GoT - Is Over, Post Your Drogon Sightings

I dunno how any of this actually works, I don't think Gendry even knows he's Robert's bastard, does he? Much less anyone else other than Jon Arryn and Ned Stark who put the pieces together and then proceeded to die.

Why burn some random pleb blacksmith? R'hllor ain't got time for that shit.

Grimmlokk

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I dunno how any of this actually works, I don't think Gendry even knows he's Robert's bastard, does he? Much less anyone else other than Jon Arryn and Ned Stark who put the pieces together and then proceeded to die.

This is a good point, Bobby B. Except that Stannis knows all about your bastards and all from Jon Arryn I believe, and Ned did send him some info, could have been in there as well. Plus Melisandre learns stuff from her firevision.

Curious to see how Thoros feels about handing him over to be kindling, since you don't really get the impression that he's big on that part of the fire god.

StoiCynic

Trakanon Raider

Well Cersei knows who he is. Her cronies were looking for him out on the kings road early S2. No clue how that info would get to Mel but in her case I am willing to suspend disbelief.

Edit: plus everything fast fingers mcgee pointed out above me.. yeesh I type slow!

Rengak

Blackwing Lair Raider
This is a good point, Bobby B.
Bobby Bottleservice is a king in Westeros?

grant_cc_bottleservice_640.jpg

geffe71_sl

shitlord
Why are you posting information that hasn't been dealt with in the show yet?
Really? This coming from someone who has most of their posts in the Spoiler thread. Do I need to now post youtube links for everything I discuss? If you pay attention they say/infer it in this past episode. And how about you stay in that thread from now on

HERE ill make it nice and easy for youhttp://youtu.be/j2enu5i4Iq8

Its possible. There is a famous inn in that area, I forget the name now
Inn at the Crossroads

Azrayne

Irenicus did nothing wrong

That's pretty the secret she's revealing to him. As for how she knows, bitch is magic.

Sterling

El Presidente
Always thought Stannis knew about Gendry too since him and Jon Arryn both visited him? Or am I just remembering something from the book that wasn't part of the show?

Zhaun_sl

shitlord
Who is Varys' better he meets?

I think we have to wait for next season to see much of Shireen & Patchface, if he is in the show. I know Shireen is cast (and appears in Season 3, played byKerry IngramI guess), and I can't shake the feeling Patchface is important, but they may skip him and has no appearance in Season 3 it seems.

Enob

Golden Knight of the Realm
It's also the same inn from season 1 I believe when they have the "trial" about Arya and Joffrey fighting and Lady gets executed. It's on the Kingsroad and West is Riverrun, North is the North, East is the Vale, and South is King's Landing and the rest of Westeros. Most of that is inferred in the show (except Riverrun being West I think) although you have to pay such close attention to details it's easy to miss.

Firewalker

Silver Knight of the Realm
Yea, a bit concerned the whole insta-travel to the riverlands to find Gendry might come off a bit contrived but we will see. Would be interesting to see if Gendry is still with Thoros and co. When Mel finds him. Be cool to see two followers of R'hllor gab and junk.
Yea you can see them together in the "New Players" video lemme see if I can link it. It's around 8:04 or so.