GLOW

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

chaos

Buzzfeed Editor
I never got into wrestling and I still thought it was cool. Wish we had gotten a sight of Debbie's tits but other than that a solid show.

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
Wish we had gotten a sight of Debbie's tits

I know this is dumb, but remember the scene in ep1 (I think) where they were jazzercizing and her boobs started leaking? That pretty much killed my desire to see her tits. Anytime they emphasized her tits after that, I thought her lactating all over the place.

Maybe in season 2.

• 1Picard
Reactions: 1 user

Xevy

Log Wizard
She's naked in Nurse Jackie. Google it.

They're incredible.

• 1Like

tera

Lord Nagafen Raider
Season 2 is up.

It's ok but doesn't have the same impact as the first season.

Rengak

Blackwing Lair Raider
Episode 8 was amazing. It was such a perfect homage to the actual glow show.

• 1Solidarity

Haus

<Silver Donator>
Wife and I got through the first episode of season 2. I get it that they're trying to set the stage and such for the season but it seemed to plod along some. It gets better as the season progresses I hope?

• 1Picard

a c i d.f l y

ಠ_ಠ
<Silver Donator>
Season 2 is up.

It's ok but doesn't have the same impact as the first season.
So pretty typical for a rushed second season Netflix show? Still enjoyable, just not the flare of the first story, since they never plan for more than that or have the creative gusto to continue being original on a rather simple premise? I loved the first season, but didn't really see it going anywhere after that. Unlike Gypsy, which seemed to have a pretty solid premise for a continuing, ever more complicated story. Alas...

• 1Like

chaos

Buzzfeed Editor
Good looking out. Man, she's skinny but I think it's just that 80s fashion, cause her body is solid as fuck.

Khane

Got something right about marriage
So pretty typical for a rushed second season Netflix show? Still enjoyable, just not the flare of the first story, since they never plan for more than that or have the creative gusto to continue being original on a rather simple premise? I loved the first season, but didn't really see it going anywhere after that. Unlike Gypsy, which seemed to have a pretty solid premise for a continuing, ever more complicated story. Alas...

I couldn't even get past the first 3 episodes of the second season. Meanwhile I binged the fuck out of the first season.

Not enough Marc Maron in S2. "Did you just slap me? What am I? A mouthy housewife?"

• 1Like

Caliane

Golden Baronet of the Realm
I'm just starting this now finally.. s1. I'm loving this.

• 1Like

Big Phoenix

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
S3 could have really done without the supergay episode and Bash turning into a gay cuck.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users