GoT - Is Over, Post Your Drogon Sightings

cabbitcabbit

NeoGaf Donator
Jesus Christ that was satisfying. Makes up for the last two lackluster episodes.

That last 3 minutes was like a cold beer on a hot day.

Shonuff

Mr. Poopybutthole
OMG. And poor Wun Wun. I'd feel bad for Rickon, but I can't remember even one speaking line from him.

Shonuff

Mr. Poopybutthole
The suffication scene freaked me the hell out
I know, right? I was for sure he was going to die again. If you listened to it in a good surround sound system, it made it even worse. Because you could hear men suffocating around you.

cabbitcabbit

NeoGaf Donator
rrr_img_135941.jpg

Xevy

Log Wizard
I wanted Tormund to look at Wun Wun and give him a "napping on the job" line or something...but then, no.

Shonuff

Mr. Poopybutthole
Loved it. I had hoped things would end that way with Ramsay
Also poor Wun Wun. He went out like a complete badass though. Also Rikkon...
You are going to need to change the phrase under your name now.

"We do sow" doesn't sound so scary though. It just sounds like they are a group of farmers.

Cybsled

Rip Wun Wun
frown.png
But ya, he went out like a boss at least.

Darth Sansa's journey to the dark side is now complete. Preview for next week seems to have Littlefinger lay out what he really wants from the pact
wink.png
Still not sure how she will answer, although Littlefinger as an ally would be pretty good and if they got married, he probably wouldn't betray her. Everyone else would be fair game, though ;p

Lost Virtue

Trakanon Raider
Rip Wun Wun
frown.png
But ya, he went out like a boss at least.

Darth Sansa's journey to the dark side is now complete. Preview for next week seems to have Littlefinger lay out what he really wants from the pact
wink.png
Still not sure how she will answer, although Littlefinger as an ally would be pretty good and if they got married, he probably wouldn't betray her. Everyone else would be fair game, though ;p
Sansa's little smirk/smile at the end got me. But I agree, LF is basically infatuated with her. He'd basically be her bitch and do everything she wants.

Neph_sl

shitlord
If Sansa marries Littlefinger, it gives them a good chance to unite against the Lannisters. That is until the White Walkers come.

Given that the preview mostly showed Lannisters, but is entitled the Winds of Winter, I'm expecting the last scene to be Bran fucking up and crossing the Wall, allowing the Night King through.

Intrinsic

Person of Whiteness
<Gold Donor>
The scene with John in the middle of the battle wasn't perfect but was pretty fucking awesome. Horses running in to each other, arrows being caught by faces, guts spilled. Was super frantic and chaotic and well done.

Neph_sl

shitlord
My only gripe is that Jon should've got hit with an arrow at the beginning. Plot armor, I know, but at least he did almost suffocate.

Springbok

Karen
<Gold Donor>
That was a really excellent fight, felt like saving private Ryan or something, really really well done

Grimmlokk

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I usually watch alone a day or two later. But had to go watch this one with friends because I knew it would be awesome. Female reactions to Ramsay are fucking amazing. They hated him sooooo much.

Great fucking episode. And Tyrion was awesome.

Warmuth

Molten Core Raider
Awesome episode and another great example of the Danearys part of the show looking cheesy compared to the rest of it. Well, besides Dorne.

calhoonjugganaut

Trakanon Raider
Yea I'm with Warmuth...the Danny battle scenes looked pretty cheesy...but still made me excited I guess. The rest of the episode was dope though.

ronne

Nǐ hǎo, yǒu jīn zi ma?
Dany is a Disney princess in a mostly realistic world, her story is always gonna stick out and be mostly retarded.