Girls who broke your heart thread

Lenas

Trump's Staff
Tyen said:
You could of answered my question with "No" and no one would know you are throwing your young life away with someone else"s kid.
Or you could have not been a fucking douche. Try it some time.

tyen

EQ in a browser wait time: ____
<Banned>
Etoille all excited because I cut out a sentence in a post? I found that the alternative sentence "You could of just said no to my question" sufficed.

Tyen said:
Yo Soygen

Have you been doing the step-dad thing lately?
You didn"t say no, so obviously you have no problem outing yourself to gain the attention. Don"t take the bait if you don"t like the taste.

Don"t do the step dad thing.

Etoille said:
Let me help you out by blasting your shit all over a public forum
He blasted his own info, I merely asked a question that may or may not have pertained.

Eomer

Trakanon Raider
Soygen said:
I"m not upset with the information I divulged being known. I wouldn"t have shared that if I was concerned.

The simple fact you"re bringing my real life onto the forum when you could just message me on Facebook or here(if you were genuinely concerned for my "young" life) tells me you have poor judgement and are probably not someone I want keeping up with my private life.
I"m not sure if it"s bad judgement so much as Tyen not really having a dividing line between his online (as in gaming or FOH related) and offline (which would included Facebook, Linkedin etc) personas. There"s nothing wrong with that, necessarily. But it would mean he doesn"t relate to those of us who do keep them somewhat separate.

And no, this isn"t an invite for any of you assholes to go digging up shit on me, please.

Zehnpai

Molten Core Raider
I remember 12 years ago my best friend freaking the fuck out when I accidentally used his real first name in guild chat one night. How times have changed.

I imagine we all have some shit we"d rather keep hidden Eomer. I made the mistake a year ago of airing out some petty shit here. I"m really not proud of it. There were some misconceptions that I wanted to get clear but a phone call or letter to the parties involved would have sufficed. Or I could have just not said anything at all and moved on. My passive-aggressive personality won out that day. I like to think I"ve managed to bury that side of me in the ground next to my gall bladder.

As far as Tyen goes, I think he makes for a pretty good antagonist. You don"t want to get rid of all the troublemakers. Trust me, we did that on the Aro forums a few years back and within a month it dried up and died once we all no longer had people to dislike. I mean, hate is what the internet is fueled on. I"m a network engineer, I know. We had a fiber cut in Atlanta a few nights ago and hate started just spewing everywhere.

Anyways...

Besides, with what you volunteer how much can you possibly be hiding?

"Dear diary, today I struck out with the clerk at the grocery store. Better tell my internet pals that instead I can"t hook up with the neighbor lady!"

trex

Queen Bee
^for real.

I"m actually really shocked that Soy was so offended by this. (I don"t mean to speak for Tyen, but...) We werent trying to embarass him or call him out in any way, we were just shocked by a picture and wanted the story. I"m an always-lurker of TGWBYH (you"re welcome for not posting) and I knew soy would see the q right away.

Of course I"m not a psychiatrist, but I think we have hit a soft spot. Just because Tyen"s ex that had two kids was a seemingly-sane-crazy-woman and wanted a daddy for her other kids so badly she forgot to take her birth control, doesnt mean all women are that way. As legend has it, Tyen IM"d Req as soon as he found out she was preg and Req replied, "Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah ahahahahahahahahaha. I fucking told you that would happen man." Tyen went from having one mouth to feed to 5 in about, oh, 20 minutes.

He was one faulty embryo away from throwing away his entire life!

So sorry. The girl is beautiful and I"m sure she is lovely. We were looking for a non-existent story.

(but boy, for a man who can dish it out, you sure can"t take it)

Also, sorry you spit your jelly doughnut out on your keyboard from laughing so hard, E-fatoilet, I"m sure your saddlebags will greatly miss the 60 calories. On the up side (!) I"m sure your bat wings got a much needed workout cleaning it off!

Fammaden_foh

shitlord
Wait so Tyen has a kid out there he never sees?

And a jelly doughnut has got to be about 200 calories at least. I thought you had sizes mixed up thinking small was big, not big is small.

trex

Queen Bee
(miscarriage). The almost pregnancy freaked him out so much he moved half way across the country. Drama.

There are 220 calories in a jelly doughnut (google it), I was just talking about the one bite in her mouth while she was laughing. But I"m sure she takes monstrous, unladylike bites, so I think 60 calories/bite is fair.

As for jelly doughnuts, I would NEVER

brekk

Dancing Dino Superstar
<Bronze Donator>
I don"t see the big deal. We"ve had the discussion about someone dating someone with kids before. Seems pretty on topic for this thread and not really personal dig against Soy.

Dabamf_sl

shitlord
I"d still take Tyen over Etoille.

But I"d take 10 Etoille"s over 1 Trex. Errr...actually Trex has moved on into taking jabs at herself. Etoille still can"t miss an opportunity to bring up diamonds or being a lawyer or something else in a manner so show-off-y (made it up, fuck you) a 6 year old would shake his head in shame. I can"t decide now

Can we work on an Etoille:Trex conversion rate, like they do with currencies, only in this case the less you have, the richer you are?

