Girls who broke your heart thread

Antarius

Lord Nagafen Raider
Fammaden said:
And how much did you pay for this....experience? Were you drunk? Lol.
About the same rate you"d expect to pay a "decent looking" female prostitute for a blowjob. I don"t remember the exact figure, I"d guess 80?

I wasn"t drunk.

Antarius

Lord Nagafen Raider
Drinsic said:
I highly doubt Boy George was the only person available on Craigslist that day.
I"m sure this varies on a city-by-city basis, but it"s actually pretty hard to get a quality prostitute off Craigslist in Cleveland.

Women that try to legitimately advertise in casual w4m are flagged off the site almost instantly, the majority (I"d guess 90%) of the ads posted will result in a spam message response from a robot. It"s actually a complaint I"ve heard from every single prostitute I"ve met off craigslist. Actual ads are flagged off the site within a few minutes of posting, the spammers don"t flag their own ads, so their ads will stay up for a few hours/days.

I"ve gotten all of my actual encounters by spamming refresh on the casual encounters section of the page (ads will show up there a few minutes before they show up under the w4m sub-category, using that method you can see the "good" ads before they"re flagged off the site). Or just posting an ad and having women respond to my ad (although as I"m sure anyone that has used a "regular" dating site can verify, hoping/waiting for a woman to message you is a good way of never going out... ever.

So after you deal with the 90% of ads being fake, 50% of the responses being from women so fat/ugly that even "I" don"t want to put my penis anywhere near it, and then filter out the "scams" (I was scammed once, had a guy hiding in the bathroom that came out with a knife, I was like "fuck this" and got the fuck out of there and just gave up on the money I"d just handed the bitch.

Erronius

Macho Ma'am
<Gold Donor>
Antarius said:
She seemed to just want a FWB situation when we first started (her words, not mine), but it seems like we"re hanging out more and actually having a relationship... Do I continue seeing her, having amazing sex and getting attached to her kids, do I cut ties now and be miserable and lonely for a few months
Been there, done that. It"s tough, but you should probably just talk to her about it. If you"re of the inclination to keep it up just for the sex then that"s up to you, but it always made me feel bad to be in a relationship with someone once I pretty much knew that things weren"t going to last (unless it was mutually agreed upon to keep up as FWB, but before long someone would go after fresh meat). I"d end up cutting things off before too long.

But women aren"t stupid. They know that it"s a longshot finding a guy that"ll bond with the kids and not be put off by any number of things like the impossibility of having kids later (if that"s the deal). So they tend to play it more laid back than most guys (in my experience) and let things take their own course, which is where I always got creeped out if I started feeling like things weren"t going to work out. There"s nothing like staying with a woman long enough that the kids start calling you daddy but you know that the relationship can"t progress past a certain point. Shitty.

I don"t get the miserable and lonely thing. Take the opportunity to hang out with friends more, go out and do some things that you couldn"t before. Meet someone else.

Antarius said:
or go back to prostitutes (which honestly make me feel even worse afterward).
I"m no p-sychologist, but if you end up feeling bad after prostitutes then maybe that"s a sign to stop that fucking bullshit. Preferably before you get stabbed, mugged or arrested.

Schezanna_foh

shitlord
Erronius said:
I"m no p-sychologist, but if you end up feeling bad after prostitutes then maybe that"s a sign to stop that fucking bullshit. Preferably before you get stabbed, mugged or arrested.
Well, if he gets stabbed in the right place that "a hole is a hole" mentality that he had could work out for the best?

Drinsic

privileged excrementlord
I was going to make some comment about how he said "passable" but apparently there are some blind motherfuckers here that consider Mr. Goliath as part of that category, too.

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
I think I really like Antarius. He just dropped that bomb like a boss.

Antarius said:
So then he suggested I try fucking him. That was even worse. I started to go soft after about 7-8 minutes of that.

