GoT - Is Over, Post Your Drogon Sightings

Khane

Got something right about marriage
I always kind of liked that Don was the guy you were always kind of rooting for to change his life and turn it around instead of being a sleaze but never could get out of his own way. And then also watching the other characters get a moderate amount of success and follow exactly in Don's footsteps.

Its like if we watched Khane's life as a drama. We'd be like "Come on Khane she's a good girl and really good for you! Who cares if she won't suck your dick after you've put it in her butt? Its not a big deal!" Two episodes later "This isn't working out."
I've never been a fan of ATM by the way. My worst nightmare is a woman doing that and then trying to kiss me.

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
But Breaking Bad was much more exciting Mad Men outside of those two characters. Advertising...yay?
That lawn mower scene where the dude loses his toes. Then the guy hanging himself in the office... Oh, and that one guy getting an eye patch. Sorry, I don't remember names from that show.

Khane

Don Draper was the least interesting part of Mad Men. Roger Sterling was the gold standard for that show. The entire supporting cast was pretty great and is what kept me watching in fact.

But Don? He was such a terrible person even I started to get physically ill watching him do some of the shit he did in that show.

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
I liked Alison Brie, even though she sucked in the show. She's just great in everything else. Annie from Community!

EDIT: Oh yeah, Trudy! Thanks, chaos.

Brikker

Trump's Staff
I guess because they're releasing the next season so late, the blu-ray copies of this last season are being released a lot earlier than normal (usually March).

ZAixYp3.png
$58.89??? I thought it was $30 when pre-ordered? I recall paying that for all previous seasons on Amazon.

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
Yeah, it always drops quickly. I just pre-order early and end up getting the best price before the release date.

Agenor

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
[SERIES][TVPOSTER]
jIhL6mlT7AblhbHJgEoiBIOUVl1.jpg
[/TVPOSTER][SERIESWRAP][EPISODENAME]Game of Thrones[/EPISODENAME]

Genre: [GENRE]Sci-Fi & Fantasy[/GENRE], [GENRE]Action & Adventure[/GENRE], [GENRE]Drama[/GENRE]

First Aired: [RELEASE]2011-04-17[/RELEASE]

Overview: [PLOT]Seven noble families fight for control of the mythical land of Westeros. Friction between the houses leads to full-scale war. All while a very ancient evil awakens in the farthest north. Amidst the war, a neglected military order of misfits, the Night's Watch, is all that stands between the realms of men and icy horrors beyond.[/PLOT][/SERIESWRAP][/SERIES]

http://www.hbo.com/game-of-thrones

Last edited by a moderator:

Siddar

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Father gave me a handmade obsidian dagger for my birthday so im ready for the whitewalkers.

Rude

Potato del Grande
RE: Game of Thrones - Spoilers in Tags

Sandor Clegane is going to sit on the Iron Throne.

Drakurii

Golden Baron of the Realm
RE: Game of Thrones - Spoilers in Tags

[video=youtube;zs7xO5P3Az4]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zs7xO5P3Az4[/video]

Jozu

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
I've never been a fan of ATM by the way. My worst nightmare is a woman doing that and then trying to kiss me.
You're not a real man. Look her in the eye and kiss her like you mean it, you goddamn nancy boy.

Khane

My dick has been in a lot of women's assholes. I'm not easily disgusted but that, my friend, is fucking disgusting. And a great way to get a mouth infection.

Lenas

Trump's Staff
Season 8 confirmed to be the last - http://variety.com/2016/tv/news/game-of-thrones-eighth-season-ending-1201827129/