Godzilla (2014)

Column_sl

shitlord
Just watched this on the Bray rip, and this is the worst movie of the summer by far.

I don't know what's worse the comically bad over acting by Bryan Cranston, or how bad this movie was to sit through for 2 hours.

If you even had one brain cell still functioning avoid this movie, and thank me later.

Column_sl

shitlord
342399.gif

spronk

FPS noob
bluray rips aren't out so not sure what you saw, i assume the peasant Web rips, ewww. like some savage watching movies on a phone

chthonic-anemos

bitchute.com/video/EvyOjOORbg5l/
The monster scenes were fine but most people scenes were bad. My one monster complaint is that Godzilla didn't eat his kills but they might have explained that during the awful acting scenes. Did that black bus driver say anything at all across the bridge sequence? Everyone was forgettable.

Column_sl

shitlord
bluray rips aren't out so not sure what you saw, i assume the peasant Web rips, ewww. like some savage watching movies on a phone
Its a HD rip from japan... ,and no amount of quality would have saved this film LOL

BTW winter soldier isnt out, but the blue ray is...omg the internet who would have thought

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
this was my most anticipated movie of the year and all i remember from it was bryan cranston chewing up more scenery than godzilla. dude stole that movie and when he died it took a shit on the rest of the film. fatzilla was fat.

Malakriss

Golden Baronet of the Realm
You know your franchise has too much CGI when the sequel won't be out until 2018.

ohkcrlho

Silver Baronet of the Realm
Too much of the happy family (with a pg-13 ending blah) and not enough scenes of godzilla fighting mr and ms muto.
And i still don't get it
humans tried to kill godzilla by nuking him but in the end,the fucker is like an anti-hero?
5/10 knees too sharp and all that shit

Big Phoenix

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
Is like the actors union so strong that they require any movie made to be shoehorned with shitty and useless characters?