GoT - Is Over, Post Your Drogon Sightings

Shonuff

Mr. Poopybutthole
I didn't think there was anything that could ever make me feel sympathy for that guy, but there it is.
I'll just say that he seemed the complete opposite of what he was on the show. He asked people questions about themselves, made small talk, and hugged and high-fived people. When you think of how people reacted to him traumatized him for years, you have to feel bad for him. He's been a hermit since he died on the show. It was good to hear him talk about having future plans. He told the guy that said he hated him, that he was glad his acting had an impact on people that lasted. A couple of years back, he wasn't saying anything positive about acting.

We are staying at a hotel where the actors are staying. Dr. Who we've seen in the lobby, as well as Shatner and Joffrey. Joffrey saw us in the lobby after the event, and remembered our names. He just seemed like a normal 24 year old kid, he went out with his friends to chase some poontang. You kind of feel bad for the kid. Sure, he's rich, but he let people's comments get to him.

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
Surprised there are that many stupid people out there that hate actual people because of what their fake character did on a TV show

Shonuff

Mr. Poopybutthole
Surprised there are that many stupid people out there that hate actual people because of what their fake character did on a TV show
There are. Although, I'm not going to lie, when he was scowling at me for wearing a Tyrion shirt I was trolling him with, I about shit my pants. And that makes no sense, because I'm taller than him, and much bigger than him. I kept thinking he was going to call in the King's Guard. Stupid, right?

rrr_img_135166.jpg

iannis

Musty Nester
That's one interesting thing I learned from Kevin Pollack. He's had more than a few actors on who have discussed at, and the uniamous response is, "they know we're just actors, right?"

And ed oneil was a dick for a while if people called him Al, but he realized he was just being a dick.

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
Part of me really wants Brinne + Tormund to replace the arc from the story where they wed that Thenn dude to the Karstark girl to create a new Northern house. Except it ends with the Wildlings and Tormund/Brienne taking over the Dreadfort.

Cybsled

I'll be disappointed if that goes no where. Brienne finally found a guy that thinks she is beautiful and we all know Jaimie will end up dying with Cersei in the end.

Jozu

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Tormund has a chance to be an awesome character from here on out. He has always been witty, courageous, and reasonable. As the stakes get higher I hope he plays more of a role and ends up being Jons right hand man.

Tormund and Briennes love child would be a half-giant badass and that romance def needs to happen lol.

Shonuff

Mr. Poopybutthole
Joffrey is staying at the Hyatt here, same as us. I've seen him five times in two days, and he remembers my name. He did say he wouldn't have us killed. Should I be nervous?

We were at brunch this AM, and some dudes just sped by us. My wife says it was Joffrey. Lo and behold, was sitting 30 feet behind us with a baseball cap, eating breakfast. He looked like he'd been up all night and had a huge hangover.

He's just a college aged kid, doing college aged kid things.

etchazz

Trakanon Raider
Joffrey is staying at the Hyatt here, same as us. I've seen him five times in two days, and he remembers my name. He did say he wouldn't have us killed. Should I be nervous?

We were at brunch this AM, and some dudes just sped by us. My wife says it was Joffrey. Lo and behold, was sitting 30 feet behind us with a baseball cap, eating breakfast. He looked like he'd been up all night and had a huge hangover.

He's just a college aged kid, doing college aged kid things.
Starting to think you have a bromance going on with Joffrey...

Royal

Connoisseur of Exotic Pictures
Tormund has a chance to be an awesome character from here on out. He has always been witty, courageous, and reasonable. As the stakes get higher I hope he plays more of a role and ends up being Jons right hand man.
Has the song taught you nothing? They become endeared to you at their own peril.

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
I understand, im just making my case for KL being the axis point of the whole series past present and future. i mean when the Others storm the wall and start Borging the north, nobody gonna give a fuck, but when they come to KL then the continent will tremble.i really like the sparrow and QoT's performances. cersei is still a sexy woman. not a girl like dany. im very happy with all that's going on there. in the books it was the same way.
It SHOULD be the axis point...but the way they've dragged out the current KL story line it really doesn't seem to be. Love the High Sparrow actor, but the way they've written Jaime the last two seasons he's been near worthless. Perhaps him getting kicked out of the Kingsguard and back on his book story path will help. Cersei they can't decide if she's supposed to be super evil or just someone we're supposed to somewhat relate to with how much she loves her children and everything she does be about trying to protect them. I really thought this last episode was going to bring to a head that whole story line but it kind of just fizzled out, leaving the High Sparrow in an even greater position. None of him or the Faith Militant will mean jack shit when the Others come marching down from the Wall. That's why it feels so boring to me.

Things that would have been better? Show Cersei being more of a monster setting fires, having Gregor murder more people. Obviously Cleganebowl will be a worthy payoff assuming we get it, but as far as meaning to the greater story, the little intrigues in KL between them and the High Sparrow just don't feel like they'll have much impact on the Big War to come. We actually get the Kevan character, but he hasn't really done all that much. Just too little meat for me when all of the other story lines are actually moving the greater plot forward.

Xeldar

Silver Squire
Cersei's character undulates between being a bitchy upper middle class PTA mom in a Lexus suv to being a bitchy upper middle class PTA mom in a Mercedes suv.