He seemed to feel pretty bad about it, not just because I was taking a long time, but he seemed genuinely upset that I wasn"t cumming. He ended up going back to blowing me.
At least that was a hard working, honest, logical prostitranny earning his/her cash! Let"s a man who just fucked a tranny feel good... at least from a business perspective!

ham

Lord Nagafen Raider
I don"t check the thread for a while and I get to come back to this gold. Jesus christ, for some reason I love you, Antarius

Pigbenis

Molten Core Raider
Antarius said:
I"m sure this varies on a city-by-city basis, but it"s actually pretty hard to get a quality prostitute off Craigslist in Cleveland
Oh shit. Where are you at in Cleveland? I"m in Garfield Heights, and no I don"t give up my asshole easily.

Antarius

Lord Nagafen Raider
Dabamf said:
Does the new girl know of prostitute history, esp the man?
Yes about prostitutes (If you go back a few weeks ago in this thread I had to tell a couple different girls about possibly having chlamydia), she was one of the people. Anyways, her test results came back negative, so I didn"t pass it to her. And she has told me that I should stop fucking prostitutes and random other girls "or your dick will fall off". No I haven"t told her that I once had sex with a guy.

The bottom 7 names on the list list were all met within about a 2 month time frame and there was definitely some overlap between.

No I wouldn"t fuck Goliath. Like I said, the guy I was with looked and sounded like a woman. Had he not said it specifically in his CL ad, and had we not gone further than a blowjob, I never would have known. He wasn"t "hot" but looked like a "normal" woman. Like a 6 on the 1-10 scale.

Kenadul

Golden Knight of the Realm
Godamn, I leave the site for a few days and come back to this. As far as me, I"m still hanging out with a couple of chicks here and there but nothing serious. One girl who I felt I could date over the summer who ended up telling me she wasn"t ready to date because she wasn"t over her ex came out of the woodwork a few weeks ago. We hung out and had a good time and she disappeared again to actually get back with her ex.

A few weeks ago I hooked up with my first real squirter. I thought I had been with one or two before who kind of had splashes come out when fucking them but this girl legitimately bounced on my dick, lifted off, rubbed her clit, and straight pissed all over my dick, chest, etc. She warned me earlier while we were drunk as hell at a beer fest and told me before she did it so I told her to let it rip. She did it about 3-4 times and I was a little blown off guard by the warmth, but fuck it I liked it. I think that is where I limit my kinky shit though. I don"t care how longs it"s been I couldn"t fuck a dude, but props for the story and being honest Antarius...good lord haha. Keep that shit up and Goliath is gonna be back with tranny anal tips to help you get off better.

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
Antarius said:
Had he not said it specifically in his CL ad
Woah, hold the fucking phone. He said he was a dude in his CL add and you went through with it anyways?

Wakandan_you_gay.png

Ronaan

Molten Core Raider
Kenadul said:
A few weeks ago I hooked up with my first real squirter. I thought I had been with one or two before who kind of had splashes come out when fucking them but this girl legitimately bounced on my dick, lifted off, rubbed her clit, and straight pissed all over my dick, chest, etc. She warned me earlier while we were drunk as hell at a beer fest and told me before she did it so I told her to let it rip. She did it about 3-4 times and I was a little blown off guard by the warmth, but fuck it I liked it. I think that is where I limit my kinky shit though. I don"t care how longs it"s been I couldn"t fuck a dude, but props for the story and being honest Antarius...good lord haha. Keep that shit up and Goliath is gonna be back with tranny anal tips to help you get off better.
Well grats. I always wondered how they handle the wet sheets. There are those things you put in baby beds but...

Anyway, grats. Always loved Cytherea"s movies.

Cad

<Bronze Donator>
Kirun said:
Woah, hold the fucking phone. He said he was a dude in his CL add and you went through with it anyways?

Wakandan_you_gay.png
Technically I"d say he was bi-curious and once he tried it he didn"t like it.

Unless we"re going with the "one-drop" gay rule, if you"ve ever even considered fucking a dude, then you"re automatically "gay"

Actually yea. What the fuck dude? Thats some gay shit