GoT - Is Over, Post Your Drogon Sightings

spronk

FPS noob
Jon Snow will discover the Night King's one weakness

what does ice become when it comes into contact with fire? thats right

WATER

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
What if just as they defeat the Night's King he reveals to them that he has to keep control over the WW's so John snow puts on his crown and becomes the new... no.. wait.. that's damn well ridiculous.
And yet that would make a better story than whatever is actually going to happen.

etchazz

Trakanon Raider
Again, my friend said the theory is the Walkers are not evil, they are just a hive mind that wants everyone in it. Perhaps Westeros can know peace in the hive.
Resistance is futile! The White Walkers become the Borg, the Borg open a Stargate portal, White Walkers become the Egyptian myths, Dany becomes Cleopatra, Portal continues into the future, future White Walkers become the aliens to Independence Day, Jon Snow's great, great, great, great, grandson becomes Will Smith!

Royal

Connoisseur of Exotic Pictures
What if just as they defeat the Night's King he reveals to them that he has to keep control over the WW's so John snow puts on his crown and becomes the new... no.. wait.. that's damn well ridiculous.
And for every 10 years that he wears the crown he can go back to that cave for 1 day and make sweet, sweet luvin' to a reanimated Ygritte.

SimSimSalabim

Molten Core Raider
Resistance is futile! The White Walkers become the Borg, the Borg open a Stargate portal, White Walkers become the Egyptian myths, Dany becomes Cleopatra, Portal continues into the future, future White Walkers become the aliens to Independence Day, Jon Snow's great, great, great, great, grandson becomes Will Smith!
My interest is renewed. Pray for the defeat of the White Walkers to prevent the birth of Jaden Smith.

Sceleris_sl

shitlord
TBH i can understand why they do what they do with the show. I think the Tyrion part was him claiming victory and his plan working, thinking, i have brought peace, time to let your guard down. Only for that to crubmle into pieces a little bit later with the full on attack by slaver's bay. They want to provoke a feeling of safety only to take it away. They did that when Ned got beheaded, they did it with Dany in Qarth, even the red wedding... At the moment a person feels safe and thinks "i did awesome"shit hits fan.

With Arya i also understand what they tried to do, and let's be honest, when adrenalin kicks in because someone is coming to kill you, you run, and you try to survive. It can cancel a lot of the pain because your brain wants to focus on survival. was it a bit hamfisted? yes. But i do think it was handled ok. Waif so sure of herself, she puts the pressure on Arya, and quite enjoying the chase...yes it lacked all the subtilety that we've seen from Jaqen, but her overconfidence made her fall right into Arya's "trap" Finally a girl becomes noone, now you think you choose to go back to westeros, but it's exactly what i want .../evil grin.

I have always said about the Hound, he's most likely the most honest person in the entire show. I have never caught him lying. He doesn't hide who he is, what he is. That is what makes him a fantastic character, and i am quite sure he's going to kill quite a few Freys which makes him take over the LSH storyline in a way.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
If the lady terminator was chasing me, i no doubt would do my best to run away, but i have been stabbed several times in my stomach. One wound had the knife twisted so my guts would be severely damaged. I was also slashed. After that i swam through a cesspool and now have a deadly infection. For some reason the chicken soup and aspirin I took afterward didnt cure me. so i am where i lay, wishing for the waif to put me out of my misery. Sorry, no parkour jumps and ahnuld predator traps are in my future.

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
It is true. All of the idiotic Arya theories were better than what was actually written!

Sadly, if they adopted the end to Wrath of the Lich King... that would be better than the shenanigans we will likely get.

Jozu

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Yea no one has really mentioned the whole Sandor Clegane taking over Lady Stonehearts role. Thats a good point. It makes sense on a lot of levels especially when you consider him meeting back up with Brienne.

BrutulTM

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
<Silver Donator>
I kinda like that "After the Thrones" show on HBO. They really just picked 3 nerds to talk about the show and resisted the urge to put a comedian or something on there so good on them for that. I also noticed that they had aDragon Egg Cookie Jarin the background. I think I need one of those.

rrr_img_135821.jpg

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Astro going to Astro on Jon's fighting ability. No one is saying he's the greatest warrior in the world, but they've definitely been feeding his power level so you regard him as one of the better warriors in the realm. No fear of death now, etc. If it comes down to 1v1 with Ramsay, Jon will win. If he doesn't, it's shitty writing. Whoever came up with that Rickon warging theory, that shit would be retarded. I almost feel like Rickon is going to be already dead and Ramsay will send Jon/Sansa a box with pieces of him in it.

Tenks

Bronze Knight of the Realm
I kinda like that "After the Thrones" show on HBO. They really just picked 3 nerds to talk about the show and resisted the urge to put a comedian or something on there so good on them for that. I also noticed that they had aDragon Egg Cookie Jarin the background. I think I need one of those.
Yeah its a fun show to kill 20 minutes of my life. The hosts are kind of funny in a nerdy cringe way.

Homsar

Silver Baronet of the Realm
Astro going to Astro on Jon's fighting ability. No one is saying he's the greatest warrior in the world, but they've definitely been feeding his power level so you regard him as one of the better warriors in the realm. No fear of death now, etc. If it comes down to 1v1 with Ramsay, Jon will win. If he doesn't, it's shitty writing. Whoever came up with that Rickon warging theory, that shit would be retarded. I almost feel like Rickon is going to be already dead and Ramsay will send Jon/Sansa a box with pieces of him in it.
They have pointed out that Jon is now scared about death, when they asked him about what he saw while he was dead and he said there was Nothing, he's actually freaked out about it. You can tell he is emotionally messed up from it all

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
They have pointed out that Jon is now scared about death, when they asked him about what he saw while he was dead and he said there was Nothing, he's actually freaked out about it. You can tell he is emotionally messed up from it all
Yeah if anything Jon never had a fear of death before and now he does. And Ramsay agreeing to fight Jon 1v1 would be shitty writing unless the writers manage to do a really convincing job of Ramsay letting his arrogance get the better of him.