Glass (2019)

Armadon

<Bronze Donator>
Watched Split on your guys recommendation and it was A+. I didn't think shamalamadingdong had it in him anymore. So unbreakable vs. the horde with Mr. glass pulling the strings. Can't wait.

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

Kiroy

Marine Biologist
<Bronze Donator>
can't wait, I really liked both unbreakable and split. not sure why split gets shit on

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Grabbit Allworth

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I can't really nail down why Unbreakable and this new movie have such amazing appeal, but I'm really excited about seeing it. Also, I never got around to seeing Split, but now I feel I have to.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Brad2770

Just breaks down that he can lift 506 lbs and apply 36,000 psi to steel, but it may not be his full potential.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

a_skeleton_05

<Banned>
Looking forward to this. Unbreakable was amazing and Split was great. Here's hoping that Willis puts at least a small amount of effort into his performance for a change, and Shamalamadingdong didn't go too far.

It's weird that the trailer tries to sell off the idea of a group of villains teaming up together while also showing that Dunn & Beast end up fighting eachother.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Fedor

<Banned>
It's weird that the trailer tries to sell off the idea of a group of villains teaming up together while also showing that Dunn & Beast end up fighting eachother.

David Dunn is a villain?

Both of the trailers so far have made it pretty clear that it's Mr. Glass and the Beast teaming up against David Dunn.

a_skeleton_05

<Banned>
David Dunn is a villain?

Both of the trailers so far have made it pretty clear that it's Mr. Glass and the Beast teaming up against David Dunn.

It's just the way Glass was talking about how they all had to team up together to get out. "I need your abilities to get us all out of here" followed by talking about villains teaming up. He seems to just be talking to Beast dude while saying it, but "us all" would encompass more than just the two of them. There's another part about Dunn saying he needs to get out before "he gets out" probably talking about Beast, so I dunno. It's a bit conflicting, or there's another person involved in the escape.

Fedor

<Banned>
"I need your abilities to get us all out of here" followed by talking about villains teaming up.

James McAvoy as Kevin Wendell Crumb / The Horde: A young man suffering from dissociative identity disorder who possesses 23 personalities and whose body chemistry changes with each personality, resulting in a 24th personality known as "The Beast".

• 5Like
Reactions: 4 users

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
Man I have to admit the trailer does seem awesome, but I will never forget the time this hack buttfucker fooled me with a trailer for the Village which turned out to be grade A pure ass.

Unbreakable is fucking awesome but I feel like it's awesome because Shamalamadingdong was more restricted on his stupid back then. He has made a few good movies but holy shit has this asshole made some turds that would put Uwe Boll to shame.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

iannis

Musty Nester
I think unbreakable was so good because it didn't have the trademark twist. The twist was the gradual realization that you're watching a Batman movie.

it was slow and subtle well executed and damn near perfect.

he did a superhero movie, one of the best to date, and he did it well ahead of the curve.

and Bruce Willis was really Fucking good as not batman. It's one of Jackson's better movie too. Jackson is so hack 90% of the time. This was in that 10% where he works for it. He's also very good when he tries to be.

Last edited:
  • 3Like
  • 1Seriously?

Locnar

<Bronze Donator>
Shamanlama is fine. I can't really think of one I wanted to walk out of. All where at least average and many were spectacular. Stop hating.

• 3Seriously?
  • 1Like