GoT - Is Over, Post Your Drogon Sightings

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Don't you reckon after Dany tells tyrion that she's going to fucking wreck them and before they parlay with the masters they devised a battle plan? And Tyrion would have told her, "yo, lets not burn all these ships because those fuckers burned your last ones. lets just burn one as a display of power."
The writers have made it very clear that if it doesn't happen on screen, it didn't happen.

khalid

Unelected Mod
I don't understand why she wouldn't have burned the Masters' ships. She wasn't around when her own ships were burned, so I guess because she didn't see them in battle with the Masters she just assumed something had happened to them? Oh wait, I do understand, shitty writing.
Do they need to spell everything out for you? I guess so.

The writers have made it very clear that if it doesn't happen on screen, it didn't happen.
Bullshit

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
Khalid, this season has shown more than any other season that the show is no longer doing subtle character interactions.

The characters do exactly what they say they will do, however retarded it is for the context of the situation. The plot is being manipulated in order to create the scene they want rather than the scene being used to fit the plot if that makes sense.

Back to the tunnel thing its weird though. Why did Maester Luwin know about it but none of the Starks did? I guess Ned never thought it would be useful information for some of his children to have.

khalid

Unelected Mod
The insanity of some of the nitpicking is just absurd. We have 20 different plots going on in this show, sometimes you just have to use your brain and realize that some things are being handled offscreen and the writers assume you are smart enough to figure it out.

If you think Dany not burning the fleet is bad writing, because you assume that since Tyrion didn't tell Dany on the screen that it didn't happen, then you are a fucking idiot.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
If you think Dany not burning the fleet is bad writing, because you assume that since Tyrion didn't tell Dany on the screen that it didn't happen, then you are a fucking idiot.
Oh I freely admit that it was wildly exaggerated nitpicking. My jimmies are just still rustled from them completely destroying Jon as an important character.

khalid

Unelected Mod
Khalid, this season has shown more than any other season that the show is no longer doing subtle character interactions.
Nah. It is really easy to see how absurd Gavin's complaint is, since he has set it up to be able to bitch about it either way.

Gavinmad thinks something is bad writing because an obvious interaction that had to happen wasn't put on screen, due to them apparently giving up subtlety. If it had been put on screen though, he would be complaining that it was obvious and pointless and not subtle.

Khane

Got something right about marriage
The insanity of some of the nitpicking is just absurd. We have 20 different plots going on in this show, sometimes you just have to use your brain and realize that some things are being handled offscreen and the writers assume you are smart enough to figure it out.

Well, what exactly has been handled off screen this season?

a_skeleton_03

<Banned>
Yg7Fw9O.gif

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Basically nothing, but claiming that Dany didn't know about her ships being destroyed because we didn't get a scene specifically showing her learning about her ships being destroyed is taking that a bit far.

khalid

Unelected Mod
All kinds of things were done offscreen, hell, this season has advanced plots faster than any other. Just to pick one that people bitched about and wanted to see more of, how Margaery decided to team up with Tommen and the Faith Militant. Then they later on spelled it out explicitly with the Rose, though even that could have been a scam.

Khane

Got something right about marriage
All kinds of things were done offscreen, hell, this season has advanced plots faster than any other. Just to pick one that people bitched about and wanted to see more of, how Margaery decided to team up with Tommen and the Faith Militant. Then they later on spelled it out explicitly with the Rose, though even that could have been a scam.
They showed her resolve and what she was up to in the scene with her brother in the dungeon.

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
For the record, most of those were dumbass theories that were openly admitted to being dumbass theories.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
so did you guys figure out how littlefinger and 2000 vale soldiers knew when and where to be without having any contact with sansa?
this is the note. see all the detail he had to work with.
rrr_img_136011.jpg

Warmuth

Molten Core Raider
Oh I freely admit that it was wildly exaggerated nitpicking. My jimmies are just still rustled from them completely destroying Jon as an important character.
There better be a payoff for the biggest swerve of the entire story when his parentage is revealed. If the only thing that comes of it is congrats you're a blackfyre instead of a snow it will have been a lot of blue balling for nothing. If it's nothing more than to get him on a dragon it's still a let down. Hopefully it pushes him to something other than reluctant hero. Conflict with Dany over her Muslim/Mongol invasion from someone with legit claims would be nice. Wishful thinking but if it's revealed to the other characters at the end then who really cares in the first place, story's already over. Making us wait when we already know would be lame.

a_skeleton_03

<Banned>
so did you guys figure out how littlefinger and 2000 vale soldiers knew when and where to be without having any contact with sansa?
this is the note. see all the detail he had to work with.
You are back to knuckle dragging again. We know she sent the hail Mary raven. These morons and you think that Sansa and LF had Snapchat and were communicating some plot to not tell Jon that he was hiding in her tent.

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
He was there because the ride of the Rohirrim makes it romantic and dramatic. There honestly isn't anything else to it dude. I'd be astounded if they explain anything about it in the finale.