrong, Eomer! It might be time for The Package, Part Deux!