GLOW

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
There is a pretty good documentary on Netflix about GLOW that i just randomly happened to watch a couple weeks ago. Check it out if you are a fan of the old show or want some info on it.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
I loved GLOW when I was a kid. Hollywood and Vine were some good, early masturbatory material for young Soygen.

• 3Solidarity
  • 2Like
Reactions: 4 users

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
Fuck yeah...

8499750453_416059cdb8_b.jpg

5KGgu.gif

• 2Like
  • 2Solidarity
Reactions: 3 users

Jorren

Maximum Derek
<Bronze Donator>
Good stuff. Casting was pretty great, Allison and Marc Maron were perfect. I like the way that it was filmed too, had that 80's filmyness about it.

• 1Like

Schags

Bronze Knight of the Realm
I wasn't expecting to like it then halfway through episode 1 I was promised titty grabs and cunt punches and I was sold. 10 episodes went quick, enjoyed it.

• 1Like

Xevy

Log Wizard
Didn't realize that Betty Gilpin (Debbie) was Linda on American Gods. ALSO didn't realize she has a crazy bod. Jimminy Crimbus.

• 2Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users

moonarchia

The Scientific Shitlord
Ended up binging this over the past couple days. Good show. Some nice cleavage. Looking forward to S2.

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
I expected not to think much of it but ive got to say I really enjoyed it. Also Betty is a babe. Dem tittys.

Last edited:

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
Watched it last weekend, it was good. I honestly can't tell if it was really good, or if I just liked it cause nostalgia. If they make a second season, I'm not sure I'll watch. Also, brie's tits may have been the draw, but the black girl's tits were much better.

Now I'll find that documentary to help me remember how accurate the show was.

Khane

Got something right about marriage
This is a very enjoyable watch. It's sarcastic absurdism which is basically my favorite type of comedy.

chaos

Buzzfeed Editor
Yeah, I thought it was a great show. They avoided a lot of the typical tropes you'd see in shows like this, I think, and made something really good.

TomServo

<Bronze Donator>
adding on to EyeAnus's point. I thought this would be shit when they marketed it as from the creators of Orange is the New Black. Damn fine show.

Conefed

Blackwing Lair Raider
Gave it the gentleman's try last night. It was moderately compelling and I wanted to like it, but it was too tryhard and poor acting was too often. The show contains a seemingly large amount of supporting actors from other shows.

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
Watched the documentary last night. Lots of nostalgia. I remembered why I liked GLOW as a kid. It was like Hee Haw but with wrestling instead of bad music between the cornball skits.

Also, I'm glad it answered the nagging question in my mind. The characters in the show all seemed very familiar, but not quite right. Now I see they were all just based on the real characters.

Rime

<Donor>
I was big into wrestling when I was younger. GLOW, WCW, ECW, WWF, couple of Public Access wrestling shows (dues in High School gymnasiums) everything I could watch, I did. This was a refreshing blast of nostalgia, but if you did not have that wrestling interest in your youth, the series might be a miss. Would not mind a second season.