GoT - Is Over, Post Your Drogon Sightings

Warmuth

Molten Core Raider
Arya is too OP and needs to be nerfed pretty badly.

Basically she is Batman now where if she has a little bit of prep time she can kill anybody.

She is a master detective, disguise master, master poisoner, and a master fighter.

As long as nobody kills or captures her in her sleep she is basically unstoppable.

I don't like it. It creates all kinds of issues. They now have to write convoluted ways to make her fail or just slow her down.

Her guilt is the most likely option. That was started in motion with the soldiers. She's going to regret becoming a murderer and probably will full circle back to becoming an actual faceless since their rules basically curtail abuse of the power.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

McCheese

SW: Sean, CW: Crone, GW: Wizardhawk
16-30m for a non-finale episode is still insane for a not-family-friendly show. My biggest debate is at what age I'll allow my kids to watch this series with me ... 16? 25? haha.

Too many boobs, I'd never want to watch this with my parents as a teenager. Awkward! Hell, even in my 30s I don't want to watch it with my parents.

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
Her guilt is the most likely option. That was started in motion with the soldiers. She's going to regret becoming a murderer and probably will full circle back to becoming an actual faceless since their rules basically curtail abuse of the power.

I like that end and it makes the overlong Faceless training arc a little less worthless.

• 2Like

kegkilla

The Big Mod
<Banned>
Too many boobs, I'd never want to watch this with my parents as a teenager. Awkward! Hell, even in my 30s I don't want to watch it with my parents.
That's odd, I don't feel awkward at all when I'm watching this with your mom.

• 9Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 9 users

Ravishing

Uninspiring Title
<Bronze Donator>

She's already broken their rules though.

She has Melisandre / Beric / Thoros on her list still, as well as Jaime / Cersei / Mountain

We know she's currently heading for King's Landing but what are the chances she ends up turning course and finds The Hound / Beric / Thoros.

She is way too powerful right now and her killing any of those 6 wouldn't feel right imo. Cersei needs to die at the hands of Jaime or Tyrion. Arya killing Cersei would "feel" good for people wanting some Stark revenge but it would be so forced.

Only other option is Arya uses her powers of deception to convince Jaime to kill Cersei somehow.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Kiroy

Marine Biologist
<Bronze Donator>
On a side note, we saw undead giants as part of the army. Makes me wonder what else we might see. But just think about how Wun-Wun fucked people up...imagine an army of undead giants that don't feel pain doing the same thing. Plus, they are strong enough to heave something that could maim or take down a dragon, so air bombing with fire wouldn't be a slam dunk GG EZ win.

Last episode of this half of the season we'll get a glimpse of undead dragons. Calling it now.

edit: I see keg beat me in a faggy sort of way

• 1Picard
  • 1Solidarity

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Gold Donor>
Arya is too OP and needs to be nerfed pretty badly.

Basically she is Batman now where if she has a little bit of prep time she can kill anybody.

She is a master detective, disguise master, master poisoner, and a master fighter.

As long as nobody kills or captures her in her sleep she is basically unstoppable.

I don't like it. It creates all kinds of issues. They now have to write convoluted ways to make her fail or just slow her down.

man that sounds so shitty (i havent seen the premiere yet)

• 1Like

Abefroman

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
North better equipped at supported people during Winter, this has been beat into our heads since forever, Jon even mentions it to Sansa when they're walking the wall and he kind of laughs at the idea of a Southern army doing jack shit when winter arrives.

Also, did you miss the part where Sam finds the shit about Dragonstone having a mountain of dragon glass and sends word to Jon about it? Obviously partial plot device for Jon to go meet Dany, but also big enough supply to outfit everyone, no?

At the time they have no idea that there is a cache of dragons glass buried anywhere. Yes the North is better prepared but that still requires people to do those kind of jobs. We also know we are talking about having an army and not just villages defending themselves cause Sansa mentions how they need Littlefingers men. The time to train everyone sure the fuck isn't when winter finally arrives.

The show has been pretty good about showing a more realistic depiction of that type of warfare with it's potrayal of troops moving and military tactics. Yes there are always things that happens cause plot but I just found the scene to be put in just because everyone enjoyed that character last year. MUH IMMERSION.

• 1Picard

jayrebb

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
What if he said he was Ed from House Shereen? It was a pretty blatant 4th wall break which I can't recall ever happening in the previous 6 seasons.

They just wanted to make sure we got the shark-jump we were owed from Season 6.

Big respect for D&D keeping score and paying back an old debt in the S7 opener.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
was pretty stupid to have sansa get all bitchy at jon over rogue houses when she wouldnt even tell jon about littlefinger and the eyerie coming to the rescue and caused jon to lose almost his entire army in a mountain of corpses. just sansa things. maybe she will be the next big bad. shady ass bitch.

• 1Solidarity

Warmuth

Molten Core Raider
I foresee Sansa making a power play the second Jon leaves. The quip about learning from Cersei was a little foreshadow imo. She's never going to be happy not being a queen or princess or some shit. Not to mention she's no match for LF and he'll be talking mad shit about Jon looking to get her riled up. Her character is otherwise pretty worthless at this point. Jon may leave her in charge of winterfell I guess but I just don't see her being satisfied with that.

• 1Solidarity

spronk

FPS noob
Ed Sheeran shit posts more entertaining than premier

ed-sheeran-sleep-taylor-swifts-squad-rex-ftr.jpg

^ note he's fucked all of those chicks, that ginger headed cunt

• 1Solidarity

Downhammer

Vyemm Raider
My biggest debate is at what age I'll allow my kids to watch this series with me ... 16? 25? haha.

I struggle with this too. I think the biggest problem, at least for our American attitudes of sex=bad, violence=ok, is that the first couple seasons really went overboard on the sex. Don't get me wrong, I enjoyed it when it aired but fuck if I want to explain plot points to my teenagers from one of Littlefinger's sexpositions. If I could just give them a summary of the first three seasons or so I think the later season might be less cringe-worthy to family watch but then you miss so much character buildup.

jayrebb

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
was pretty stupid to have sansa get all bitchy at jon over rogue houses when she wouldnt even tell jon about littlefinger and the eyerie coming to the rescue and caused jon to lose almost his entire army in a mountain of corpses. just sansa things. maybe she will be the next big bad. shady ass bitch.

The next scene we see is Littlefinger, where again, Sansa looks like a bitch to the point it could be called childish-- which made the Jon scene overkill for her character.

The Ramsey captivity PTSD has her frozen in time-- opposition defiant disorder for life. We've lost her.

• 1Solidarity

Caliane

they are trying to play up a sansa vs jon powerplay/fallout, with littlefinder pushing buttons. But, pretty sure its a fakeout. Sansa is playing littlefinger in someway.

alternatively, what she learned from Cersei was incest.

• 4Worf
Reactions: 3 users

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
The next scene we see is Littlefinger, where again, Sansa looks like a bitch to the point it could be called childish-- which made the Jon scene overkill for her character.

The Ramsey captivity PTSD has her frozen in time-- opposition defiant disorder for life. We've lost her.
LF has her head filled with this BS and when she finds out that Ned isnt his dad she is gonna try to ovrthtow him outright. LF will be right with her wormtongueing her bunghole into doing it.

• 1Like