GoT - Is Over, Post Your Drogon Sightings

General Antony

Vyemm Raider
The waif is more likely pissed because he brought in a complete fuck up to their guild who ends up wiping to every boss.

And it's pretty obvious that Dany + all the Stark children save Robb will survive until the end. Dany and Jon may sacrifice themselves for the greater good at the finale, but the rest will all be alive. When they should all be dead - meanwhile the fate of people who actually think like Tyrion, Littlefinger, and Varys is not so clear.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
in the books we still have 5 starks (sansa, arya, bran rickon and jon), but there are also 5 lannisters (Jamie, cersei, tyriom, tommen and myrcella) so its pretty even.

ZyyzYzzy

RIP USA
<Banned>
Why can't it be cow's blood? Horse blood? Dog blood? Why does it have to be pig blood? Is there some special property to pigs blood?

Will this be revealed in the Oceans 15 heist montage that takes up half the episode? Will we see it raised lovingly and then slaughtered to save a life?
Has to be pig's blood because the Waif is not "no one" and still holds onto her Muslim faith. Arya wants her to suffer an eternity of hell, duh.

Daelos

Guarding the guardians
Crazy theories are fun: Jaquen does not want to kill Area. She has saved him before, and he is sympathetic to her.
He can't go back on his word however. The god needs a face.
He takes on Arya's face himself, taking her place and letting the Waif attack him. He expects to be killed, but at least Arya gets away. Discovers the Waif is a dumbass who foils the kill. Lures her in to kill her.

Sceleris_sl

shitlord
1 big thing you all are missing. Arya is not carrying needle with her when she gets attacked. The episode before that you see she picks up needle (which noonoe knows she has) and apparently sleeps in a really really dark room. Since Arya can fight blind and to stay in Oceans 11 terms, she has an ace up her sleeve (needle) why would he strut her stuff around town losing all of her advantage. Arya made soem mistakes but she's not that stupid. She was crafty enough to kill Meryn Trant.

So i like the idea that Jaqen is posing as Arya to get her out of dodge, gets surprised by that mean bitch waif, the look on his face is of utter surprise since he didn't expect that to happen, but he expected that the one who is supposed to be noone can hold such a grudge on Arya. and limps back to the house of black and white. but let's face it (teehee) anything can happen. they can craftily spin any story they like

cyrusreij

Trakanon Raider
And it's pretty obvious that Dany + all the Stark children save Robb will survive until the end. Dany and Jon may sacrifice themselves for the greater good at the finale, but the rest will all be alive. When they should all be dead - meanwhile the fate of people who actually think like Tyrion, Littlefinger, and Varys is not so clear.
I think you may be surprised.

etchazz

Trakanon Raider
I don't think the writers/directors showed Arya getting Needle and hiding in the dark for no reason whatsoever. It's obviously some sort of ruse. It's extremely suspicious that Arya would be so cavalier while moving about the town when she knows the waif or Jaqen are going to be after her. So either the entire time she was expecting to be assaulted and we get the fake blood scenario, or somehow Jaqen was disguising himself as Arya, or some other plot twist is coming. If Arya really did get stabbed, then there's no way she lives, and unless she's Wolverine with regenerative properties, there's no possible way she actually got gutted since there are previews of her doing parkour through the city in the next episode.

Sylas

<Bronze Donator>
Came here to post some speculation/concern about Arya (book version), saw several pages of arya conversation so obliged myself to read through them all to see if it had already been discussed, and now leave dumber having read through this rubbish.

I'll head over to the book thread before I catch Astr0 aids.

Mures

Blackwing Lair Raider
Also meant to mention yesterday in the Pod dying speculation over on reddit. Not saying for sure he dies, but you can see Pod in a choke hold in the preview for next episode.

Grez

Trakanon Raider
If Arya really did get stabbed, then there's no way she lives, and unless she's Wolverine with regenerative properties, there's no possible way she actually got gutted since there are previews of her doing parkour through the city in the next episode.
Dragons, an army of the undead, resurrections, wargs, etc. why the fuck not? =P

Caliane

1 big thing you all are missing. Arya is not carrying needle with her when she gets attacked. The episode before that you see she picks up needle (which noonoe knows she has) and apparently sleeps in a really really dark room.
This is a good point.

Either way, either Arya is retarded. The Waif is retarded. or they both are, though.

Hootie

Silver Knight of the Realm
This is a good point.

Either way, either Arya is retarded. The Waif is retarded. or they both are, though.
One thing is for sure, half of the people here are retarded. On other message boards people are writing one or two post theories on how she lives. On this board you guys have pages and pages of discussion on how faceless men change looks. Jesus Christ, she lives, just post your idea and be done with it.

It's a fantasy show the writers can do whatever they want, more then likely she faked the stabbing using armor, pigs blood, whatever. Yes the writing has become a little lazy. It's still entertaining.
This is why it's so hard to read the movie thread with you guys. either you absolutely love or hate things.

koljec_sl

shitlord
1 big thing you all are missing. Arya is not carrying needle with her when she gets attacked...So i like the idea that Jaqen is posing as Arya to get her out of dodge, gets surprised by that mean bitch waif, the look on his face is of utter surprise since he didn't expect that to happen, but he expected that the one who is supposed to be noone can hold such a grudge on Arya. and limps back to the house of black and white. but let's face it (teehee) anything can happen. they can craftily spin any story they like
Why would Jaqen want or need to "get Arya out of dodge"? Why allow the Waif to stab him at all? Was it the Waif's test? A lot of these theories would require some major groan-worthy exposition after the fact (not beneath the show writers, right now, unfortunately).

I think Arya really is stabbed and dying (but whether her wounds are real or faked doesn't really matter; she will live). I think the Waif has failed her Faceless Men initiation, too. The preview seems to show Jaqen in pursuit of someone (either that or it's a really bad stunt double for Arya).

I think he's after Waif because she failed to carry out a clean death. She also seems to lack the cool objectivity needed to be a faceless man.

Two possibilities for next episode: Arya saves Jaqen from Waif, or Arya kills Jaqen after he kills Waif. I think Arya saves Jaqen, and he ends up owing her again.

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
I guess I am going to get onboard with the fake blood idiocy because it is the only in-show connection we have that is remotely plausible. Without going into completely, even more retarded, off screen happenings and face changing insanity. But don't get me wrong. Its still completely retarded.

Here's my reasoning. If Arya does not best the Waif through her own guile and is just saved by Jaqen, Lady Crane, or some other random character she bumps into next episode then this entire arc is weak. Or just a complete waste again. What the fuck was he point of all the blind fighting training (building the Waif as spiteful cunt and building Arya's personal strength of character) if none of it mattered against her primary antagonist?

Regardless of any of that the writing still runs into all of the same problems already discussed. How did Arya know the Waif would gutstab her? Does she know that gutstab is the most painful way to go and that the Waif hates her that much? Maybe. but they never communicate that in any way so its the same as it not happening in a TV show. Which is deceptive, shitty writing.

Khane

Got something right about marriage
What if it wasn't fake blood at all? What if it was real blood that she put in a pouch to extra fool the waif? What if it was HER real blood in the pouch?

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
What if it wasn't fake blood at all? What if it was real blood that she put in a pouch to extra fool the waif? What if it was HER real blood in the pouch?
And the pouch was actually her abdomen!