GoT - Is Over, Post Your Drogon Sightings

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
I am curious how they engender the audience to hate Euron. The guy is evil in a novel pirate kind of way. But he needs to do some really terrible shit and quickly to make people just despise him. Like kill some known characters... whatever.

Cybsled

On a side note, we saw undead giants as part of the army. Makes me wonder what else we might see. But just think about how Wun-Wun fucked people up...imagine an army of undead giants that don't feel pain doing the same thing. Plus, they are strong enough to heave something that could maim or take down a dragon, so air bombing with fire wouldn't be a slam dunk GG EZ win.

Morrow

Trakanon Raider
I've said it before, I'll say it again. Some of you fags are waaaaaaayyy to sensitive to saw shit.

Having women fight wasn't put in for any sjw girl power reasons, it was to show how dire the situation is.

They are also using anyone 10 and up. Jon is going to send women and children to war because that is how dangerous the night King is. Jesus it took less than 2 hours for someone to call this crap.

Dragon glass is only needed for the white walkers, anyone can kill the undead and they need numbers.

Yeah for fucksake. It's not SJW, it's common sense. You're being little SJW pussies for acting like it is. Jesus christ, don't turn into everything that you hate.

Glad I don't know who Ed Shereen is either, since it seems to trigger so many of you so hard. What the fuck?

• 3Picard
  • 2Worf
Reactions: 4 users

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
That Ed Shereen scene almost had me coming here to post about jumping the shark. What the fuck was that gayness?!

Decent season opener, I guess. They moved quite a bit forward in this one episode, which is encouraging for the remaining 13 episodes of the show.

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Sumdain x

Trakanon Raider
The Ed Shereen scene was fine, just showed that all the Lannister soldiers weren't assholes. it didn't break my immersion just because one is a semi-well known singer.

The scenes with Thoros,Barric, Clegane was A++ loved their interactions.

• 3Like
  • 2Solidarity
Reactions: 4 users

Morrow

Trakanon Raider
Someone pointed out an interesting subtle touch on Reddit during the scene with Cersei/Jaime and the map. Apparently he was standing on the Fingers while she was standing on the Neck (ala prophecy that she'll be strangled by the younger brother). Could be a total coincidence, or it could be playing with the audience, or it could be who the hell knows. The show apparently did away with the specificity in the prophecy that said little brother? I can't remember. In the books it's definitely little brother because she's terrified that it's Tyrion. Technically it could be Euron though too.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Soygen

<Nazi Janitors>
The Ed Shereen scene was fine, just showed that all the Lannister soldiers weren't assholes. it didn't break my immersion just because one is a semi-well known singer.
What if he said he was Ed from House Shereen? It was a pretty blatant 4th wall break which I can't recall ever happening in the previous 6 seasons.

Caliane

Sam is clearly on the same island as the dudes from Lost. 12 years, still has not lost any weight.

• 4Worf
Reactions: 3 users

McCheese

SW: Sean, CW: Crone, GW: Wizardhawk
I wasn't big on Euron last season, but I think he just became one of my new favorite characters. I love his "don't give a fuck" attitude. I was loling during his conversation with Cersei and Jaime.

kegkilla

The Big Mod
<Banned>
Yeah for fucksake. It's not SJW, it's common sense. You're being little SJW pussies for acting like it is. Jesus christ, don't turn into everything that you hate.

Glad I don't know who Ed Shereen is either, since it seems to trigger so many of you so hard. What the fuck?
"I don't plan on knitting by the fire while men fight for me," Lyanna said, the camera panning to an approving Brienne. "I might be small, Lord Glover, and I might be a girl, but I am every bit as much a Northerner as you.”

Just as Glover attempts to interpt, she continues: "And I don't need your permission to defend the North. We will begin training every man, woman, boy and girl on Bear Island.”

Feminist hero Lyanna Mormont stole the show with this rousing Game of Thrones speech

yeah, definitely no pandering going on there.

• 7Picard
  • 2Solidarity
Reactions: 8 users

Aychamo BanBan

<Banned>
My Troll sense is tingling on a July 3rd member.

Nah, not trolling. I just don't follow the show as closely as everyone else. I watch the episodes and then don't think about it again until the next season starts. I enjoy it when I watch it but I can't remember who all the people are. A friend at work told me last year about how Jon Snow was possibly a targ or something. I don't remember anything about who his other was.[/QUOTE]

Soygen

<Nazi Janitors>
The only way to save this show from the feminist plague, is for the Night's King to plunge his frosty spear right into Daenerys's stupid, little heart in the final seconds of the show; his icicle-laden testicles hanging bare the entire time. Then he looks directly into the camera and moans, "Winter just came..."

• 15Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 15 users

Cybsled

Bunch of people in this thread spend too much time in the echochamber that is the political thread, so they are easily triggered by anything they remotely detect to be progressive and have to retreat to their safespace of that thread to recover.

• 14Like
  • 2Picard
Reactions: 15 users

ZyyzYzzy

RIP USA
<Banned>
Bunch of people in this thread spend too much time in the echochamber that is the political thread, so they are easily triggered by anything they remotely detect to be progressive and have to retreat to their safespace of that thread to recover.
Dragonglass ceiling is ficticious I say!

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

LachiusTZ

Rogue Deathwalker Box
<Silver Donator>
Yeah, no kidding. You guys need to take the driftwood out of your vaginas. Ask the Russian SJWs from the 40s that gave women in Stalingrad guns (I think? Been about 15 years since I had history class).

Thought it was pretty good. The stream was perfect from the get go.

Also, people alredy using spoilers for the wrong shit. THANKS NOODLE

• 1Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users