GoT - Is Over, Post Your Drogon Sightings

Jackie Treehorn

<Gold Donor>
This show has been wearing on me lately, as it's usually Daenerys that does it. I hate her plot line, I hate her dialog, Emilia Clarke sucks shit as an actress.

It's grand they're, oh geeze, FINALLY doing something with the dragons, but with that retard Emilia coupled with some iffy graphics it honestly looks cheesy as fuck.

It's very cringe-y and lame.

hqdefault.jpg

c1de2935d026b64eefe111f9fe4a7aa7e60e56c8_hq.jpg

• 8Picard
  • 5Worf
Reactions: 12 users

Abefroman

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
I think Jon Snow pulled a fast one in that fucking cave and carved that white walker shit in there cause he knew Daenerys is a dumb bitch.

• 11Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 11 users

Ladro

Anomaly
Bitch all you want, I'm just glad we finally got to see a dragon roast some motherfuckers. The Arya scene with Brienne was also pretty great. I hope she kills the Night King with that dagger.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

xzi

Mouthbreather
I think Jon Snow pulled a fast one in that fucking cave and carved that white walker shit in there cause he knew Daenerys is a dumb bitch.

I was saying that too like.. maybe the children carved those symbols sure but those white walker carvings with blue eyes was fresh as hell. If she just looked at her feet there were probably like 4 or 5 fucked up rocks that he used

• 2Worf
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 2 users

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
His character never recovered from the retardation of him marrying Sansa to Ramsey. That shit never made sense on any level.

I actually completely agree with this, and it's no surprise that was first big deviation of his story from the books. She never has trusted him after that, so whatever game he thinks he's playing with the Stark kids they're onto him. Arya pretty much marked him for death already.

BrutulTM

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
<Silver Donator>
though a real army would have broke early and been slaughtered(even more).

I was thinking the same thing, no way any Lannister troops hang in and fight after the first guys got barbequed. Those fuckers would have been running. I also think tackling Jamie off of a galloping horse is pretty much impossible but what are you gonna do?

Those are just nitpicks though, the scene was awesome. Battle of the Bastards is still my favorite but that was right up there.

• 2Like
  • 1Solidarity

Oldbased

> Than U
Littlefinger and Varus were my two favorite characters for a long time. The political chess the two of them were playing always seems above everyones heads. You're right, that element is missing now.
Not to mention the flame god stuff. They spent seasons setting it up only to be opps, wrong prince. Now we have like 3 princes and one isn't a male. 2 have already died and brought back which has to be princeish power. Even the damn gods can't make up their mind which way to go, but ya 5 seasons setting up Littledick and Baldy only to be like oh well the whitewalkers are coming the whitewalkers are coming. Someone light a lantern.

• 1Like
  • 1Picard
  • 1Solidarity

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Littlefinger and Varus were my two favorite characters for a long time. The political chess the two of them were playing always seems above everyones heads. You're right, that element is missing now.

On one level though, we're beyond that, we're at the end game with the end game players. LF was trying to play off the Lannisters long enough to take over the Eyrie and be a force in the North, which he looked on his way to being after he killed Lysa and took over. Marrying Sansa off to Ramsey left her a piece out of his control and Theon helping her escape sort of sidetracked everything, which he tried to save by coming to Jon's rescue at Battle of the Bastards. But then the North rallied around Jon, and he was left in 2nd tier status again, and with Stark kids reuniting, the writing is on the wall for one of the major architects of the war that fucked their family up so much.

As for Varys, we didn't get the book shit of him coming back to murder Kevan because he believed Cersei would keep Westeros chaotic enough for his eventual plan to elevate Dany to work. We just got him bringing in Dorne/Highgarden to her side, then saying he's really been working towards her claiming the throne all along.

BrutulTM

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
<Silver Donator>
I had to turn on captions to get "chaos is a ladder". I thought he was saying "chaos is a letter" which makes no sense. I didn't remember him saying that to Varys but it's Littlefinger's life philosophy so it made perfect sense.

I definitely enjoy Sansa's reactions to Bran and Arya being fucking weirdos now.

My money is on Arya killing Littlefinger with his own dagger.

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Royal

Connoisseur of Exotic Pictures
That would be a serious step down from his last foray into a cave with a chick.

• 3Like
  • 3Worf
Reactions: 5 users

Xevy

Log Wizard
Haha, I thought the same thing.

Where do you think the Children got their original dragonglass weapons that Jon found in the first place, though? Obviously they sought it out in Dragonstone, mined dat shit, wrote about it in doodles, brought it up north, slew some white walkers.

Great episode. I think a dragon coming from the rear is fine, but shock and awe is way more fun motherfuckers. None of you PVP?

• 5Solidarity
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 5 users

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Jesus I fucking hate the Dothraki. I hope Qyburn "Type O negative" the Necromancer has some wildfire left.

• 4Worf
Reactions: 3 users

Oldbased

> Than U
Another nitpick I had is when Stanos had his army at Dragonstone, he told Olenna I think it was he didn't have food. Did Dany bring over tons of supplies or did she just burn a years worth of food for her army for the fun of blowing up shit when she knew she would obviously win the battle either way?

• 1Solidarity

Feanor

Karazhan Raider
My wife and I were wondering after the episode if that was the best ever. Those dragons are /jizz
Battle of the Bastards and Hardhome's final 10 mins are my favorites. Bastards really is quite an episode from start to finish.

This one may win out. Bran, Arya, Jaime, so much good shit.

• 1Solidarity

xzi

Mouthbreather
They even said in the "behind the scenes" thing that Dany and Jon are starting to get attracted to each other

so 1000% they're gonna have a little inbred baby who's gonna sacrificed

• 1Worf

Royal

Connoisseur of Exotic Pictures
The cave scene sorta left Jon's response to Dany telling him to bend the knee again just hanging there unresolved. The odds are low but I guess it's possible that he did so.

• 1Worf

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser
My routine of getting up at 545am to watch it before work continues. Genuine chills seeing Drogon in battle.