Godfall

Brahma

Obi-Bro Kenobi-X
It is. I was only vaguely interested in trying it out to begin with, not going to bother.

Try it man. The combat really is top notch. Extremely satisfying. They are doing you a favor by skipping the single player.

Utnayan

I Love Utnayan he’s awesome
<Gold Donor>
I think it is bullshit and sets a precedent that Sony and publishers can throw out demos on PS Plus. It is bad enough that they are charging for upgrades to games, throwing out last gen games on the service for those with PS5 when they have PS5 versions of the games they can place on it. Sony is continuing to fuck up this gen from a hardware standpoint and now PS Plus vs Gold - and comparing free upgrades for Series X, Dolby Vision support, Atmos support, etc compared to the nickel and diming the player base for upgrades of games customers already own when LITTLE effort goes into the upgrade. I can see charing for Demon SOuls and ME Trilogy. Those are remakes. Charging for resolution sliders and unlocking a frame rate is grade A bullshit.

Right about now if MS had Sony's exclusive library, Sony would be eating a shit sandwich right now. And deservedly so.

This is where we need to see MSFT start kicking Sony's ass with exclusives to take the golden spoon out of Sony's mouth so they get their ass kicked back to reality.

• 2Solidarity
  • 1Truth!
Reactions: 2 users

meStevo

I think your wife's a bigfoot gus.
<Silver Donator>
I don't put this on Sony, they released it on Epic also (free right now) and think it's their arrempt to consolidate their players in the endgame modes. What comes next, if anything, from Godfall? Remains to be seen. Maybe they want to add things that would break the relatively shallow leveling grind that existed previously, or maybe they have a big expansion cooking and this maximizes their ROI with the entire player base at the same general place.

All the upgrade charges, trash, yeah. That's Sony milking the power of their library, and is unfortunate.