Gladiator 2

Punko

Macho Ma'am
<Gold Donor>
Can't wait to see a fat asian chick with purple hair and her black disabled sidekick conquer the arena.

Just like back then.

• 3Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 3 users

a_skeleton_05

<Banned>
Can't wait to see a fat asian chick with purple hair and her black disabled sidekick conquer the arena.

Just like back then.

Don't be silly. We all know it will be a story about the most famous Romans of them all: Transicus Maximus and xir sidekick: Dickus Minimus

Drinsic

privileged excrementlord
This is probably going to be shit but with Alien, Blade Runner, Blackhawk Down, and The Martian he can do whatever he wants and all is forgiven.
Scott's record with sequels is phenomenal as long as, you know, they're not made by Ridley Scott.

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Pharazon2

Molten Core Raider
what we do in life, echoes in eternity

c52d46f6092b31785c19dd8f7bbd132b

fat-Russell-Crow-4-1fuzz-com.jpg

Omg Maximus turned into Proximo after he died?! Or did they like merge together in an arena in the afterlife in some DBZ sort of way? Maximo Proximus

Gladiator is pretty much my all-time favorite movie, but F this. Unless they start this out right where Gladiator left off, and as they're carrying Maximus through the arena he opens his eyes and says "Just kidding, I'm all good!" Then I'm all in this lol.

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
This is probably going to be shit but with Alien, Blade Runner, Blackhawk Down, and The Martian he can do whatever he wants and all is forgiven.

Did you not watch his latest dumpster fires?

This is going to have that ship wheel scene from Prometheus levels of retardness with BioWare levels of writing.

Sterling

El Presidente
Did you not watch his latest dumpster fires?

This is going to have that ship wheel scene from Prometheus levels of retardness with BioWare levels of writing.
I'm well aware. I'm not suggesting I'll even watch this movie. Ridley Scott still deserves adulation!

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Goonsquad Officer
The plot will be about an obese black one armed lesbian who enters the arena to fight for the honor of her warrior people with a secret kingdom greater than rome. Once in the arena she'll fight to free the tigers and lions as well as the ethic slaves because all of them are beautiful and superior. also climate change.

spronk

FPS noob
The plot will be about an obese black one armed lesbian who enters the arena to fight for the honor of her warrior people with a secret kingdom greater than rome. Once in the arena she'll fight to free the tigers and lions as well as the ethic slaves because all of them are beautiful and superior. also climate change.

wasn't that the plot for ghostbusters 2016

Chris

Potato del Grande
Basically the same people are making another Roman Empire movie set after Gladiator? Since everyone is dead.

Cyrr

Trakanon Raider
How Gladiator 2 Can Bring Back Russell Crowe's Maximus

"As for recasting the role, Scott and Cave's shelved concept for Gladiator 2 was Maximus being resurrected in the body of a Christian soldier - likely so that a new actor would star but would be embodied with the 'spirit' of the dead general. This would have involved some form of magic and delving into Greek mythology (the Romans adopted the Greek gods and the concept of Elysium as Heaven and Maximus both references and travels to Elysium in Gladiator). Maximus could return from the afterlife under the rules that if a soul is heroic or virtuous enough, he may be resurrected up to three times. "

While i personally wouldn't want him resurrected, it's an interesting idea while taking into consideration Elysium and the other gladiator(Juba, played by Djimon Hounsou) saying he'd see Maximus again(could be played off as seeing him in Elysium or even reincarnated).

ohkcrlho

Silver Baronet of the Realm
Ridley Scott needs to be put in a mental institution.
The guy is beyond insane.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users