Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Steel beams

Fat+park+miss+i+think+that+s+for+little+kids_60393e_5863000.gif

• 3Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 3 users

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Also lets not forget that Bran could just talk with Sansa or Arya to clear up everything Littlefinger is thinking.

I am sure I am missing something but whatever Bill O'Reilly said it best.

Maybe Bran is already handling it exactly how he's supposed to for the proper resolution....or you could go full crazy about it.

And nothing was ever said best by Bill O'Reilly.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Siddar

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
So sick of hearing about birthright in this show.

Birthright only matters to that person and maybe the few people supporting them.

This isn't something where their DNA is going to unlock a door that gives them access to F16's or something.

Birthright is only useful insomuch as people will follow you. You could make it up and if enough of the "right people" believe you it becomes canon. This doesn't mean you are destined to rule in any way or that you should rule.

I said this multiple times over the years. Birthright ONLY matters for peace time transition of power after a monarchs death.

Dany?

Szlia

As much as I would like for them to do a spin-off season with the merry band venturing north, the whole plan is ridiculously dumb. If they show a single undead to Cersei, she'll just go "That's some great blood magic you guys used to create that one undead, and somehow I am to believe there is a whole army of them and must send all my troops away to the north to fight it? Are you stupid or do you think I am stupid?"

Siliconemelons

The problem is they - for some reason think the non-non-non villan in kings landing can be reasoned with.

They should just firebomb nuke her and move on with actually protecting the realm.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
The problem is they - for some reason think the non-non-non villan in kings landing can be reasoned with.

They should just firebomb nuke her and move on with actually protecting the realm.
they are also assuming this is playing by actual velious rules and not the velious rumor rules where all velious items were supposed to melt if you left the continent. jon killed a WW and he shattered like an icicle. there is no telling what will happen to this Wight if they took him south.

• 1Like

kegkilla

The Big Mod
<Banned>
Worst part about last night's episode was that we had 3 huge reunions and they all felt hollow since everything is so rushed at this stage of the game.

• 3Like
  • 2Solidarity
Reactions: 4 users

jayrebb

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
gotta admit, this past episode had some great things happen with characters getting back together all over the map, but the overall plan of capturing an undead, going north with 7 people, and the queens meeting to discuss an armistice, all of these major points that are driving the narrative, are some of the dumbest and laziest writing to ever grace this show.

Final scene was great TV. I get it. That is the shot you want to close on. The proud, the brave, the few.

But it just goes against everything D&D have told us about North of the wall for 7 seasons. At least give the Brotherhood a fucking sip of water first. Nobody had a flask?

• 1Picard

Teekey

Mr. Poopybutthole
Plan is pretty of stupid, but desperate times call for desperate measures.

I don't really get all the complaints about "teleporting". They've always played a bit loose with how long things should really take, they just put more of other storylines in between so it wasn't quite as noticeable. But now, ain't nobody got time for that. There's not a lot of side stories left. Almost all the main characters are together in 2-3 groups.

• 1Picard

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
Cersei's baby is a midget and she kills it. Jaime then kills her and bangs Brienne on her grave.