GoT - Is Over, Post Your Drogon Sightings

Shonuff

Mr. Poopybutthole
My best guess is that he's proud of her for acknowledging she couldn't be no one. And because they're a CRAZY DEATH CULT, he let her go. Because that's the kind of thing a CRAZY DEATH CULT does.
A friend of mine brought up the theory that says the Iron Bank has hired the FM to kill Cersei, and are using Arya to do so.

iannis

Musty Nester
My best guess is that he's proud of her for acknowledging she couldn't be no one. And because they're a CRAZY DEATH CULT, he let her go. Because that's the kind of thing a CRAZY DEATH CULT does.
Yeah, I think he was just like "Proper. You get 'em kiddo. Thanks for killin that little bitch for me. You even put her face on the wall like I taught you!"

CRAZY DEATH CULT.

A friend of mine brought up the theory that says the Iron Bank has hired the FM to kill Cersei, and are using Arya to do so.
this also sounds incredibly plausible.

Jozu

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Arya in Westeros makes the most sense overall, though. I dont like how it happened, or why it happened, but I am glad its going to happen.

Her new hardened persona to go along with all of her new skills has to be put to purpose. That cant happen in Essos IMO, at least not in any way that makes sense in regard to the story.

Night's King will probably end up being the ultimate antagonist when its all said and done and Im not sure if like. But, with how shitty writing has become they could turn him into a sympathetic figure to provide a wtf moment during the ultimate showdown at the end of the series.

Shonuff

Mr. Poopybutthole
Night's King will probably end up being the ultimate antagonist when its all said and done and Im not sure if like. But, with how shitty writing has become they could turn him into a sympathetic figure to provide a wtf moment during the ultimate showdown at the end of the series.
Again, my friend said the theory is the Walkers are not evil, they are just a hive mind that wants everyone in it. Perhaps Westeros can know peace in the hive.

Shonuff

Mr. Poopybutthole
Yeah, I think he was just like "Proper. You get 'em kiddo. Thanks for killin that little bitch for me. You even put her face on the wall like I taught you!"

CRAZY DEATH CULT.

this also sounds incredibly plausible.
They did say on the show that the Iron Bank is concerned about the Lannisters being able to repay their debt with Tywin gone.

The Iron Bank will have its due, it is said. Those who borrow from the Braavosi and fail to repay their debts oft have cause to rue such folly, for the Bank has been known to topple lords and princes and has also been rumored to send assassins against those it cannot remove.
Whenever they say "A Lannister always pays his debts," I roll my eyes. I could see them falling, as they've already said on the show, they are borrowing so much and are out of control. I could see the Lannisters being taking down by the machinations of the Iron Bank, and then the Walkers coming in, and Westeros just being one mind.

Eomer

Trakanon Raider
He knew all about Dany and was behind the scenes helping her - Jorah's reports went to Varys, after all. Book Varys just wants a Targaryen on the throne I think; perhaps he will help both Aegon AND Dany, expecting them to marry in the Targ West Virginia fashion. He is loyal to the Targaryens, Varys is.
Varys actually set up the initial assassination attempts on Dany in season one, before she grew in to the Queen she later became. He isn't aligned to any one house or person. He just wants peace in the realm. Initially he was trying to help Robert and Ned hold their shit together, then when that blew up he tried to limit the damage from the war of the five kings. He's working with Dany now because he thinks she can truly unite the various kingdoms behind her, even if it takes a large invasion to bring that about. At least that's how I read his motivation.

Cad

scientia potentia est
<Bronze Donator>
In the books wasn't the Iron Bank looking to support Stannis since the Lannisters were so far in debt and Cersei told them to fuck off?

This plotline was dropped in the show.

Lenas

Trump's Staff
Stannis got a loan from the Iron Bank in the show. He used it to resupply and hire the fleet of ships he used to get North. So the IB is out on money twice now.

Cad

scientia potentia est
<Bronze Donator>
Was it? Didn't Davos go to the IB in the show?
I thought I remembered the Iron Bank guy traveling through the North trying to find Stannis at the end of Dance. I could be totally making that up I didn't read Dance more than once.

SimSimSalabim

Molten Core Raider
Eh, we can't even be sure Arya will end up in Westeros immediately. Equally as likely she gets sidetracked on the way. Travelling partner of Jorah Mormont, catches on with the Ironborn somehow, finds out Tyrion is in Mareen and takes a trip there to go and try to kill him because Lannister? Don't think we find out this season anyway.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
the book, iron bank was after that money like the mafia, show iron bank still want their money, but the worst they do is fuck your credit rating

Haus

<Silver Donator>
What if just as they defeat the Night's King he reveals to them that he has to keep control over the WW's so John snow puts on his crown and becomes the new... no.. wait.. that's damn well ridiculous.