Go ..l.. yourself. I'm out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
W

Wrathcaster

Honestly Cam, honestly? After all the years of getting flamed on this board, even before people knew you were a fatass with a mangled cock and self-diagnosed assburgers, you quit NOW?

lol @ rage quitting a message board. even in the heights of blackout drunk drug induced angsty insanity, i don't rage quit the boards.

i just send weird homosexual PM's to eomer and make badly misspelled depressing posts in the GWBYHT. You're a pussy Cam.

Camerous

Molten Core Raider
I am going to say this and you all draw your own conclusions, you all always do anyway lol

The whole fucking reason I posted this thread wasn't to rage quit, or because I wanted attention, or any of the other shit that was said in this thread so far, it was actually the EXACT opposite of that. I wanted the name of Camerous to be done with it. Yes I have done, said, and posted a lot of stupid shit over the years. I have no one to blame but myself. But here's the thing... when someone sees my name beside a post they automatically have a preconceived notion of what that reply is going to contain and it makes people biased. I was tired of every time I post having 4 - 5 retards, like Gav and LR ect, start posting stupid shit about things that have NOTHING to do with what is even being said at the time. I just got tired of it and I saw this new place as a chance to actually be just a regular poster. A clean slate if you will. I posted on Gulliver the way I did because most people are not crazy enough to post to themselves like that so I figured it would help make Gulliver more legitimate and I could move on as Gull and not have all this shit happen all the time. But, alas, that's not to be so I am just going to go back to being Cam and just not post as much any more and try to not be so fucking retarded when I do.

In before the trolls.

kegkilla

The Big Mod
<Banned>
?s??o?? ??? ??o??q ui

?op i u??? p?p????? bui??n? os ?q ?ou o? ??? pu? ??o? ?u? ??n? s? ?sod ?ou ?sn? pu? ??? bui?q o? ???q ob o? buiob ?sn? ?? i os ?q o? ?ou s,???? 's??? '?nq ???i? ??? ??? u?dd?? ?i?s si?? ??? ???? ?ou pu? ??nb s? uo ??o? p?no? i pu? ????i?ib?? ??o? ???i??nb ???? d??? p?no? ?i p??nbi? i os ???? ??i? s????s???? o? ?sod o? ?bnou? ?z??? ?ou ??? ??do?d ?so? ?sn???q pip i ??? ??? ???i??nb uo p??sod i ???i? no? ?i ????s u???? ? ????sod ???nb?? ? ?sn? ?q ????n??? o? ??u??? ? s? ????d ??u si?? ??s i pu? ?i ?o p??i? ?ob ?sn? i ???i? ??? ?? pi?s bui?q u??? si ???? ??i? op o? bui??ou ???? ???? sbui?? ?noq? ?i?s pidn?s bui?sod ????s '??? ?? pu? ??b ??i? 'sp????? 5 - 4 bui??? ?sod i ??i? ????? ?o p??i? s?? i ?p?s?iq ??do?d s???? ?i pu? ui??uo? o? buiob si ??d?? ???? ???? ?o uoi?ou p??i??uo???d ? ???? ?????i???o?n? ???? ?sod ? ?pis?q ???u ?? s??s ?uo??os u??? ???bui?? ??? s,???? ?nq ????s?? ?nq ????q o? ?uo ou ???? i ?s???? ??? ???o ?i?s pidn?s ?o ?o? ? p??sod pu? 'pi?s '?uop ???? i s?? ??i ??i? ?uop ?q o? sno????? ?o ???u ??? p??u?? i ????? ?o ??isoddo ???x? ??? ????n??? s?? ?i '??? os p????? si?? ui pi?s s?? ???? ?i?s ????o ??? ?o ?u? ?o 'uoi?u???? p??u?? i ?sn???q ?o '?inb ?b?? o? ?,us?? p????? si?? p??sod i uos??? bui??n? ??o?? ???

