GoT - Is Over, Post Your Drogon Sightings

nevergone

Low IQ Vegan Pacifist
<Gold Donor>
It honestly would have made more sense if they had used leftover Wildfire from the defense of King's Landing than implying that huge caches were "found" that have been hidden for decades.
According to the books, there's even more wildfire left over. When Tyrion originally goes to inspect the cache with the pyromancer, he's told there are literally thousands upon thousands of urns of the shit laying around in multiple caches around the city. Basically King's Landing is a giant powder keg. What could possibly go wrong with flying flamethrowers inc?

Picasso3

Silver Baronet of the Realm
Could have put a blanket over it. Would have been cool to rig it as something in the trial but the writers probably aren't as smart as me. The boy leading the cousin right to the honeypot was a little strange too. Overall i guess what I'm trying to say is this is a shit show for retards.

a_skeleton_03

<Banned>
It honestly would have made more sense if they had used leftover Wildfire from the defense of King's Landing than implying that huge caches were "found" that have been hidden for decades.
Nothing about the scene pointed either way. Whether it was created recently and moved there or found barrel by barrel all over the city and moved there doesn't matter one iota to the story or that scene.

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
Could have put a blanket over it. Would have been cool to rig it as something in the trial but the writers probably aren't as smart as me. The boy leading the cousin right to the honeypot was a little strange too. Overall i guess what I'm trying to say is this is a shit show for retards.
Damn dude. As much as I love ripping on the TV show you got to give SOME leway for dramatic TV elements that obviously would never happen in real life. We get it. Real life the bomb would just go off with no indication of the source. Foreshadowing of said explosion would also not happen in real life.

But, the point of that scene was to tell us, the audience, what the source of the explosion would be. From the foreshadowing of the Wildfire in the past few episodes this season. In addition to redeeming Lancel as being crazy religious. But not nearly so crazy as to think bombing half the city would be a good thing to do.

Picasso3

Silver Baronet of the Realm
I'm not giving shit for leeway. I just realized daenerys is jons aunt so they should not bang due to increased chances of congenital birth defects

HUH_sl

shitlord
I bet Jaime regrets not looking into the Wildfire he KNEW was around the city somewhere 20 years ago. I figured that since he killed the Pyromancer and the King who were the only ones who knew about it presumably maybe he didn't think it was a matter for concern.

That it was best to just leave it hidden wherever it was. I know its just dumb TV, but it didn't appear to be very well hidden all things considered.
I figured since Lancel had to crawl through a small tunnel to get to the wildfire chamber that it was sealed up before Qyburn went looking for it.

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
I'm disappointed I haven't seen more bitching about long term storage of wildfire in a publicly accessible place under your most important building
There was literally a line in episode 8 or 9 where Cersei and Qyburn are talking about it. It was obviously moved from the Mad King's caches to under the Sept for this very occasion.

Itlan

Blackwing Lair Raider
That's cool. I'd put on the face of an obese woman and play with myself for hourssssssssss.

Lenas

Trump's Staff
I see a lot of talk about Sam not having time to become a maester, but.. the story is going to end with the next Spring, right? And this is supposed to be the longest winter in 1000 years. Isn't it possible that the final two seasons span something like 10 years?

Frenzied Wombat

Potato del Grande
I see a lot of talk about Sam not having time to become a maester, but.. the story is going to end with the next Spring, right? And this is supposed to be the longest winter in 1000 years. Isn't it possible that the final two seasons span something like 10 years?
I don't see how really. Danaerys is arriving with an unstoppable force, don't see how the conflict could be dragged on for ten years.

Frenzied Wombat

Potato del Grande
DP forum hiccup gayness

Lenas

Trump's Staff
I feel like you shouldn't count on Dany's 3 dragons being able to defeat the WW so easily and Humans have already proven themselves highly ineffective. Yes the WW will lose eventually but it will not be over in one quick encounter.