Google politics or welcome to a Dystopia

Cad

<Bronze Donator>
Google: we didn't quite fix the election ENOUGH... we'll fix that mistake for next time, sorry guys.

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

Lithose

Buzzfeed Editor

So given every poll was off by a greater degree than any point in modern times, to the point where most likely it was tampering and fabrication....and all the MSM built narratives off these clearly fake numbers. I guess they will go first?

Or let me guess, the only News sites who have consistently reporter the reality of the situation, and actually predicted events (A key point of scientific theory), will be the one's blocked out because they are "Alt Right fakery".

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Grim1

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Google News is crap for politics. Seriously biased "algorithm". But the rest are even worse. Have to jump around to a dozen sites to even get a feel for the truth, and even that is probably way off base.

Journalism is at it's lowest point in decades.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Gold Donor>
facebook is doing the same with their algo. gotta reinforce those echo chambers

Palum

what Suineg set it to
I don't understand how they can even start with this. The MSM does nothing but opinion pieces veiled in journalism. Not a single one of them uses phrases like "This journalist discovered that despite..." they use things like "And I soon found out they were as racist as I thought!"

They don't even know what the fuck they're doing anymore.

Vepil

Gamja
<Bronze Donator>
Fucking google screwing around is going to make me drop Fi and its so cheap.

khorum

Murder Apologist
Been using bing for a few years but this shit still has to be shut down.

It's basically a couple of worthless SJW's trying to force google and fb to use the anti-gamergate blocklist.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users