going to the store in pajama pants vs. going to the store in sweatpants -- is there a difference?

Oblio

Utah
<Gold Donor>
I look down upon someone in pajama pants, any hour. I do not look down upon sweat pants the same way, because there are a number of reasons why someone might be stopping by the store in sweatpants. There is one reason, and one reason only, for going to the store in pajamas. You were too fucking lazy to change.

Furthermore, the preponderance of chicks that wear pajamas to the store ALSO insist upon wearing their fluffy slippers as well. Which is a whole other level of disgust for me.

The only exception to this is if I'm in a college town, near the college dorms/apartments, and a gaggle of giggling girls are all in their pajamas and fuzzy slippers. That's either an event, or I'm just more tolerant of hot sorority chicks, which I freely admit.

There is zero reason a male over the age of 14 should ever be in public in his pajamas unless he's dying. Or possibly trying to get pussy, but I would have to see the specifics to allow that.
To further your point, there is zero reason for a male over the age of 14 to even own pajama pants.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
i don't care for this gay conversation, but

d6a7a0e4324212883416f7ffeceef725.png

but the way the line breaks on the title in our updated widget posts.

wellijustdontknow

Trakanon Raider
This thread is crap. What the actual eff? I thought ScreenShots was supposed to have pictures. I was expecting some slutty, albeit nasty, pics of some girls in or out of PJs or sweatpants. I am disappoint.

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
This thread is crap. What the actual eff? I thought ScreenShots was supposed to have pictures. I was expecting some slutty, albeit nasty, pics of some girls in or out of PJs or sweatpants. I am disappoint.

hey, if you want to repurpose the thread and start posting said pictures, you're welcome to do so. or are you too hardcore of a lurker to contribute?

• 1Harrow
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

lurkingdirk

AssHat Taint
<Medals Crew>
i dont own either because im not a woman or a faggot

You don't own sweatpants? Because you're not a woman or a faggot? Sweatpants are dude comfort pants for at home in the evening when work is done and you're lounging.

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

Leadsalad

Cis-XYite-Nationalist
Eh, sports shorts are plenty comfortable casual wear.

But I have a pair or two of some under layer warming stuff that I wear around the house like a faggot because I don't have central air.

Fadaar

That guy
You don't own sweatpants? Because you're not a woman or a faggot? Sweatpants are dude comfort pants for at home in the evening when work is done and you're lounging.

Eh I live in a place that doesn't get cold enough to need pants. The only reason I ever wear something besides shorts is when I go to work. At home it's gym shorts for lounging and quick runs to the store, or cargo shorts for when I'm feeling fancy.

wellijustdontknow

Trakanon Raider
hey, if you want to repurpose the thread and start posting said pictures, you're welcome to do so. or are you too hardcore of a lurker to contribute?
Yes, I am a hardcore lurker. I considered posting a photo, but I don't exactly know how to link them. I can save them and then post. That's really a lot of work. I'm kind of challenged on that, but you're right. Please grant mercy on my lack of skills. And know that I truly love lurking, you guys are the greatest.

• 1Worf

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
Eh I live in a place that doesn't get cold enough to need pants. The only reason I ever wear something besides shorts is when I go to work. At home it's gym shorts for lounging and quick runs to the store, or cargo shorts for when I'm feeling fancy.

so they're for women, faggots, and northerners?

• 1Harrow

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
Yes, I am a hardcore lurker. I considered posting a photo, but I don't exactly know how to link them. I can save them and then post. That's really a lot of work. I'm kind of challenged on that, but you're right. Please grant mercy on my lack of skills. And know that I truly love lurking, you guys are the greatest.

if you truly knew us then you'd know that the truest form of affection here is shit talk. why the brown nosing, faggot?

• 1Harrow
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Evernothing

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
What if the sweatpants have zippered back pockets, and zippered cuff/ankles to allow for boots?

a c i d.f l y

ಠ_ಠ
<Silver Donator>
I work from home. I have a small collection of pajama pants that are more appropriate for answering the door than sport shorts. Of which I own none. Or my underoos. I even hit the gas station in them with flip-flops because I give exactly zero fucks. I'm obviously not going to Home Depot in them, because it's not appropriate and trying to lift anything means they're coming right off my ass when I bend down.

I wouldn't wear them to Target unless I was fucked up, picking up a prescription. Can someone tell me why the fucking pedialyte is on the other side of the store from the health/care shit, and hidden away in the baby section?

• 1Like

Lendarios

Trump's Staff
<Gold Donor>
I went to a restaurant in pijamas to pick up lunch to go.

I felt sexy and empowered.

• 1Like

lgarthy

<Silver Donator>
For men, sweats are a sign of giving up.
PJ's are either a sign of sublime self-confidence and cool, or psychosis.