GoT - Is Over, Post Your Drogon Sightings

Olscratch

tour de salt
<Banned>
I also find it hard to believe wild ass Rickon is just gonna take his torture and death at the hands of Ramsay. If he doesn't warg into something it does seem like he'll attack if he gets close to Ramsay and has the chance. If that's his wolf, he's pissed.

iannis

Musty Nester
So the snow zombies are a weapon that the elves made in order to protect themselves from human incursions in the north. A weapon that turned against its creator.

Ok, well, that makes sense. Dany shows up with the dragons and beats them back then takes Westeros not in a glorious human-on-human battle but as a liberator.

Might not be how the books end, but that's how the show is gonna end.

bixxby

Molten Core Raider
Ramsay will no doubt get a good dose of gruesome as far as his death is concerned. Personally I would like to see Wun Wun ragdoll him.

Nightking intelligence level is that of a human I would think even though thry havent spoke. They are cunning and capable of tactics etc.
Ramsay will probably just kill himself when the Wildling army is closing in.

BrutulTM

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
<Silver Donator>
It would be funny if Rickon warged into one of Ramsey's hounds and killed him with it.

Fadaar

That guy
yeah, im just fucking around, but i really do see ramsay dying a terrible death and its poetic that it be by his own 'hounds', my second choice would be him being flayed alive, but thats not going to happen.
I still say white walker bites his dick off

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
In all fairness to Ramsay, he was actually defending himself that time. Although he probably would have murdered her even if she hadn't tried to kill him.

Lithose

Buzzfeed Editor
It looked like Rickon(the kid) and they killed Osha off. I'm not sure it's a ruse, or if it is one, it's definitely not doing Osha/Rickon any favors.
Well, 2 things.

1.) Yeah, it might not be for Rickon, or the Starks--this is a personal vendetta for the death of his father. Rickon is a piece being played so he can lure Ramsay into trusting him and get him out of the castle.
2.) Rickon might be willing to take the risk. Remember, people constantly underestimate how depraved Ramsay is--Rickon might believe he'll be treated like any other high level capture, and kept alive to negotiating purposes--so he agrees to play in the Ruse.

This might be taking the place of White Harbor and House Manderly in the books. Where Great Jon's son is pissed off his father was betrayed and killed by the Boltons--so he, himself, is plotting revenge (Not FOR the Starks, but perhaps with Rickon). The revenge isn't buried in clever exposition though, its just hidden from the audience directly. The goal is to get Ramsay to commit to taking action against the Wildlings and thus get Ramsay OUT of Winterfell and in a position where Umber forces can throw the Red Wedding 2.0. (Because remember, they went over how well provisioned Winterfell is, during the winter--there is no way to siege them.)

It wouldn't make any sense at all to be a ruse. Unless the Umbers have been having double secret talks with Jon Snow that the show somehow forgot to mention, they have every reason in the world to want to ally with Ramsay and kill the wildling army.
However things end up going down in the Jon v Ramsay conflict I don't see a way out of this for Rickon. Maybe some secret tunnel escape but is that even likely for a character who's pretty much a non starter? Snow is the main man in the story and the north.
I don't know why'd they'd need Jon for this to be a ruse. The goal of the ruse is for Umber and Rickons revenge, not to put Snow on the throne. Winterfell is unassailable with a siege, especially in winter. But if Ramsay were to leave the castle--say to help the Umbers with a wildling threat? Then he'd be vulnerable to a double cross from the Umbers .

Jon Snow doing his big march may have actually fucked up their plans, they were probably depending on him doing nothing and leaving the wildlings as bait for the plan (If this was a double cross).

But long and short it's not like the Umber's don't have scourts--if they saw the Wildling army was just a bunch of women and children, they could get the best of both worlds. They could tell Ramsay that constant fighting has drained their forces. Then get Ramsay up there with his army, and only commit half their army, while hiding the other half. Have him attack the Wildlings, in the chaos have the hidden contingent of Umbers swing around and murder Ramsay, finish off the wildlings and then finish off Ramsay's now drained forces. By playing up the fact that he's Ramsay's friend, he gets everything he wants.

And remember--he specifically did not swear an Oath.

Itlan

Blackwing Lair Raider
So what if Bran is stuck in the dream? I mean BR told him to leave and he didn't, which is the reason he warged Wyllis.

Picasso3

Silver Baronet of the Realm
He should have a lot of time to get it sorted out because I'm sure a woman dragging him through a blizzard will outrun an unread horde thanks for hodor giving them a hundred yard headstart.

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
At this point the only Ramsay death that's going to satisfy me is if Sansa kills him somehow. Personally, and up close.

Itlan

Blackwing Lair Raider
He should have a lot of time to get it sorted out because I'm sure a woman dragging him through a blizzard will outrun an unread horde thanks for hodor giving them a hundred yard headstart.
Didn't you see? They disappeared. The NK can't track him anymore. They faded into the snowy night.

Lenas

Trump's Staff
Can the Night King teleport around the Land of Always Winter, did he borrow Littlefinger's jet pack, or was he waiting outside the whole time getting ready for Bran to fuck up?

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
When Drogon comes out the sky and starts roasting the undead, that will help.