GoT - Is Over, Post Your Drogon Sightings

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
I am disappointed that Euron didn't sound the Dragon Horn at the Kingsmoot.

Homsar

Silver Baronet of the Realm
Really curious how much of the shit happening this season is going to be in the books

Szeth

Trakanon Raider
Really curious how much of the shit happening this season is going to be in the books
I was thinking this today- and I have begun to think more that very little of it will be canon. It's not that I can't see grrm writing some of the things happening but it feels like so much of it is super cheesy.

Also if he finishes he'll change some stuff just to spite the producers.

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Gold Donor>
lul.

Te7LlS0.png

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
Gonna say it a final time if you discuss unaired spoilers do it in spoiler tags or I'm gonna infract you. If I'm feeling randy from here on out I'll probably RRP you for the season.

Caliane

I guess the Children creating the Others as a weapon to fight humankind kinda makes sense but why the ice theme? How do the dragons fit into that? The counter to the counter?

at least now we know how Hodor got his name...
well, they were created with dragonglass, it seems. "frozen flame" obsidian. volcanic glass. so the relationship is there. no idea what the exact nature is. Dragonglass created them, and kills them instantly as well.

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Gold Donor>
haha, that excited puppy dog look in his eyes sells the whole scene.

Qhue

Tranny Chaser
Well that was something I wasn't expecting... makes some sense though given the Children.