Glass (2019)

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Fedor

<Banned>
0.00 star(s) Rating: 0.00/5 0 Votes
Title: Glass (2019)

Genre: Thriller

Director: M. Night Shyamalan

Cast: Bruce Willis, James McAvoy, Samuel L. Jackson, Anya Taylor-Joy, Sarah Paulson, Spencer Treat Clark, Charlayne Woodard, Luke Kirby, Marisa Brown, Ursula Triplett, Brian Donahue, Lory Molino, Raul Torres, M. Night Shyamalan

Release: 2019-01-16

Plot: Following the conclusion of "Split", "Glass" finds David Dunn pursuing Kevin Wendell Crumb’s superhuman figure of The Beast in a series of escalating encounters, while the shadowy presence of Elijah Price emerges as an orchestrator who holds secrets critical to both men.

• 5Like
Reactions: 4 users

Fedor

<Banned>
mlhc1es2wx611.jpg

• 5Like

sukik

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
I really like Unbreakable and Split. I hope this is good, but it is Shyamalan so we'll see.

• 3Solidarity
  • 2Like

TBT-TheBigToe

Gemcutter
<Gold Donor>
I was blown away by Unbreakable because I had no idea what to expect, went in completely blind and really did not expect them to go the way they went. It was, as far a I was concerned, the most 'realistic' a comic book/superhero movie would ever get before it stopped being a 'comic book/superhero movie'.

The people I saw it with, including my would be wife, hated it. (We raided together in EQ so I can forgive her not being as nerdy as me)

Unbreakable is one of my favorite movies that I forget existed... like Split.

I hope this is good. Will pirate.

• 7Like
Reactions: 6 users

Oldbased

> Than U
Damn, that girl forgot to bra back up after the last dicking. Also can they not get some knee pads for these poor women while sucking on said dicks?

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Brad2770

At the time, we only had a handful of “Superhero” movies that were any good. Unbreakable was in a league of its own because of how realistic it was. Even the eye roll gun scene with the kid was acceptable. This is definitely one of my favorite movies and one I have seen quit a few times. I loved the soundtrack as well.

• 5Like

Zindan

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I had never heard of Split, or forgot about it since I had no idea it was connected to Unbreakable (one of my favorite movies)... and now this? I feel ashamed.

• 2Like

Oldbased

> Than U
I had never heard of Split, or forgot about it since I had no idea it was connected to Unbreakable (one of my favorite movies)... and now this? I feel ashamed.
Don't worry. I loved Unbreakable as well but didn't know about Split.
I just watch movies, especially with people I like in them. I guess if I followed the internet trail of love I would have, but I had no idea either.
Going to dig it up now and watch it.

Lanx

Oye Ve
<Prior Amod>

do you really wanna know why you never heard of it?
mknight got special permission to have bruce willis appear in the end credits of split as unbreakable hero

more backstory?
mknight conceived unbreakable w/ the split character in it, could not make it into a good movie so he split it up as such

Sebudai

Ssraeszha Raider
I had seen the trailer for that Split movie but I had no idea it was related to Unbreakable. Gonna watch.

j00t

Silver Baronet of the Realm
no one knew split was related to unbreakable, that was the m.night twist.

unbreakable was an absolutely amazing film. one of my favorites. split was... much more hokey. james macavoy probably had the best performance of his career, so it was incredibly enjoyable just for that, but if he had anything less than a stellar performance, the movie would really have fallen apart. most of it just doesn't make much sense.

• 5Like

Zweischneid

Molten Core Raider
If you watch Split for the unbreakable connection, you'll probably be disappointed.

Split is it's own movie, and it's not bad. As said above, it's mostly MacAvoy's performance propping up a medicore script. The "Unbreakable Connection" is less screen time than your average Marvel post-credit teaser.

Zindan

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Just watched Split and it was surprisingly good, all due to MacAvoy. The Unbreakable connection was well presented, and as said above, this movie was all its own.

• 2Like

Szlia

Unbreakable is peak MNS and The Visit and Split were decent movies, so I guess we can be reasonably optimistic about that one.

Khane

Got something right about marriage
Amazingly I've never seen Unbreakable. I should watch that.

• 1Like
  • 1WTF
Movie information in first post provided by The Movie Database