GoT - Is Over, Post Your Drogon Sightings

a_skeleton_03

<Banned>
I hang out in IRC with some people that I have been hanging out since like 1998.

I have a few being a pain in the dick about spoilers, they are the only two without a job yet wanting us to take any discussion to a different channel because the 9-5 job people might not have seen it yet.

We have all seen it and are talking about it ... you two piece of shit low lifes haven't for some reason that isn't my problem. One happens to be a tranny but I digress. They are a married couple also. Fuck them bitches.

• 2Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

kudos

<Banned>
Arya pretends to be Daenerys and has the dragons kill everybody. Jon and Sansa live and rule. The End.

ZyyzYzzy

RIP USA
<Banned>
I hang out in IRC with some people that I have been hanging out since like 1998.

I have a few being a pain in the dick about spoilers, they are the only two without a job yet wanting us to take any discussion to a different channel because the 9-5 job people might not have seen it yet.

We have all seen it and are talking about it ... you two piece of shit low lifes haven't for some reason that isn't my problem. One happens to be a tranny but I digress. They are a married couple also. Fuck them bitches.
@sean stil lurks? What a faggot

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Gold Donor>
i also find the Arya storyline to be one of the least compelling in the series, mostly because how ridiculous it is.

sucks that they decided to make her so overpowered

Loser Araysar

<Gold Donor>
Has Jaime ever been on her "list" that she would repeat at night? I didn't think he was. Although she was eyeing him up as the serving girl at the Frey/Lannister feast when she killed Walder.

wait what? arya was at the frey/lannister feast where he tells walder to fuck off?

totally missed that

Caliane

It would be nice if shape shifting into someone else cost you part of your true self. So every person you become, you are less of yourself. That would mitigate any plans, whether revenge or power or whatever, since you'd lose whatever originally was motivating you. And that would actually tie into the shit arya was taught about being Faceless.

Too bad that's not the case.
yeah. that or a variant would have been damn cool. the power is easy. Holding onto your self, and sanity, is not. The cultlike teachings and control of the Faceless men, being required to not lose yourself. If you are no one, the many-faced god, can't take your identity.

• 1Like

moonarchia

The Scientific Shitlord
they are trying to play up a sansa vs jon powerplay/fallout, with littlefinder pushing buttons. But, pretty sure its a fakeout. Sansa is playing littlefinger in someway.

alternatively, what she learned from Cersei was incest.

Well, at least they're cousins and not brother and sister. Maybe their dragonbaby won't look like a mutant.

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
or maybe Arya shapeshifts into Cersei to try to get the drop on Jamie and Jamie doesn't buy it and decapitates that dumb bitch. we need at least one more shocking death that will horrify the audience before this thing ends.

the whole shapeshifting shit is pretty retarded honestly, should have never been written into the show.
If she shape-shifts into Ed Shereen, I'm fucking out!

• 2Worf

Bandwagon

Kolohe
<Silver Donator>
Approx 17 minutes into the episode, right before Sansa and Jon are talking on the covered catwalk, there is a short clip flying over winterfell.

Can anyone get a 4k video of that flyover and send/host it for me? I want to see if I can make a 3d model of it.

Sylas

<Bronze Donator>
damn the autism of this thread moved quickly.
Let's say it was someone you know, maybe Axl Rose(if you don't know who that is, I'll concede the entire issue)? He's in a battle and Arya shows up and he says, "Welcome to the Jungle!" Would that be pretty stupid and out of place for what has been a very serious show? It's not the worst thing I've ever seen, but it seems completely out of place and character for the show.

Wait, was he singing one of his songs or some shit? If so, that changes how I feel about it entirely..... I don't remember but did they call him Ed? Edward? I'm not being intentionally glib, I'm just curious why it's bothering everyone.

To my knowledge, (I may not be be accurately remembering) she showed up on a horse, heard some guys singing the Lannister song and sat down to eat some roasted rat. Some ugly ass red headed kid was sat there with a bug eyed freak, showing that war is more complicated than just STARKS GOOD LANNISTERS BAD. I thought the scene was a little heavy handed, but I think it'll have an effect on how Arya's story arc ends and they needed to convey that. Like last season with Arya and the acting troop discussing Cersei and her love for her kids, etc.
you guys are retarded. The new song was the song written about Tyrion and Shae. It's part of the lore of the world, It wasn't some inside joke or product placement. go fuck yourselves. Why do you even know who the fuck that guy is. As a person who had no clue who the fuck he was, you are all hallucinating or shifting your hate for this guy on to the filmography/scene that isn't fucking there. It was a normal fucking scene showing Arya that not all soldiers are her enemies, it's her growing part of that conscious back after everything she's seen and done.