?o? ????u? op s????? ??? no? 'suoisn??uo? u?o ?no? ???p ??? no? pu? si?? ??s o? buiob ?? i

Drinsic

privileged excrementlord
I am going to say this and you all draw your own conclusions, you all always do anyway lol

The whole fucking reason I posted this thread wasn't to rage quit, or because I wanted attention, or any of the other shit that was said in this thread so far, it was actually the EXACT opposite of that. I wanted the name of Camerous to be done with it. Yes I have done, said, and posted a lot of stupid shit over the years. I have no one to blame but myself. But here's the thing... when someone sees my name beside a post they automatically have a preconceived notion of what that reply is going to contain and it makes people biased. I was tired of every time I post having 4 - 5 retards, like Gav and LR ect, start posting stupid shit about things that have NOTHING to do with what is even being said at the time. I just got tired of it and I saw this new place as a chance to actually be just a regular poster. A clean slate if you will. I posted on Gulliver the way I did because most people are not crazy enough to post to themselves like that so I figured it would help make Gulliver more legitimate and I could move on as Gull and not have all this shit happen all the time. But, alas, that's not to be so I am just going to go back to being Cam and just not post as much any more and try to not be so fucking retarded when I do.

In before the trolls.
Fat.

Sterling

El Presidente

In before the trolls.
Clearly you're actually not a fat attention whore.

• 1Double Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Dabamf_sl

shitlord
I'm still disappointed I never saw Cam's goblin cock. Everyone has this inside joke, this shared experience, and I'm sitting on the outside like some loser, a loser that hasn't seen a grown man's disgusting penis

Aychamo BanBan

<Banned>
I'm still disappointed I never saw Cam's goblin cock. Everyone has this inside joke, this shared experience, and I'm sitting on the outside like some loser, a loser that hasn't seen a grown man's disgusting penis
yes. please PM me and dabamf with his gob cock

kegkilla

The Big Mod
<Banned>
Iamgoingtosaythisandyoualldrawyourownconclusions,youallalwaysdoanywaylol

ThewholefuckingreasonIpostedthisthreadwasn'ttoragequit,orbecauseIwantedattention,oranyoftheothershitthatwassaidinthisthreadsofar,itwasactuallytheEXACToppositeofthat.IwantedthenameofCameroustobedonewithit.YesIhavedone,said,andpostedalotofstupidshitovertheyears.Ihavenoonetoblamebutmyself.Buthere'sthething...whensomeoneseesmynamebesideaposttheyautomaticallyhaveapreconceivednotionofwhatthatreplyisgoingtocontainanditmakespeoplebiased.IwastiredofeverytimeIposthaving4-5retards,likeGavandLRect,startpostingstupidshitaboutthingsthathaveNOTHINGtodowithwhatisevenbeingsaidatthetime.IjustgottiredofitandIsawthisnewplaceasachancetoactuallybejustaregularposter.Acleanslateifyouwill.IpostedonGulliverthewayIdidbecausemostpeoplearenotcrazyenoughtoposttothemselveslikethatsoIfigureditwouldhelpmakeGullivermorelegitimateandIcouldmoveonasGullandnothaveallthisshithappenallthetime.But,alas,that'snottobesoIamjustgoingtogobacktobeingCamandjustnotpostasmuchanymoreandtrytonotbesofuckingretardedwhenIdo.

Inbeforethetrolls.

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
Here you go.

Arakkis

N00b
Camerous, no one has preconceived notions of your posts. Your posts are just crazy. Even if you pulled off the switch to Gulliver, it would only be a matter of time before you got the exact same reactions as before. I'm not sure if you have assbergers, but there is clearly something wrong with your brain. Make a commitment to stop being such a fucktard.

Deathwing

<Bronze Donator>
Cam, why did the Gulliver username have a completely different persona then? Well, ok, maybe not completely different, Gulliver was still fat and white.

Status
Not open for further replies.