Girls who broke your heart thread

Eomer

Trakanon Raider
Tenks said:
I bet Eomer does not get sex!
Winner!

Wantonsoup said:
I always read Eomer"s posts in a Kevin Arnold voice.
Didn"t get the reference, googled, laughed heartily.

I think that my original suspicion before we"d even hung out, that she was just friendly and not necessarily interested was right all along. Hence why there had never really been much flirting and I never felt like there was a good time to make a move. Who truly knows though.

She came over, we had some burgers and salad, it was still fairly early when we were done so we started to watch a movie. I kissed her, she didn"t kiss back and just kind of smiled, I laughed and said "well, it was worth a try", she agreed, said it"s always worth a try but said something about how she was trying to avoid "boys" for the moment and was really enjoying being single, I said fair enough and we kept watching the movie. Didn"t feel awkward at all, just kind of matter of fact. Walked her to the door, she said thanks for dinner, and something about her probably seeing me tomorrow which I didn"t quite get (we hadn"t talked about hanging out again or anything), and that was that.

After I thought to myself that I should have responded to her comment about being single that I wasn"t thinking that far ahead anyways in an attempt to at least get some poon, but upon further reflection I"m glad I didn"t cause then it actually would have been awkward.

Ronaan

Molten Core Raider
Eomer said:
I kissed her, she didn"t kiss back and just kind of smiled, I laughed and said "well, it was worth a try", she agreed, said it"s always worth a try but said something about how she was trying to avoid "boys" for the moment and was really enjoying being single, I said fair enough and we kept watching the movie.
Well done anyway.

The comment about her seeing you tomorrow probably has nothing to do with the webcam she installed in your shower.

Dabamf_sl

shitlord
"Avoiding boys" means she"s not interested, not that she"s actually avoiding boys.

But well done on sacking up and going for it!

Seananigans

Honorary Shit-PhD
<Gold Donor>
Yeah that"s definitely one of the staple cookie-cutter responses for "I"m not into you, but I don"t want to hurt your feelings because I want you firmly in the friend zone waiting for when I"m ready (supposedly), so I can take advantage of you."

Eomer

Trakanon Raider
Dabamf said:
"Avoiding boys" means she"s not interested, not that she"s actually avoiding boys.
Oh yeah, I was well aware of that.

Seananigans said:
Yeah that"s definitely one of the staple cookie-cutter responses for "I"m not into you, but I don"t want to hurt your feelings because I want you firmly in the friend zone waiting for when I"m ready (supposedly), so I can take advantage of you."
Yeah, one day she"ll come home drunk, run in to me in the hallway and I will pounce. By kissing her on the forehead.

Drinsic

privileged excrementlord
All this advice they"re giving you is only going to work if you write a menstrual novella about all the sex you"ve never had and how much cigarettes annoy you.

Gaz_foh

shitlord
Eomer said:
After I thought to myself that I should have responded to her comment about being single that I wasn"t thinking that far ahead anyways in an attempt to at least get some poon, but upon further reflection I"m glad I didn"t cause then it actually would have been awkward.
Canadians are weird. If casual sex isn"t on the table and she hadn"t already made it abundantly clear she wasn"t interested, why"s she going over to your house food n" movies? Mean...don"t get me wrong, I"m not saying ""HURRR guys and girls can"t hang out alone together without there being something going on,"" but she"s gotta lay the groundwork first before you start doing the friendzone social stuff.

Antarius

Lord Nagafen Raider
So I caught chlamydia (or possibly gonorrhea, waiting on lab results). Not exactly proud of that, I should have been smarter, and used condoms... the burning has mostly all gone away within 4 hours of taking the antibiotic, gotta love the miracle of modern medicine.

30 years old... I"ve had sex with a total of 14 women in my life (I actually made a list just for this thread), this is my first STD.

What makes the situation strange is that of the 14 people I"ve EVER slept with... 10 of them have been within the past year and 5 within the past month.

So, a lot of awkward conversations ensued today as I had to explain to each of the 5 women how she should get tested for STDs. Some took the news better than others.

Haast

Lord Nagafen Raider
Antarius said:
So I caught chlamydia (or possibly gonorrhea, waiting on lab results). Not exactly proud of that, I should have been smarter, and used condoms... the burning has mostly all gone away within 4 hours of taking the antibiotic, gotta love the miracle of modern medicine.

30 years old... I"ve had sex with a total of 14 women in my life (I actually made a list just for this thread), this is my first STD.

What makes the situation strange is that of the 14 people I"ve EVER slept with... 10 of them have been within the past year and 5 within the past month.

So, a lot of awkward conversations ensued today as I had to explain to each of the 5 women how she should get tested for STDs. Some took the news better than others.
Whoever took the news best is your burner.

Eomer

Trakanon Raider
Chlamydia can be transmitted orally as well, and just about no one takes proper precautions for oral.

Haast

Lord Nagafen Raider
Eomer said:
A valiant effort
Good work man. Even though it didn"t work out, you don"t have to second guess yourself constantly anymore and you moved out of your comfort zone. Sounds like she took it well, so no problem.

Antarius

Lord Nagafen Raider
Haast said:
Whoever took the news best is your burner.
3 took it matter of factly, said they"d schedule appointments with their drs, 2 of them even said thanks for the heads up.

2 sounded completely pissed (I know I"d be).

Considering the statistic that I just read that 2.4 million people catch chlamydia each year in the u.s. I guess it"s entirely possible that I got it from multiple sources.

One of the women had a little bit of a smell when I went down on her, I"m actually leaning towards her... We also met and fucked within 15 minutes meeting each other, and had sex about 7 times in 2 days... I do think she was the one that took it the best.

Voyce

Shit Lord Supreme
<Donor>
Antarius said:
3 took it matter of factly, said they"d schedule appointments with their drs, 2 of them even said thanks for the heads up.

2 sounded completely pissed (I know I"d be).
Hmmm maybe you"ve banged a lot of whores.

Kenadul

Golden Knight of the Realm
Eomer said:
Winner!

Didn"t get the reference, googled, laughed heartily.

She came over, we had some burgers and salad, it was still fairly early when we were done so we started to watch a movie. I kissed her, she didn"t kiss back and just kind of smiled, I laughed and said "well, it was worth a try", she agreed, said it"s always worth a try but said something about how she was trying to avoid "boys" for the moment and was really enjoying being single, I said fair enough and we kept watching the movie.
Nice job actually going for a move, at least you know now. You never know, one night she could be horny as hell and drunk and want some dick and call you up haha.

Kenadul

Golden Knight of the Realm
Antarius said:
What"s the background on the chick? How hot was she? How old, etc? I know none of that has any bearing on catching an std but I"m curious as someone who has dodged multiple bullets. A friend of mine told me the one time he caught chlamydia the girls pussy was gooey haha.