GoT - Is Over, Post Your Drogon Sightings

ZyyzYzzy

RIP USA
<Banned>
So here's my theory on Hodor. Lyanna always loved a good long horse dick (literal). Hodor knowing the only way he would ever be able to fuck Lyanna, warged into her horse while she was letting it mount her. Well, turns out warging also transfers your semen and Hodor impregnated Lyanna (with Jon). Also, helps explain why he can only say Hodor now, that was his battle cry when finishing up in Lyanna while warged. Rheagar, being a complete hipster cuck (who wanders around with a hard singing emo songs) helps Lyanna escape knowing Bobby B won't be happy about her beibg pregnant. Lyanna dies durng birth telling Ned everything

Kreugen

Vyemm Raider
Stannis will stab his wife with Lightbringer, become the true Azor Ahai, and lead the north to victory over the Others.

Jon's body was burned and they ate Ghost steaks that night.

It'll take another 12 years for these events to happen, though.

Cad

<Bronze Donator>
Also I'm not sure I agree with the whole "GRRM wrote himself into a corner" thing. The earlier books I'd say had more political intrigue and schemes than the later books. He didn't just stumble into the realization that he enjoys writing the human aspect of the story. Book1/2 were extremely, extremely low fantasy and heavy on character-character interaction. With the biggest fantasy being the shadow baby killing the homo. If anything I'd say GRRM started to enjoy writing more about high fantasy and magic in his world because it was introduced more and more as time went on with the novels.
Weren't the Others and the dragons both introduced in Book 1? And Melisandre doing her shit in Book 2? What about the faceless man and Arya, that was Book 2?

If anything those elements have been de-emphasized up until Jon's resurrection... hasn't most of the magic shit happened either at the beginning or very recently?

Debase

N00b
So here's my theory on Hodor. Lyanna always loved a good long horse dick (literal). Hodor knowing the only way he would ever be able to fuck Lyanna, warged into her horse while she was letting it mount her. Well, turns out warging also transfers your semen and Hodor impregnated Lyanna (with Jon). Also, helps explain why he can only say Hodor now, that was his battle cry when finishing up in Lyanna while warged. Rheagar, being a complete hipster cuck (who wanders around with a hard singing emo songs) helps Lyanna escape knowing Bobby B won't be happy about her beibg pregnant. Lyanna dies durng birth telling Ned everything
You sir have a very special mind.

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
Do we think Stannis is still alive?

I was kind of bummed that they didn't really show him die, but they also haven't shown anything except 'well he's dead lol'

I'm wondering if he'll just crawl back one day and they'll be like oh shit wtf.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member

I was kind of bummed that they didn't really show him die, but they also haven't shown anything except 'well he's dead lol'

they are talking about book stannis who is still very much alive. show stannis is likely dead.

Tenks

Bronze Knight of the Realm

Stannis is alive. My girl Melly says Jon is fighting at Winterfell and despite the Wildlings being a massive army they aren't equipped to storm a castle with sticks and furs. My buddy Stannis will be involved in an alliance with Jon and Giantsbane.

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
Weren't the Others and the dragons both introduced in Book 1? And Melisandre doing her shit in Book 2? What about the faceless man and Arya, that was Book 2?

If anything those elements have been de-emphasized up until Jon's resurrection... hasn't most of the magic shit happened either at the beginning or very recently?
Others were introduced at the very start of the series (book 1 and episode 1).

etchazz

Trakanon Raider
Also I'm not sure I agree with the whole "GRRM wrote himself into a corner" thing. The earlier books I'd say had more political intrigue and schemes than the later books. He didn't just stumble into the realization that he enjoys writing the human aspect of the story. Book1/2 were extremely, extremely low fantasy and heavy on character-character interaction. With the biggest fantasy being the shadow baby killing the homo. If anything I'd say GRRM started to enjoy writing more about high fantasy and magic in his world because it was introduced more and more as time went on with the novels.
How the hell can you not agree with that assessment? He absolutely has written himself into a corner, and is probably the reason why he hasn't come remotely close to finishing the next book. He has no idea how to write himself out of the mess he's created. Any way you look at this, it's probably going to end really lame. Everyone is going to have to join together in order to fight the Whitewalkers (lame, because then all of the political intrigue between families/houses becomes moot), or the dragons show up and annihilate everyone (again, extremely lame). If he finds a way to write himself out of this quagmire that isn't totally gimped, he'll be the greatest writer of all time.

Siddar

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
I don't think the White Walkers can move south of the wall tell winter arrives fully. You know the whole winter is coming line. Winter in GRRM world lasts for years.

As for Jon I predict no real change in him other then being free from his vow to the black. He will now head south to raise a army to head back north and defend the wall. If he has to conquer all of Westeros in order to do that then so be it.

Drinsic

privileged excrementlord
As long as the unification is a result of the events we've seen, it wasn't all moot. Suppose the war of the five kings never happened and Dany doesn't show up to an easily conquered Westeros. Maybe both sides get shattered, some of the dragons die, who knows, but the Others would just rampage over what's left. Or at least that seems to be what the plot would suggest.

Tenks

Bronze Knight of the Realm
How the hell can you not agree with that assessment? He absolutely has written himself into a corner, and is probably the reason why he hasn't come remotely close to finishing the next book. He has no idea how to write himself out of the mess he's created. Any way you look at this, it's probably going to end really lame. Everyone is going to have to join together in order to fight the Whitewalkers (lame, because then all of the political intrigue between families/houses becomes moot), or the dragons show up and annihilate everyone (again, extremely lame). If he finds a way to write himself out of this quagmire that isn't totally gimped, he'll be the greatest writer of all time.
So your basic argument hinges on conjecture about the outcome of a story based upon what you think the obvious outcomes are despite GRRM constantly going against obvious storylines?

Sylas

<Bronze Donator>
they are talking about book stannis who is still very much alive. show stannis is likely dead.
Show stannis is confirmed dead, book stannis is ambiguous. We know hes alive as of theon 1 chapter of winds, but we also know that it's not in chronological order and that chapter happens before the last jon chapter of dance.

For me, the show pretty much confirmed the jon chapter, that ramsay killed stannis and smashed his army at the end of dance, hence he's dead.
I don't think the White Walkers can move south of the wall tell winter arrives fully. You know the whole winter is coming line. Winter in GRRM world lasts for years.
Winter arrived at the end of dance, officially. White raven from old town and all.