GoT - Is Over, Post Your Drogon Sightings

Cybsled

So who screenshotted the LF note?

Also, why are warhammers horribly underrepresented on TV?

I paused the screen and most of the note was blurry. However, I think it was the note that Sansa did when Cersei tricked her into basically betraying her family. Littlefinger is probably setting things up so Sansa's family wants to cut ties with her (Arya specifically), ensuring that he remains the only steadfast ally for her.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Oldbased

> Than U
Maybe I have shitty quality tv but the CGI background during the Tyrion and Jamie scene was really distracting.

That and going beyond the wall to capture a wight is pretty retarded.
There was 3 sections of the stream for me from HBO Now on a 300mb connection that was like 480 res. I am hoping it was due to upload/a hiccup or something. It felt like watching TV in 1980 on a 19inch TV over the air rabbit ears.

• 1Like

Siliconemelons

"I am not here to kill anyone...well...unless you serve me...if not, then I am here to kill you"

that could have been better done... what would it have hurt to say "you fuckers that dont bend the knee, go, run, flee back...tell the others whats coming for them...the next time you will all die in battle."

Then you would actually have some reliable troops to add, not prisoners and many ruled by fear only.

• 1Like

StoiCynic

Trakanon Raider
Bit of a dicktease to name the episode Eastwatch, thought shit was gonna go down. When the raid grp finally got formed and there was only 5 minutes left I was disapointed.

Interesting how they low key confirmed Jon isn't a bastard. Kind of makes me think it won't matter in the end.

• 1Like

Falstaff

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
There was 3 sections of the stream for me from HBO Now on a 300mb connection that was like 480 res. I am hoping it was due to upload/a hiccup or something. It felt like watching TV in 1980 on a 19inch TV over the air rabbit ears.

My stream quality didn't go down but I have a 10 year old Samsung. I just assumed it was my tv.

• 1Solidarity

kegkilla

The Big Mod
<Banned>
"I am not here to kill anyone...well...unless you serve me...if not, then I am here to kill you"

that could have been better done... what would it have hurt to say "you fuckers that dont bend the knee, go, run, flee back...tell the others whats coming for them...the next time you will all die in battle."

Then you would actually have some reliable troops to add, not prisoners and many ruled by fear only.
especially retarded since 2 episodes ago they did that gay montage of the unsillied taking the Rock and Tyrion said something like "my sisters troops will be fighting for her out of fear, the unsullied will be fighting for love" or something equally as gay as that.

• 3Solidarity
  • 1Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 4 users

Oldbased

> Than U
So who screenshotted the LF note?

Also, why are warhammers horribly underrepresented on TV?
I captured this from next weeks preview just for you. Now go fappity fap.
fap.png

• 2Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
Remember how they tried to bring a Wight hand to King's Landing back in Season 1?

• 1Like

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
Maybe I have shitty quality tv but the CGI background during the Tyrion and Jamie scene was really distracting.

That and going beyond the wall to capture a wight is pretty retarded.
I didn't notice anything about that scene on my TV, watching it on cable.

The entire "Let's go catch a wight to convince Cersei" is probably one of the dumber things I've seen in the show so far. I thought to myself they would all be at the wall by next episode, but they outdid themselves and were at the wall within the next few minutes. I do like the crew that is assembled there, though.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Paranoia

Trakanon Raider

the fear of being burned alive is a strong one tho I agree how long can fear keep them loyal?

this ep was good but it feels like there jumping in time or jumping a lot of story. what made that note little finger had so important didn't get a good look at it.

• 1Like

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Trapped in Randomonia>
Bit of a dicktease to name the episode Eastwatch, thought shit was gonna go down. When the raid grp finally got formed and there was only 5 minutes left I was disapointed.

Interesting how they low key confirmed Jon isn't a bastard. Kind of makes me think it won't matter in the end.

Seven people is far from a raid group. They are just gonna XP farm somewhere in Velious, although I can't remember what zone had undead in at at the moment.

• 2Like

Oldbased

> Than U
Seven people is far from a raid group. They are just gonna XP farm somewhere in Velious, although I can't remember what zone had undead in at at the moment.
Why would you take 2 tanks and 4 dps and a healer all level 50 to farm level 10 skeletons?
Because you need da bone dust to make ship portals idiot!

• 2Worf

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Trapped in Randomonia>
especially retarded since 2 episodes ago they did that gay montage of the unsillied taking the Rock and Tyrion said something like "my sisters troops will be fighting for her out of fear, the unsullied will be fighting for love" or something equally as gay as that.

Where is @Screamfeeder to justify shitty hollywood jew fag writing? It isn't lazy writing, herp derp.

• 1Like

xzi

Mouthbreather
Level 10 skeletons clearly patrolling for the level 60 world bosses

• 1Like
  • 1Worf

zignor 4

Molten Core Raider
The Tower of Frozen Shadow?

And now I have flashbacks of sliding around those narrow fucking ice bridges in Velkator's Labrynth.

• 1Worf
  • 1Like

Oldbased

> Than U
Level 10 skeletons clearly patrolling for the level 60 world bosses
I don't think they expect them though. They have like a 8300 year respawn. Game of Thrones clearly modeled off EQ and not WoW.

• 1Like
  • 1Worf