Goliath

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Jimbolini

Semi-pro Monopoly player
0.00 star(s) Rating: 0.00/5 0 Votes
Title: Goliath

Genre: Crime, Drama

First aired: 2016-10-14

Creator: Jonathan Shapiro, David E. Kelley

Cast: Billy Bob Thornton, Nina Arianda, Ana de la Reguera, Tania Raymonde, Diana Hopper, Matthew Del Negro, Mark Duplass, Morris Chestnut

Overview: Once a powerful lawyer, Billy McBride is now burned out and washed up, spending more time in a bar than a courtroom. When he reluctantly agrees to pursue a wrongful death lawsuit against the biggest client of Cooperman & McBride, the massive law firm he helped create, Billy and his ragtag team uncover a vast and deadly conspiracy, pitting them all in a life or death trial against the ultimate Goliath.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Jimbolini

Semi-pro Monopoly player
[SERIES][TVPOSTER]View attachment 91909[/TVPOSTER][SERIESWRAP][EPISODENAME]Goliath[/EPISODENAME]

Genre: [GENRE]Drama[/GENRE]

First Aired: [RELEASE]2016-10-14[/RELEASE]

Overview: [PLOT]Once a powerful lawyer, Billy McBride is now burned out and washed up, spending more time in a bar than a courtroom. When he reluctantly agrees to pursue a wrongful death lawsuit against the biggest client of Cooperman & McBride, the massive law firm he helped create, Billy and his ragtag team uncover a vast and deadly conspiracy, pitting them all in a life or death trial against the ultimate Goliath.[/PLOT][/SERIESWRAP][/SERIES]

Ridas

Pay to play forum
Uh, that cast. William Hurt is awsome. Will have a look for that reason alone.

• 1Like

Chysamere

<WoW Guild Officer>
Thought this thread would be about a tranny who moved to the UK, left disappointed.

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

Vorph

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
It goes from 'ho hum, another show about a washed up lawyer' to 'holy shit, that escalated quickly' to 'goddamnit, it's too late to marathon the rest of the season tonight.'

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Kiroy

Marine Biologist
<Bronze Donator>
Wife and I powered through the first 4 episodes. 'That escalated quickly' is a god damn understatement and a half.

edit: just finished - minor spoilers

First half the show was the strongest by a decent margin. Last 2 episodes were good but really rushed, not sure why they didn't go 10/12 episodes and go half and half set up / courtroom drama. So much more stuff should have happened during that courtroom portion of the show. All in all pretty fun though.

Last edited:

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
Wife and I powered through the first 4 episodes. 'That escalated quickly' is a god damn understatement and a half.

edit: just finished - minor spoilers

First half the show was the strongest by a decent margin. Last 2 episodes were good but really rushed, not sure why they didn't go 10/12 episodes and go half and half set up / courtroom drama. So much more stuff should have happened during that courtroom portion of the show. All in all pretty fun though.

I disliked that they didn't resolve the arc with Brittany at the end. I liked her character a lot and damn she fine.
[/quote]

Lanx

Oye Ve
<Prior Amod>
When you watching hooker chick and realize she's Ben's daughter from lost.
When you watching young girl lawyer and realize she's the girl from Judge Dredd.

Would liked more scenes w/ fat secretary, she was funny.

Less scenes w/ the crazy nerd and less scenes w/ the lesbos and stupid daughter.

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
Also, I wonder how well Cooperland's tactic of seduction would actually work. Its a combination of rapey and horror film.

I'd break his fucking hand and that annoying ass clicker too.

Lanx

Oye Ve
<Prior Amod>
Also, I wonder how well Cooperland's tactic of seduction would actually work. Its a combination of rapey and horror film.

I'd break his fucking hand and that annoying ass clicker too.
Get @Cad to watch this show and tell us how real that freak really is.

Div

Silver Knight of the Realm
The journey but fairly entertaining but the ending was a little meh to me. I love BBT so I enjoyed it just to hear him say "god damn it" and "fuck".

Very well acted though, but I feel like the writing could have been better.

TomServo

<Bronze Donator>
I was sad when it ended and there was no more billy bob. Started watching Fargo season 1. YAY more billy bob.

Adebisi

Clump of Cells
<Silver Donator>
Hotdamn Tania Raymonde!

I'll never be able to watch Malcolm in the Middle again.

Adebisi

Clump of Cells
<Silver Donator>
This show needs to be renamed Hotties, Cougars, and MILFs

517ca14c1a78275a7dc6bd6a9d0569a6.jpg

6317_parker39920.jpg

olivia-thirlby-6.jpg

Maria-Bello.jpg

I'm such a misogynist

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

slippery

<Bronze Donator>
I just finished the third episode, fuck this shit's incredible. Holy shit balls. I agree with Vorph's post about the show. Why do I have to work tomorrow, fuck.

• 1Solidarity
TV show information provided by The Movie Database