Dabamf said:
I"d still take Tyen over Etoille.

But I"d take 10 Etoille"s over 1 Trex. Errr...actually Trex has moved on into taking jabs at herself. Etoille still can"t miss an opportunity to bring up diamonds or being a lawyer or something else in a manner so show-off-y (made it up, fuck you) a 6 year old would shake his head in shame. I can"t decide now

Can we work on an Etoille:Trex conversion rate, like they do with currencies, only in this case the less you have, the richer you are?
not a lawyer. good try though ace.

keep on slaying that pussy meow-mix.

Eomer

Trakanon Raider
Zehn - Vhex said:
Besides, with what you volunteer how much can you possibly be hiding?
It"s not about "hiding" anything, really. I just don"t want one bleeding in to the other. The shit I"ve posted in this thread in particular is not something I"d want just about anyone I know IRL finding out about.

Sutekh

Blackwing Lair Raider
This just in, no one gives a fuck about Tyen"s life. So shut the fuck up and go kill yourself like a American Inventor being chased by the police in a raiders jersey.

Dabamf said:
you didn"t go to law school?
I did. What"s that to do with "being a lawyer"?

You know you"d think for all the intolerable bragging I do that you can"t stand that you"d be up on your facts about me since I can"t stop talking about them, meow mix.

Dabamf_sl

shitlord
Etoille said:
I did. What"s that to do with "being a lawyer"?

You know you"d think for all the intolerable bragging I do that you can"t stand that you"d be up on your facts about me since I can"t stop talking about them, meow mix.
My brain hurts. Who gives a fuck what you actually do for a living. The point is I was reading the "job market sucks" thread until Etoille comes in "LAWYER LAWYER LAW SCHOOL LAW SCHOOL LAWYER LAWYER LAWYER LAW SCHOOL LAW SCHOOL ME ME ME ME ME," and I had to stop reading.

It"s like it"s 12:01am and I say to you, "you"re being a bitch tonight," and your response is, "it"s not night time, it"s morning."

P.S. Let me clue you in on a little tip about trying to be witty in insulting someone: it doesn"t work when it"s something they themselves offered up and actively joke about. Do you think I"m going "hey guys I had sex with this chick and listen to this gross and embarrassing thing that happened to her..." "...NO STOP DON"T BRING IT UP AGAIN" ?

What IS actually working for you is that I can"t even begin to comprehend how a human being could be so obnoxious that it is causing me mental distress.

/hate

Erronius

Macho Ma'am
<Gold Donor>
Zehn - Vhex said:
Pretty sure you need to fake your own death, flee the country and go into hiding for a year if you anger Lori.
LOL
Soygen said:
I"m not upset with the information I divulged being known. I wouldn"t have shared that if I was concerned.

The simple fact you"re bringing my real life onto the forum when you could just message me on Facebook or here(if you were genuinely concerned for my "young" life) tells me you have poor judgement and are probably not someone I want keeping up with my private life.
I"ve actually discussed putting some RL pics of mine on FOH with a number of people here recently, and every person without exception has told me that that would be a horrible idea. Even if you discount the people with malicious intent (and there are more than a few), there are still people that simply won"t see things the same way that you do, Tyen and Trexx included. I had Trexx bring up some PM stuff of ours, and though I didn"t care (I prob wouldn"t have PMed her anything salacious enough to be concerned about in any event) it still brings up the issue that even those who are to some extent entrusted with your RL info aren"t necessarily going to take the same care with that info that you would. It doesn"t even take ill will, but as you alluded to, judgement varies wildly from one person to the next. And honestly, when you talk about Tyen and Trexx, you"re talking about two people that threw their identities wide open for everyone to see, so I guess it isn"t all that surprising if they see things differently.

FWIW I don"t think that Tyen or Trexx have any malice towards anyone. I"ve teased a few people with tidbits of info before, myself (in what I thought was in a"good natured ribbing"sort of way) and while usually I was careful enough to be so oblique that no one but that person ever caught it, there was still the oddball wacky trainwreck that went out of control (I"m looking at you Mippo, LOL). That took a while to sort out and there was a lot of sore feelings over what was an innocent jibe, but lesson learned.

To be honest the only thing that made me raise an eyebrow over this is that, frankly, Soygen is aNICE GUY.He isn"t some guy in a loincloth who diddles children. I can"t really remember there being any negative drama involving Soy, so I guess I"ve always assumed that Soy should be afforded more anonymity than some others might be. Whether anyone agrees or not I don"t really care, its just that Soy doesn"t come to mind as someone I"d expect anyone on FOH to want to even joke about outing. Though I will say, Soy, that you must be one of the most crept people on here as I can think of more than a few people who have tracked you down by now. I can"t even guess as to why so many people try to creep on you, and I know that I"m not the only one that"s pointed stuff out to you before. You need to meet up with Chris Hanson for a special report on Cyberstalking.

You ought to change your title to"Most Stalked Poster on FOH"