GoT - Is Over, Post Your Drogon Sightings

Denamian

Night Janitor
<Nazi Janitors>
cersei needs a tarly for the southern army, therefore she will decree sam unblacked. i mean in a logical sense. this show is all tarded now so i doubt they would think of it.

With the Wall and the Night's Watch being in the North, where Jon has the final say, I doubt Cersei's decrees will mean much.

They could make a whole legal drama out of this as one of the spinoffs though.

Oldbased

> Than U
With the Wall and the Night's Watch being in the North, where Jon has the final say, I doubt Cersei's decrees will mean much.

Is there going to be spinoffs? I remember something vaguely about it, but was before I had ever watched GoT.
I'd be totally down about some side stories.

jayrebb

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
aaaand...

MY MAN 2.gif

Oldbased

> Than U
I still feel for the poor dude that started this. First he used a phone to try and broadcast( twice lol ) then he started broadcasting on twitch.
Hey guys, I got the most desired thing in the world for this very moment. Wait, why does my twitch have 30,000 people watching. Poor fucker was over his head.
Guy lost his twitter, twitch and instagram, doxxed himself and probably in some deep HBO shit.

If it had been me, I would have just handed it off to someone who knew what the fuck they were doing off the bat without saying a word.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member

well cersei is just doing whateverfuck she wishes and can grant whatever to people these days if it suits her goals. its nothing to give the sole Tarly heir his ancestral birthright and be warden of the south. it would also fuck her over when Sam says SURPRISE MOTHAFUCKA and then uses those soldiers to help jon up north.

slippery

<Bronze Donator>
That Mega link is dead. It's up on IPT but the quality is shithouse. Anyone have a good one? I'll just wait if this is the quality

Denamian

Night Janitor
<Nazi Janitors>
Is there going to be spinoffs? I remember something vaguely about it, but was before I had ever watched GoT.
I'd be totally down about some side stories.

Yep, they've talked about doing multiple spinoffs. Nothing concrete that I know of, but if they don't do Dunk and Egg at some point there's going to be a riot.

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser
That Mega link is dead. It's up on IPT but the quality is shithouse. Anyone have a good one? I'll just wait if this is the quality

yeah I'm at work and don't really feel like using the office network to download it - people have got warnings before for torrenting.

I tried to do it on my phone but it made me install the mega app to download it, then it disappeared out the app before I could play it.

it's 9am here so I'm not leaving work any time soon, but just curious to the quality

slippery

<Bronze Donator>
yeah I'm at work and don't really feel like using the office network to download it - people have got warnings before for torrenting.

I tried to do it on my phone but it made me install the mega app to download it, then it disappeared out the app before I could play it.

it's 9am here so I'm not leaving work any time soon, but just curious to the quality
Supposedly there is a 1080p one. I don't know if it's up elsewhere, I usually only go to IPT for this kind of stuff

xzi

Mouthbreather
We have been complaining about the white walkers not moving for over a year. Do you not think there might be an explanation other than just them walking slow?

Come on man, we all take the scenic route from time to time to take in the moment.

Dalien

Registered Hodor
The "1080p" version is up on IPT now, I didn't watch it but I tabbed through the first few minutes and it looks to be pretty decent quality.

Goddammit I hate these fucking leaks sometimes, I want to wait until Sunday to watch for the first time with my pals but there's a good chance some twat on the internet will spoil it before then.

So I'm gonna peace out of this thread until Sunday at least and try my odds.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
wooot! got it!
word for word and shot for shot of the leaks. great action, better than most movies ive seen, goddamn gave me flashbacks of exping in everfrost back in my lv 30s. motherfucking polar bears, i hate motherfucking polar bears hitting so goddamned hard and resisting root. goddamn battle clerics in this episode as well! all that was missing was that asshole barbarian and his pet polar bear, but we got benjen instead.

seriously though good episode, arya was extra creepy. was starting to think she had littlefinger's face in that bag and she was posing as him in his last scene. more to mention , but ill join in when others have seen it and are discussing it. here's to hoping that
ice dragon is what melts the wall.