GoT - Is Over, Post Your Drogon Sightings

gak

<Gold Donor>
now it's just going along at warp speed towards what will probably be the most disappointing ending of any show ever.

I thought sopranos had that wrapped up until the sun engulfs the earth.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

gak

<Gold Donor>
Seems kind of stupid, Sansa can just tell Arya like "hey I was being held captive and Cersei forced me to write this?". Also, even if Sansa and Arya were to magically start hating each other over a 7 year old fake note, does anyone think she'd actually turn to fucking Littlefinger for comfort?

Ya it was so ham-fisted it felt like a Three's Company episode.

Arya overhears Sansa screaming: "Deeper Littlefinger ! Yes, harder, harder !" and runs off covering her ears. The camera pans back and Littlefinger is plunging Sansa's toilet.

• 5Worf
Reactions: 4 users

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Gold Donor>
Ya it was so ham-fisted it felt like a Three's Company episode.

Arya overhears Sansa screaming: "Deeper Littlefinger ! Yes, harder, harder !" and runs off covering her ears. The camera pans back and Littlefinger is plunging Sansa's toilet.

Sounds like it would be an improvement on the current writing

• 1Worf
  • 1Like
  • 1Picard
Reactions: 3 users

Loser Araysar

<Gold Donor>
I'd rather watch Littlefinger strain, curse and wheeze for 20 minutes while unclogging a medieval shitter than watch Jon Snow go north on a White Walker Safari

• 1Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

Screamfeeder

The Dirtbag
<Banned>
giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

• 2Worf
  • 1Picard
Reactions: 2 users

Loser Araysar

<Gold Donor>
Screamfeeder Screamfeeder you come to this board to poach it for jokes and ideas. dont even lie.

without us, you'd be teaching a creative writing course at Goldenwest college

• 1Worf
  • 1Like

Screamfeeder

The Dirtbag
<Banned>
Screamfeeder Screamfeeder you come to this board to poach it for jokes and ideas. dont even lie.
I come on this board because I like seeing "Araysar mentioned you in _____ post" and "Burnem Wizfyre rates your post Picard" 10,000 times a day. No lie.

Nevermind the fact most of you people couldn't write a dramatic episode of Pawn Stars.

• 5Picard
  • 3Worf
Reactions: 7 users

Loser Araysar

<Gold Donor>
I come on this board because I like seeing "Araysar mentioned you in _____ post" and "Burnem Wizfyre rates your post Picard" 10,000 times a day. No lie.

Nevermind the fact most of you people couldn't write a dramatic episode of Pawn Stars.

I've never seen Pawn Stars so I did not get that reference.

• 2Picard

Screamfeeder

The Dirtbag
<Banned>
I've never seen Pawn Stars so I did not get that reference.
Really? You know stealing basic cable is more hardcore than HBO right? I figured the Dread Robin Pirate Hood Araysar would be on top of that shit.

I mean, even homeless dudes in LA get basic cable. You not being able to afford that puts you on a whole new level son.

Oldbased

> Than U
Tonight on Pawn Stars. Tragedy strikes when Shia LaBeouf tries to sell his boyfriends watch for cigarette money and instead rapes a mannequin resembling a blue haired flower artist. Coming up later tonight, How China won North Korea for Trump. Thank god someone in this world cares. Also this hour, would you eat chicken with a knife and a fork? America weighs in. Now back to Dances with cats.

I'm better with news headlines than drama.

• 2Worf

Loser Araysar

<Gold Donor>
Really? You know stealing basic cable is more hardcore than HBO right? I figured the Dread Robin Pirate Hood Araysar would be on top of that shit.

I mean, even homeless dudes in LA get basic cable. You not being able to afford that puts you on a whole new level son.

I dont want to mess up your meticulous research by torrenting things that I dont have a tremendous interest in.

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user