I feel like Euron needs a bigger purpose. Maybe the books are just clouding my judgement since he seemed much more important in the source than the show. But right now he really has no purpose for existence outside of the reason to kick Theon and Yarra out of home. It has been established Euron has traveled a ton so it isn't completely off the wall to think he heard some rumors about a dragon horn and that is the introduction. If the dragons are as powerful as you're saying there is literally nothing Euron could do to help Cersei. Give her Highgarden? Who cares more dragon food. Give her Dorn? Who cares more dragon food. There needs to be something to balance the scales away from Dany.
I think Euron is the new big bad set up to replace Ramsey. Have been reading rumors we will come to hate someone more than Ramsey and I think he'll be it. That makes me think he's likely to find and kill someone major for Cersei or bring them back to her. Not sure if Tyrion is really in play though, somehow I think he makes it through everything.
Why does he need a bigger purpose? he's fucking pointless filler in the books to pass time for 5 years cus fatass decided against better judgement and skipped the 5 year gap. He isn't important in the books and he doesn't have a bigger role. He is a waste of space.

TV show only needs him to magic up some boats so they can have a large set piece battle this season. Otherwise dany roflstomps the 7 kingdoms and this season only needed to be 3 episodes instead of 7. Now Cersei/Euron are more of a speed bump in the path to conquest rather than a pebble she doesn't even notice she runs over.
That was Jorah.

But really, GRRM hasn't killed any of his trinity; Jon Dany and Tyrion are on his original outlines as the heroes. Everyone else is expendable and Cersei and Jamie are probably next.

Euron to me is a red shirt who exists to get BBQ'd in a fun scene.
Jon Dany Bran Tyrion and Arya are the 5 named characters who survive til the "conclusion" of the original outlines. Not saying they all live at the end, but they all make it til the end. The Song of Ice and Fire is the story of these 5 children.

And you are correct, euron exists solely to get BBQ'd.

Shes the only living member (In theory) of one of t he 7 Great houses. She is very valuable. Take her captive and you can bend the will of her armies, or at least remove family in open rebellion and broker a truce with the Tarlys a la roose Bolton.

The battle lines are Currently

Team Targ
Unsullied (Several thousand of the best fighters)
Dothraki (the largest single army)
Part of Iron Born (100 ships?)
Sand Snakes and Dorne (No Clue)
Tyrells (The 2nd Largest Army unless they lost a ton, they were on par with Lannisters pre War)

Team Snow
A Few Hundred Remaining Wildlings
The remaining Northern army which is decimated after a long war and then a civil war with the Boltons.
Several Thousand Knights of the Vale (Smaller Army in numbers than some of the others, but said to be possibly the best trained army of the 7 Kingdoms who have suffered limited to no war losses.)

Team Cersei
Lannister Army (Wracked by non stop war)
Frey and Riverlands Army - Has some numbers having not fought in a battle, but NO leadership and the house is lacking a single male heir
Iron Born - Minus 100 ships that Yara stole

Team Baratheon and the Stormlands - MIA (Assume allegiance to King Tommens only living heir, and new Queen?

The numbers are way in Danys favor. Even if the North joined Cersei she will never have the numbers.

BUT....Keep the North and Vale from aligning with Dany, and remove the head of the Tyrells and bring them onto Team Cersei, and things even out.

Close but Tyrells are the largest army in Westeros, 4x as large as the Lannisters. (in the books it's up to 70k, but less in the show) Dorne is the smallest. Both are on team dany. Doesn't matter, Dany's army from Essos is larger than all the remaining armies of westeros combined.

There's literally nothing left of the "frey/riverlands" army since they all revolted against the freys and now all the freys are dead. The riverlands army is the lannister army. It's been bolstered a bit in the show, again so that the inevitable conflict is less farcical, but it's literally like 3k dudes making up Cersei's forces. (about 10k in the show)

Now add in 1k magic boats, so we can have an epic sea battle. Expect a sand snake or 2 and some iron born (theon or Yara) to die or get captured, minor shit stains that serve no real purpose, and that's about the extent of euron's gift to cersei.

• 1Picard
  • 1Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 2 users

LulzSect

Well-Known Memer
<Banned>
i REALLY don't get why you autists are riled up over the cameo of some musician (i never even heard of) to play a fucking bard (gasp)

the song was actually in the books written by a bard about Tyrion and Shae who iirc Tyrion had killed (?)

the bard even said it was a new song in the books

was an obvious nod to the source material, are they supposed to have the guy singing with a fucking bag over his head?

kid looked the part and sang fine who fucken cares

• 2Like

Loser Araysar

<Gold Donor>
just finished watching this - pretty meh episode, but i guess you gotta set up all the pieces for the season.

• 1Solidarity