GoT - Is Over, Post Your Drogon Sightings

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
pretty ok episode, this show confirmed all the leaks in episode 6 i posted weeks ago. sylas you fucktard you got yourself banned and was wrong to boot. some of you guys are getting really good at guessing whats in episode 6. kindly delete that shit so you dont ruin shit for people. best moment was tarly & son being roasted. the dialogue is so bad now, you figure with only 7 episodes this year they would have spent a little extra time writing the lines better. oh well. bring on this surprising episode 6.

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

spinnaker

reformed lurker
<Bronze Donator>
There's no mention of Benjen at all in the books after he goes beyond the wall, just a friendly undead guy named "Coldhands" who helps out Bran on his trip up north. Book nerds speculated for years that it was Benjen, and the show confirmed it last season.

Coldhands helped Sam and Gilly in the books. He helped Bran and Meera in the show, which is why he was referred to as Uncle Benjen instead of Coldhands.

In the show he also explained that he was a partially transformed white walker, not a wight, and that he was incapable of passing beyond the wall. Which makes the whole "take Benjen south" discussion unwarranted. And that's not even mentioning the fact that no one in Jon's raid group even knows that Benjen is still "alive"

Last edited:

Lambourne

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Some speculation about Gendry's ancestry...

Four years ago I posted (Game of Thrones - Unaired Spoilers in Tags) about Cersei having her first child (a dark-haired baby boy) taken away (she says this somewhere early in S1 in a scene with Catelyn Stark). At the time I thought this baby might have been Jon Snow, but that turned out otherwise obviously. Still, it stuck with me and I now think it might be Gendry. That'd make him the trueborn son of Robert Baratheon and Cersei and a legitimate heir to the Iron Throne.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Feanor

Karazhan Raider
pretty ok episode, this show confirmed all the leaks in episode 6 i posted weeks ago. sylas you fucktard you got yourself banned and was wrong to boot. some of you guys are getting really good at guessing whats in episode 6. kindly delete that shit so you dont ruin shit for people. best moment was tarly & son being roasted. the dialogue is so bad now, you figure with only 7 episodes this year they would have spent a little extra time writing the lines better. oh well. bring on this surprising episode 6.
Should I delete my avatar cos I knew Jon Snow was the legitimate son of ice and fire??

I'm here playing 12D chess under your noses. Fuckin' nerds.

• 1Worf

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
Should I delete my avatar cos I knew Jon Snow was the legitimate son of ice and fire??

I'm here playing 12D chess under your noses. Fuckin' nerds.
dude i dont care what you have as an avatar, was just giving a headsup because a_skeleton_03 knows the leaks too and if he sees some of these "guesses", he might be harsh.

jayrebb

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
Bran will act autistic -check
Littlefinger will be a bitch -check
Varys will do pretty much nothing -check
Tyrion will suggest a stupid plan -check
Dany will bitch and complain -check

It's like a I am Nostradamus.

They really stepped up the teleporter game this episode.

To Dragonstone To the Wall. Till sweat drops down my balls

We used to play that song during our every raid boss encounter. The leader would start fading the intro in nice and slow. We'd get fucking loose.

Long life, longevity, to you, sir. Ying Yang Twins got me extra nostalgic over EQ now who'da thunk!

Last edited:

Feanor

Karazhan Raider
dude i dont care what you have as an avatar, was just giving a headsup because a_skeleton_03 knows the leaks too and if he sees some of these "guesses", he might be harsh.
I was joking around, dude. I could care less one way or the other.

Though I did have a nice night. I've been saying for a couple years that Jon was going to be the legitimate heir and not Dany, so my response to surly friends was basically

Warmuth

Molten Core Raider
I was joking around, dude. I could care less one way or the other.

Though I did have a nice night. I've been saying for a couple years that Jon was going to be the legitimate heir and not Dany, so my response to surly friends was basically

That points a little towards she either dies or goes back and rules the other shit she's already queen of that somehow doesn't matter anymore. If the ridiculous marriage between them happens then having Jon be legit means fuck all, he'd be a king anyway. As long as Dany is around his legitimacy is pointless, he won't fight her to become king.

