GoT - Is Over, Post Your Drogon Sightings

khalid

Unelected Mod
Who else would be the Queen or King? There are no direct heirs, she is the Queen Regent and still of age to have children as far as we know, so theoretically they could hold out the offer of marriage to someone else to side with them(of course the marriage will never happen). There really isn't anyone else.

Royal

Connoisseur of Exotic Pictures
To the most powerful goes the crown always. I think I have said it here a few times. Blood lines and "rightful" heirs only matter in peace time.
The rules only matter when everyone is agreed to observe them. Cersei has clearly decided to say "fuck 'em" to the rules.

khalid

Unelected Mod
Let's ask Astro what he thinks is going to happen, at least that will help us narrow down what absolutely isn't going to happen next season.

Royal

Connoisseur of Exotic Pictures
Uh, Tyrion led the Battle of the Blackwater. He's pretty effective at commanding forces. Also isn't afraid to get down in the mud when needed. Grey Work is more of a tactical commander than a strategic one.
Tyrion has experience in a singledefensiveengagement which in spite of his ingenious use of his wildfire trump card would have ended in failure were it not for his father swooping in to hand Stannis the defeat at the last minute. The show may very well decided to use him as the military strategist for the invasion so as not to have to introduce another key figure though otherwise that wouldn't be the most plausible scenario.

Picasso3

Silver Baronet of the Realm
I'm disappointed I haven't seen more bitching about long term storage of wildfire in a publicly accessible place under your most important building

Muurloen

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
You forget that he was in the vanguard with the hill tribes. Albiet he was KO'd for the battle.

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
I just assumed it wasn't normally "publicly accessible", but only made so for this event to take place.

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
Who else would be the Queen or King? There are no direct heirs, she is the Queen Regent and still of age to have children as far as we know, so theoretically they could hold out the offer of marriage to someone else to side with them(of course the marriage will never happen). There really isn't anyone else.
A big part of being King or Queen of the Seven Kingdoms is having the right support for your claim. This has been a big part of Game of Thrones as a series. While Cersei was able to get a coronation because literally anyone who could have confronted her is dead and House Tyrell is in disarray (obviously).

Now House Lannister stands alone.

By the way was Kevan there?

Neph_sl

shitlord
A big part of being King or Queen of the Seven Kingdoms is having the right support for your claim. This has been a big part of Game of Thrones as a series. While Cersei was able to get a coronation because literally anyone who could have confronted her is dead and House Tyrell is in disarray (obviously).

Now House Lannister stands alone.

By the way was Kevan there?
Yep, Kevan was there.

Eight deaths by Cersei this episode, eleven overall, and I thought only three were supposed to die:

Kevan
Lancel
Mace Tyrell
Margery
Loras
High Sparrow

Pycelle (through Qyburn's birds)

Tommen (though technically suicide)

And then Walder Frey and his two sons by Arya.

I guess if you count Lyanna Stark too, then there were twelve deaths.

Szeth

Trakanon Raider
Yep, Kevan was there.

Eight deaths by Cersei this episode, eleven overall, and I thought only three were supposed to die:

Kevan
Lancel
Mace Tyrell
Margery
Loras
High Sparrow

Pycelle (through Qyburn's birds)

Tommen (though technically suicide)

And then Walder Frey and his two sons by Arya.

I guess if you count Lyanna Stark too, then there were twelve deaths.
RIP in peace Bell guy in the streets of KL. First and last of his name.

kaid

Blackwing Lair Raider
I'm disappointed I haven't seen more bitching about long term storage of wildfire in a publicly accessible place under your most important building
The fact they have knowingly left literal time bombs under major parts of their city seem pretty eyebrow raising. That said with wild fire moving it is no safer and may cause the stuff to blow up anyway so I guess there is something to be said for simply doing nothing and hoping you are not around when they decide to go boom.

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
I bet Jaime regrets not looking into the Wildfire he KNEW was around the city somewhere 20 years ago. I figured that since he killed the Pyromancer and the King who were the only ones who knew about it presumably maybe he didn't think it was a matter for concern.

That it was best to just leave it hidden wherever it was. I know its just dumb TV, but it didn't appear to be very well hidden all things considered.

Frenzied Wombat

Potato del Grande
It honestly would have made more sense if they had used leftover Wildfire from the defense of King's Landing than implying that huge caches were "found" that have been hidden for decades.