GoT - Is Over, Post Your Drogon Sightings

Column_sl

shitlord
It's a theory, it's not a spoiler. The two of you aren't too bright are you? If you don't like people posting theories on TV Shows you probably just stay off the internet.
That equation began with the book readers. Am I wrong on this? And when I said I don't want to know what that equation stands for, and you tell us anyway...

Also I block all GOT info on every site... This one has been safe for the longest time because it had moderation.

When someone says "Hey dumbshit! I don't want any of your input, and you immediately do it anyway that makes you a Douche.

Then you throw out that passive aggressive nerd shit like, why are you pissed man. Nonsense.

You would think you faggots would enjoy what people that don't scour the internet for every tidibt of info would think of just the show itself, but obviously you can't.

SimSimSalabim

Molten Core Raider
Good news is that Dany can now use her army of people from a culture where pillaging, raping and murdering are considered normal to abolish the evil that is slavery from the Eastern world.

Caliane

I probably came off more negative then I meant it too. The nitpick about the lack of oxygen was more a half joke then anything and I am okay with her being fireproof. My main complaint being more about how quick and easy her win came to her. I thought it was just portrayed poorly, the dialog, the room was huge, the fire spread so quickly, the Khal's acted like panicking children and her trump card was 'fuck you I have super powers.' It felt like the cheap easy way to get Dany where she needed to be. But I realize they really didn't have any other option, not with the limited amount of time they are working with.

I'm probably just clouded by my dislike for Dany as I have similar complains for most of her her big moments.
I agree with this. I thought it was a bit lame at first.
she just tipped over some braziers. Apparently the Khals could have all been murdered by dumb luck. They were already panicked and lost their shit before they even got to the barred doors, which inexplicably are braced from the outside, just to someday murder everyone inside. for a bit, I thought they weren't even going to bother with having barred the exits.

I wish it was a more iconic Sampson scene. maybe show hay laid out on the floor, or her pour some oil on herself and the Khals first. Have her set fire to the exits first, clearly.

Uber Uberest

rdr^2
<Bronze Donator>
It's a theory, it's not a spoiler. The two of you aren't too bright are you? If you don't like people posting theories on TV Shows you probably just stay off the internet.
Why can't they just stay out of this thread? That line of thinking makes zero sense.

Caliane

doors being capable of being barred from the outside itself is inexplicable. was it a barn, to lock livestock in? was it a jail? Latches are usually on this inside to keep others out. not on the outside to keep you in.

Maybe it WAS a barn. which would have fit Dothraki, and explained hay, and it burning so fast, AND locks on the outside. But, then the director utterly failed at showing those visuals.

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
Drogon burning them all would have a been a lot cooler than the retarded scene we got.
Not really. This makes her seem bad ass outside of just her dragons. She straight up just murdered their leaders and walked out of fire plus she has 3 dragons that she didn't even need.

Otherwise she's just some chick who's only power comes from her pets.

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
doors being capable of being barred from the outside itself is inexplicable. was it a barn, to lock livestock in? was it a jail? Latches are usually on this inside to keep others out. not on the outside to keep you in.
The doors had handles and those were barred after the guards were killed by Jorah and that other dude.

There's nothing inexplicable about that bro.

It was entirely explained.

Breakdown

Gunnar Durden
I used to read this thread just to get lulz out of book fags crying, now the neck beards are fucking excellent. The last 5 pages have been the best shit I have read since Johnny49 met the wolf.

chaos

Buzzfeed Editor
I came in this thread to moderate it and found the absolute most whiny shit I have ever seen. And I played mmos, I've seen some whiny shit.

You're complaining about someone theorizing about things yet to happen in the show in a discussion forum dedicated to discussing TV shows. Get a grip. Nothing was spoiled, no putrid, vile book information was given. This thread is cleansed.

lurkingdirk

AssHat Taint
<Medals Crew>
I came in this thread to moderate it and found the absolute most whiny shit I have ever seen. And I played mmos, I've seen some whiny shit.

You're complaining about someone theorizing about things yet to happen in the show in a discussion forum dedicated to discussing TV shows. Get a grip. Nothing was spoiled, no putrid, vile book information was given. This thread is cleansed.
Chaos adds to the whining.
Hope no one ever asks for this thread to be moderated.

Sylas

<Bronze Donator>
In the books we left dany hunched over a burnt sheep(or was it a horse?) that drogon had just killed, she's feasting upon it with her bare hands, blood running down her face in an almost feral state. She is approached by khal pono and his khalasar, a man she hates and has pledged vengeance against for what he did to her slave/hand maiden.

They found her cus drogon just toasted one of their scouts. She just so happens to be standing there next to her huge fucking dragon.

In the books I'm sure the dialogue exchange between dany and pono will begin and end with the word dracarys. In the show drogon isn't there, shes carried off to vaes dothrak, we get a buddy duo to go rescue her (in the books its her bloodriders and khalasar that leave to find her), etc.

Its going to be different of course, but the end result is the same. She burns the khals and takes over the dothraki. In the books its more about power and she'll be able to subvert their culture and demand obedience, so they aren't just raping everything when they get to westeros. In the tv show its more about awe and divine power maybe, they worship her, so maybe she can change their culture over time from within