GoT - Is Over, Post Your Drogon Sightings

cyrusreij

Trakanon Raider
Having already read the leaks I knew what to expect, but I didn't think Viserion's death would be so brutal. I was more thinking a Looney Tunesesque "Oh, he got me (holds hands over heart and dramatically feints)!". Instead he fucking explodes, then gouts blood from his side all over the ground until he crashes into the lake. Also, the Night's King is apparently as physically strong as the scorpion that Bronn was firing, as that was literally what Bronn was trying to do. Kinda ridiculous, but whatever, magical ice mage, maybe he is that powerful.

Oldbased

> Than U
The "1080p" version is up on IPT now, I didn't watch it but I tabbed through the first few minutes and it looks to be pretty decent quality.

Goddammit I hate these fucking leaks sometimes, I want to wait until Sunday to watch for the first time with my pals but there's a good chance some twat on the internet will spoil it before then.

So I'm gonna peace out of this thread until Sunday at least and try my odds.
It's not this thread you have to worry about unless you click spoiler buttons. It is the 19,000 you tubers with 5 subscribers who now have insanely accurate "prediction" videos correctly guessing every single second of the episode like they are some Harry Potter world seer.

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Siliconemelons

Guys, it's my guess that they get into a battle and they fight ice zombies.

Jamie is a cuck

Little finger plays Arya and she is too dumb to realize it

Just a guess!!

/spoiler] all the riders beyond the wall die but thoros and he drags them one by one back and rez them- but it takes him a long time because he has to keep FDing to clear his agro- it's still velious and mobs reagro and they can't leave the zone line aka the wall passage

• 3Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 3 users

Deathwing

<Bronze Donator>
god fucking damnit, I really hope the spoilers(which haven't been wrong yet) are wrong about the undead dragon melting the wall. All I keep hearing my head is that guy from CinemaSins "Let's talk about the Night King's plan for a minute"

Sumdain x Sumdain x ~70 minutes.

• 3Picard
  • 1Like
Reactions: 3 users

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser
Just watched it on my lunch break, OMG.

Still can't click on any spoiler tags in case they're discussing the next episode lol

edit* ffs, literally just clicked Deathwings spoiler above. WHY!

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
I have a question with the leaks that happened months back on the details of this season(that everyone keeps saying are spot on). Were those just leaks on season 6 or is it both 6 and 7? I haven't read them or watched any videos about them.

Caliane

ep6 spoilers.
haha fucking teleporters. ran back to eastwatch. sent raven to dragonstone. And she flew up to them in a few hours?

LulzSect

Well-Known Memer
<Banned>
gahhhh i have to wait until lunch to watch it!!!! but im already spoiled myself but i don't care because fuck yes

• 2Picard
Reactions: 1 users