GoT - Is Over, Post Your Drogon Sightings

cyrusreij

Trakanon Raider
The look on Sandor's face when Beric sat back up could have only been better if he pulled the Italian Spiderman NOOOOOOO face that we give to Lumie's posts.

Lithose

Buzzfeed Editor
Not to "knees too sharp" her, because she is very pretty...But Ygritte really needs to eat a cheeseburger, god damn.

chaos

Buzzfeed Editor
Yeah, the first thing I thought is "wow, she is skinny as fuck" followed by "dat ass". Maybe that was intentional, they're going authentic with the wildlings.

One niggle for me - why in the hell is the actor playing Baelish hell-bent on going Christian Bale/Dark Knight? I've seen that dude in other stuff and he talks normal/sounds normal. Super annoying to me. Last 2 episodes have been the best since season 1 imo.
His 'accent' bugs the hell out of me too. It sounds forced.

Azrayne

Irenicus did nothing wrong
Another great episode. Hound v. Beric was tits, Ygritte is super hot (she could definitely use a cheeseburger or two, but she probs lost the weight on purpose to fit the role, so good on her for the commitment), I like the way they're setting up the red wedding (did robb plan on attacking Casterly Rock in the books? Don't remember that bit, but it's a good way to build up to the RW). Jaime's scene in the bath was good too, though I thought the last few second were cheesy. And of course, Tywin laying the smack down on Cersei was gold.

Asmadai

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
I think Baelish-actor is suffering from being surrounded with such awesome acting talent that he's overdoing it. Hell, his cheesy accent sounded worse in this episode than it has in 3 seasons.

I agree. Tywin and The Hound steal every scene they're in. Also loving Jaime's character progression. Any thoughts at what Littlefinger is trying to pull off with the Tyrells?
Nothing , he did that work for the Lanisters.....its why they had that conversation at the end of the episode. Unless i missed something , but i dont think he is working for the Tyrells. I so want to read the books and not wait weekly for this awesome shit , but then i wont savior these episodes as they play which is so damn good.

Talos

Silver Baronet of the Realm
Another fine episode. This season is going really well, and the Red Wedding is inching closer and closer. Only complaint is I thought Selyse's jars were kinda weird and out of place.

When Qyburn is getting to work on Jaime's arm, there's a very quick flash of his face and it looks like he's getting some sick satisfaction out of it. I don't know if it was intentional or not, but if it was that's some nice foreshadowing for his character and the weird shit he does for Cersei.

a_skeleton_03

<Banned>
Another fine episode. This season is going really well, and the Red Wedding is inching closer and closer. Only complaint is I thought Selyse's jars were kinda weird and out of place.

When Qyburn is getting to work on Jaime's arm, there's a very quick flash of his face and it looks like he's getting some sick satisfaction out of it. I don't know if it was intentional or not, but if it was that's some nice foreshadowing for his character and the weird shit he does for Cersei.
I think that was definitely intentional because that's why he referenced his unorthodox experiments at the citadel.

Szlia

Well... Tyrion got Olennowned! And I wonder if Tywin is not a little too confident in his authority over his children. Alienating them both seems like a dangerous thing to do even if,up until now, they were both constantly and desperatly trying to win his approval.

Vandyn

Blackwing Lair Raider
Another great episode. Hound v. Beric was tits, Ygritte is super hot (she could definitely use a cheeseburger or two, but she probs lost the weight on purpose to fit the role, so good on her for the commitment), I like the way they're setting up the red wedding (did robb plan on attacking Casterly Rock in the books? Don't remember that bit, but it's a good way to build up to the RW). Jaime's scene in the bath was good too, though I thought the last few second were cheesy. And of course, Tywin laying the smack down on Cersei was gold.
The Casterly Rock thing is new. Also the reason he's going to Frey is new (to replace soldiers).

Very good episode. Cave scene with Ygritte was good, but felt rushed. This is what happens when actors disappear from the show for 1-2 episodes, there no context when you jump to key scenes like the cave.

A debate I saw on another board was the about the Barristan/Jorah scene. Barristan tells Jorah that he didn't sit on the small council. Now I know in the book he did, but in the show canon, is that the truth? I saw a post that said that he didn't sit on the council in season 1.

McCheese

SW: Sean, CW: Crone, GW: Wizardhawk
The Barristan/Jorah scene was great. I really like the interaction between these two.

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
What an awesome episode. The Brienne/Jaime scene in the bath was so perfect and it really cements the "turn around" for Jaime. Tywin putting the emotional beatdown on Cersei and Tyrion was pretty damn awesome too. This is the fastest 50ish minutes in the history of television, though...

McFly

<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Maybe because I don't like the character but; where has Shae* been for the past two episodes? Did I miss her death or something? (Please let it be that I missed her death)