GoT - Is Over, Post Your Drogon Sightings

Breakdown

Gunnar Durden
House Mormont may have been a small house, but with the karstarks, boltons and umbers now dead, little lady should move into the dread fort.

Royal

Connoisseur of Exotic Pictures
Now I wonder if Jon is going to take that army south to exact a bit of vengeance on the Freys, or if he stands pat and starts getting ready for the Night King.
What army? His forces were all but smashed. Most of them are dead and I don't see LF loaning the Knights of the Vale out to go against the house that the crown just sent an army to prop up in the Riverlands.

Rais

Trakanon Raider
Next week will be on par or better. They shit it up early in the season, only to have us blow our loads the last two episodes. Littlefinger's traveling teleporter is alive and well!

Can't wait to see Yara 3 knuckles deep in Dany.

b1Pljhs.jpg

Chinaman889

<Silver Donator>
The lead up to Ramsay's death this episode has been the longest blue balls ever. Never did I feel so good witnessing a character like him get his just reward.

Breakdown

Gunnar Durden
What army? His forces were all but smashed. Most of them are dead and I don't see LF loaning the Knights of the Vale out to go against the house that the crown just sent an army to prop up in the Riverlands.
Right. The Starks have taken winter fell but they have much bigger problems.

The only stark in winterfell is wanted for murdering the last king. Cerseis wants her dead. Even though she is occupied, the boltons were the wardens of the north by Baratheon decree. They are going to have to hash that out.

The freys are safe for now.

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
I was wondering how they're going to deal with that. The setup for fighting the Night King will basically have no Northmen loyal to Jon in it at all. The rest of the Southern forces will assist just because they'll have every incentive to not die.

Unless they just do something dumb and Jon's forces are replenished next season... and that wouldn't surprise me at all.

Jozu

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Wun Wun scenes reminded me of a Total War game or something with that one awesome legendary unit thats just fucking shit up. RIP.

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
I was wondering how they're going to deal with that. The setup for fighting the Night King will basically have no Northmen loyal to Jon in it at all. The rest of the Southern forces will assist just because they'll have every incentive to not die.

Unless they just do something dumb and Jon's forces are replenished next season... and that wouldn't surprise me at all.
I think when people start seeing ice zombies they will start flocking to Winterfell and the Stark banner.

Also Sanaa's rant at Jon was pretty stupid. She looked pretty dumb . Really comes off as her mother's daughter.

Ganthorn

N00b
I think you might be right. They all kind of look the same (Northern racism!). Also I think they are setting up Davos to kill the Red Witch next week.
In the preview he is making her tell Jon what she did. Maybe Jon runs her threw with longclaw and them bam it lights on fire azor ahai!

Royal

Connoisseur of Exotic Pictures
Wun Wun scenes reminded me of a Total War game or something with that one awesome legendary unit thats just fucking shit up. RIP.
The thing I wanna know is after all this time why hasn't someone thought to make that motherfucker some sort of weapon? With something as simple as a crude club made from a small tree he could have smashed that shield wall FOTR-Sauron style.

etchazz

Trakanon Raider
That was one of the best episodes ever. That entire fight scene was brilliantly done. I thought Jon was going to eat it right at the beginning when all the cavalry were right on top of him, and Ramsay's plan to bring Snow out into the middle of the battlefield was actually going to work. Killing Rickon was a surprise. Ramsay dying was bitter sweet for me. On the one hand, I knew eventually he had to get his (and I loved that they used his own dogs to kill him), but I like him so much as a character on the show, I'm going to miss the scenes with him in it. Probably the best actor on the show.

Lots of questions still to be answered. What's Littlefinger's game in all of this? Is it just to try and marry Sansa, or something more diabolical? Does Snow now stay at Winterfell, or does he march south? Who the fuck is going to stop Dany now that she has 3 dragons, the Unsullied, and an entire army of Dothraki? Something needs to happen with the high sparrow in the season finale. Getting really tired of that plot line.

HUH_sl

shitlord
I doubt Sansa or Littlefinger really believe that there's an unstoppable army of dead heading their way so they will probably just roll their eyes at Jon and Tormund when they bring it up. Watching how all the characters that have been playing the game react when they realize what the real threat is probably some of my most anticipated moments left in the show. Littlefinger's reaction should be great, guys been scheming for his entire life to get power, now he has the North and the Vale and they're both about to be overrun by an endless army of zombies, he's gonna be so sad.

Greyform

Bronze Knight of the Realm
Damn best episode this season!! Thank you so much for not dragging that out and making us wait to see Ramsay die. I only wish he would have screamed more and Sansa would have asked which part he thought they would eat first.

It's even better the second time through. Watching that smirk on Ramsay's face at the beginning of the battle and knowing what's in store

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
That shit was great. Everyone hit all the points. Don't know why people talking about LF teleporter though, fucker had Knights of the Vale marching before Jon left Castle Black, didn't he?

Dany scenes I actually enjoyed, cheesy as they were. Like seriously, as soon as she's back did the Masters not be like "Oh yeah fuck, 3 dragons".

Jozu

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
In the preview he is making her tell Jon what she did. Maybe Jon runs her threw with longclaw and them bam it lights on fire azor ahai!
lol. The off the wall azor ahai theories with sword bursting in flame after a preposterous act is starting to become a real thing, and I approve.