Girls who broke your heart thread

Dabamf_sl

shitlord
Antarius said:
So I caught chlamydia (or possibly gonorrhea, waiting on lab results). Not exactly proud of that, I should have been smarter, and used condoms... the burning has mostly all gone away within 4 hours of taking the antibiotic, gotta love the miracle of modern medicine.

30 years old... I"ve had sex with a total of 14 women in my life (I actually made a list just for this thread), this is my first STD.

What makes the situation strange is that of the 14 people I"ve EVER slept with... 10 of them have been within the past year and 5 within the past month.

So, a lot of awkward conversations ensued today as I had to explain to each of the 5 women how she should get tested for STDs. Some took the news better than others.
Lol. Also my one and only std. I wish it were at least Gonorrhea because it has a cool nickname. I got it from some Korean chick from koreancupid. Then I met a girl I liked and started dating, and I gave it to her. I found out through her (my symptoms came late). That was the beginning of the end of that relationship. Haha. Then I txted the chick that I got it from and told her to go to the doctor. She said, "I have no symptoms." I said "it doesn"t matter, most of the time there are no symptoms. I got it from you 100%. And that can make you sterile if you don"t get it treated." I followed up twice to see if she went, and she kept saying she has no symptoms.

I don"t think she ever went. Stupid Koreans.

Quiz: Name the show: "Avoid the clap - Jimmy Dugan"

P.S. Ironically it wasn"t from the cat-food-vaginal-discharge girl.

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
Well I just met my girlfriend"s kid for the first time. She has shared custody with her ex-husband. So...not really.

Stop creeping my FB and commenting about it on FOH.

tyen

EQ in a browser wait time: ____
<Banned>
Soygen said:
Well I just met my girlfriend"s kid for the first time. She has shared custody with her ex-husband. So...nBro,ot really.

Stop creeping my FB and commenting about it on FOH.
Bro, if you under 40, dont be taking on step children.

Im just lookong out for ya. That shit is wack.

(from experience)

Sutekh

Blackwing Lair Raider
Tyen said:
Bro, if you under 40, dont be taking on step children.

Im just lookong out for ya. That shit is wack.

(from experience)
I thought trex"s kid was aborted, did she end up keeping it with BRO?

Waywatcher_foh

shitlord
Pretty funny that Citten gets a (well-deserved) ban for dumping unsolicited personal information about a poster on these boards; but when Tyen, the mod, and his vapid hosebeast do it, it"s just adorable.

Cutlery

Kill All the White People
<Gold Donor>
I think it"s just a good lesson in Facebook, honestly.

Have shit on your facebook that you don"t want the world to see? Have questionable facebook "Friends?" Well, expect the unexpected then.

Soygen

<Nazi Janitors>
TheCutlery said:
I think it"s just a good lesson in Facebook, honestly.

Have shit on your facebook that you don"t want the world to see? Have questionable facebook "Friends?" Well, expect the unexpected then.
Indeed. It"s been corrected.

Rune_foh

shitlord
chu said:
Yes, but typically gonorrhea is the culprit when it comes to STI pharyngitis, not chlamydia.

edit: Don"t think i"ve ever seen someone with symptomatic throat infection that didn"t have genital symptoms with chlamydia, but yes with gonorrhea.
If you were really in medical school then you"d know that where there"s one you have to treat for the other bro and the throat infection is normally asymptomatic.

Fuckin amateur hour up in this bitch

tyen

EQ in a browser wait time: ____
<Banned>
Soygen said:
Indeed. It"s been corrected.
You could of answered my question with "No" and no one would know you are throwing your young life away with someone else"s kid.

Soygen

<Nazi Janitors>
I"m not upset with the information I divulged being known. I wouldn"t have shared that if I was concerned.

The simple fact you"re bringing my real life onto the forum when you could just message me on Facebook or here(if you were genuinely concerned for my "young" life) tells me you have poor judgement and are probably not someone I want keeping up with my private life.

Soygen said:
I"m not upset with the information I divulged being known. I wouldn"t have shared that if I was concerned.

The simple fact you"re bringing my real life onto the forum when you could just message me on Facebook or here(if you were genuinely concerned for my "young" life) tells me you have poor judgement and are probably not someone I want keeping up with my private life.
you should have seen his first post (the one you just replied to) before he edited it.

I was laughing so fucking hard that when work called I had to get my shit together (and wipe the tea off my laptop - bad timing).

It seriously said something along the lines of "just trying to make sure that FoH is around to help make sure that you don"t make bad decisions."

"Here man. Let me help you out by blasting your shit all over a public forum. I"m just thinking of you. Don"t want to see you make bad decisions. Because as the guy dating trex, I know what bad decisions look like."

God its still fucking hilarious.

Its either hilarious for the reason that he only is capable of making bad decisions (ie trexx) or because he thinks he knows how to prevent bad decisions which makes dating trexx hellaciously ironic.

Goddamn Tyen. Thanks for the serious lulz. I only wish I hadn"t been interrupted with a phone call fast enough to capture your quote before the ninja edit.