Cybsled

They don't have to fight. Jon is the legitimate King of the North, Dany is the Queen of the rest. Kind of a split, but equal, rule.

Gamma Rays

Large sized member
Idea: They need to do a thing where the show shows us the passage of time or people traveling, it can use an animated map of westeros with cartoon Jamie and Bronn running across the landscape to King's landing. Or of Jon and Davos sailing in their boat north.

Or just have a pop up time card like on Spongebob when we cut from one scene to another " 53 Days Later "

Help to clear things up for all you guys bitching about passage of time / travel time.

• 1Picard
  • 1Worf

Picasso3

Silver Baronet of the Realm
They don't have to fight. Jon is the legitimate King of the North, Dany is the Queen of the rest. Kind of a split, but equal, rule.

They gonna get married to become king and queen and you can bet your ass they'll have to fight then.

• 2Worf

a_skeleton_03

<Banned>
No anything that looks blatant will be just put into spoiler tags. That's all that happened to Sylas. He refused to keep them there so he was thread banned and that made him throw a fit.

If it looks like a legit guess of one thing here and there we ignore it. If someone links something or guesses five things acting like they haven't read then it just gets edited into spoiler tags.

• 2Like

Jozu

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
They are still moving at warp speed now, just they had that iconic middle filler episode to explain or set up what stakes are up for grabs in the last 2 episodes.

The problem is you can't go back to vintage s1 game of thrones drama in the middle of this break neck, no rules, pieces moving all over environment. The Tyrion Kings Landing day trip would have developed over at least 4 episodes earlier in the show, as his meeting with Jamie was kind of a big deal.

But now there's no time for that, some of which can be forgiven, and some that can't. Either way all will be forgiven if these final 2 episodes are incredibly satisfying and awesome. (Think Hardhome or The Children in terms of quality)

NO denying Jon Snow is the main character of the story now. He IS the song of Ice and Fire personified. I kind of like this, as Jon is probably the most pure character on screen. He is guided only by what's right. He willingly took the black for fucks sake to start his journey.

• 2Like

Jozu

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
The leaks were 100% confirmed episode 2, they haven't been wrong yet at all.

Sorry I was late to the leak party. I try to ignore or avoid shit like that.

Edit: So then Uncle Benjen is a fully developed White Walker now? It would be somewhat cool and absolutely chilling if they showed him shoulder to shoulder with the night king, white hair, brooding, but you can tell it's him. Would be a cruel little touch, and satisfying, as his encounter with Bran was one of chance while he was still able to function at a somewhat normal mental state.

But then with Bran everything happens for a reason so he probably warged uncle Benjen steed and forced him to ride to his location. If you think about Brans abilities too long it starts to do irreversible damage to your brain. It's like looking right into the Sun.

And this is just a shot in the dark from me but Bran needs to talk to Jon for obvious reasons, wouldn't you think he would want to get close to the dragons? Him warging a dragon must be like a young teenagers nerd fantasy, he has to have at least thought about it. It seems as though he is powerful enough to warg MULTIPLE ravens as well, which is sick. Orel used to warg that single hawk and had to take breaks and recharge mana, Bran is less than half his age and is warging multiple creatures at once, other humans in different planes of time, direwolves, and most likely giants and other very large or powerful beings.

Last edited:

Ryanz

<Banned>
Was pumped to see the preview for the next episode:

aradunesword.jpg

• 3Worf
Reactions: 2 users

Qhue

Tranny Chaser
I know they have very few episodes left in which to cover a ton of stuff... but last night felt like fan fic in places. Not only are people teleporting around the continent now, but the various plot threads are coagulating as we slam whole plot lines together.

I will say seeing the Tarlys get roasted was satisfying, yet somewhat stupid. As Tyrion points out they already switched allegiance like 4 times already. First to back Robert Baratheon in the Mad King Rebellion, then to back Renly Baratheon followed, presumably, by a brief backing of Stannis and then switching over to Joffrey. Sure most of that was implicit with their fealty to House Tyrell, but sheesh why choose NOW to develop an attitude.

Given that we now know Bran spent years north of the wall, thanks to the testimony of Sam, the speed of the untiring undead army is now even more remarkably slow.

Last edited:
  • 1Like