GoT - Is Over, Post Your Drogon Sightings

Szlia

It's not really Eragon though. They mentioned in several occasions how dragons where used for warfare and how dragons became smaller and smaller and how magic left the world and how having new and big dragons is an astonishing event, but riders? Nope.

Lleauaric

Sparkletot Monger
Only dragon fire can burn her.

Prove me wrong, nerds.
"We can at least try!"

rrr_img_134051.jpg

Ukerric

Bearded Ape
<Silver Donator>
Of course Column's full of shit. He predicted who the 3 dragon riders were when 3 dragon riders aren't even a thing in the show.
To be honest, it's also obvious enough. Three dragons, three riders. Unless Martin kills one before the big final showdown.

The dragons might be smart (even if Tyrion is trying to convince himself when he says that in front of them), but if you want them used in warfare, better have a handler to manage them.

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
To be honest, it's also obvious enough. Three dragons, three riders. Unless Martin kills one before the big final showdown.

The dragons might be smart (even if Tyrion is trying to convince himself when he says that in front of them), but if you want them used in warfare, better have a handler to manage them.
Seriously? You're saying the fact that there's 3 dragons makes it obvious that there must be that each will be ridden into the final battle by a very specific person because of a prophesy that was never mentioned?

Sure, bro. Totally obvious.

koljec_sl

shitlord
Why do the dragons need riders? I'm totally lost on this one.
I think it's because such war dragons had riders in the past. I think Arya says something about it during one of her conversations with Tywin.

Found it. the Tale of Harrenhal:Tywin Arya: The Tale of Harrenhal - YouTube

So yeah, the show has made it clear Aegon's dragons had riders. Who knows if it's a requirement now.

When Tyrion gave the special saddle schematics to Bran. it seemed to foreshadow that Bran might be one of the riders.

Khane

Got something right about marriage
Seriously? You're saying the fact that there's 3 dragons makes it obvious that there must be that each will be ridden into the final battle by a very specific person because of a prophesy that was never mentioned?

Sure, bro. Totally obvious.
Eh, it isn't really a stretch to come up with that as a theory. Not any more of a stretch than a lot of other theories people have come up with.

Jozu

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
lol so since Cads comment about Dany was bothering me so much I had to do some research. And I can KIND of see why he would say she "looked fat" because like someone mentioned, she does have chubby arms for her build, its actually kind of weird.

Arms too fat?

Jozu

Sorry for size I tried to resize after post but didnt work.

Also, Sams bitch is kind of hot IRL would definitely pee in it.

rrr_img_134136.jpg

chaos

Buzzfeed Editor
They specifically talk about Targaryens riding dragons. That was like their thing. The pinnacle of last season was when she climbed on the back of Drogon. There are 3 dragons and 5 seasons of backstory about planning an invasion of Westeros, and all the stories about the old one involve Targaryens riding dragons in to wtfpwn everything. It's not a stretch at all.

iannis

Musty Nester
Gilly is cute, no lie.

Why did you nerds have such a hard on for the tower of joy. That shit was weak, and if all they did was change a few lines and cut out a kingsguard or two... That shit was still weak.

I mean, not a bad scene but for sure nothing special.

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
Worst part of ToJ was the Ned casting to be honest. Better casting there would have made everything else in the scene seem a lot better.

Jozu

Worst part of ToJ was the Ned casting to be honest. Better casting there would have made everything else in the scene seem a lot better.
Why couldnt they have just used Sean Bean lol. Some makeup or something, would have been much better.