Go ..l.. yourself. I'm out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Big Phoenix

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
Cam whatever happened to those two wildebeest that crawled all over your van and started making out on the 1 minute drive to your patents house to do your laundry. You still talk to them?

Silver Knight of the Realm
I like the jugs. They fill a role here. They were a little out of control/unorganized at first but to be honest theyre entertaining a lot of the times and good about containing some of the pure crazy to the shaw and add their own brand of comedic relief to other threads.

I wasn't a fan at first but it wouldn't feel like home without em now. They are to the shaw what wolfen and EP are to SS.
Thanks ladybro.

Also, Iannis, fuck you bro. We're jugs of delicious kool-aid, not queers who suck dick and wear makeup, not that we're against any of that. It's just not who we are.

Silver Knight of the Realm
Jugs started as shitty posters banding together. It's the same theory that makes a mediocre looking chick bring her fat friend clubbing. You might be a 6 but next to that 2 you look like an 8. Except every one of them thought they were the 6 and the other Jugs were the 2s while it was really just a bunch of 4s.

But then something magical and beautiful happened, all those 4s looked around and realized that they had each other. They no longer felt the crippling need for outside attention. They became metaphorical lesbians and just sat around scissoring each other and being happy. And it was wonderful for everyone just like when real lesbians scissor.

Or maybe I'm talking out of my ass. I just started typing and then blacked out and woke up here at the end.
Bro, I'm totally the 6.

Zaara

I'm With HER ♀
..Are you guys sure Gulliver is Cam? Post history is creepy as shit if that's really the case.

Vaclav

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Ridiculous.

If you wanted to be a "regular poster"(whatever that means), then just start posting like a regular person. Therein lies the problem. Instead of just stopping posting on the Camerous account, this guy goes the exact opposite of "regular" and posts some stupid goodbye post, almost immediately followed by a alt-account.

My brain hurts.
Indeed, "live and learn" has it's value - as long as you keep yourself grounded enough to be responsible for your past to try to avoid it. Better to that and have your legacy behind you so people know to warn you when you're slipping into old habits again (which no doubt will happen eventually) rather than just going through the same cycle again with a new name, with no one really knowing to help head it off because you've been doing better, they'll only see the fall.

Lost Ranger_sl

shitlord
..Are you guys sure Gulliver is Cam? Post history is creepy as shit if that's really the case.
Yep, and yep. Guy is a creepy loser. I'm sure he is already posting under a new name since he screwed this one up. I wonder if this new persona of his is going to have a fake diagnoses of "assburgers" as well?rolleyes.png

rolleyes.png

Status
Not open for further replies.