GoT - Is Over, Post Your Drogon Sightings

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Gold Donor>
There's no fucking way Little Finger dies. He's the whole reason for the events of the show. He'll be one of the last players, if not the winner

I bet if you asked 100 people about what kicked off the whole thing, 90% of them couldnt even tell you what other than Ned Stark being framed for being a traitor and 99% probably dont remember what, if anything, littlefinger had to do with it.

I think that LF is very much a dispensable character at this point. The only reason he stayed alive as long as he has, is because without him there is basically only 2 storylines left: Dany's invasion of Westeros and White Walkers. All the other houses are dead or irrelevant at this point: Martell, Tyrell, Frey, Tully, etc so there is not much in the way of intrigue, which is basically all of LF's storylines.

:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Oldbased

> Than U
78ish minutes of actual episode. So glad all it took was 20 seconds to do the final deed. Neckbeards will be throwing HBO writers off walls for the next year.

• 1Worf

ZyyzYzzy

RIP USA
<Banned>
  • 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Armin

Peasant
Is it honestly time for Blizzard to file suit yet?

They all die next season because a few northern shitters stand too close to the ice block targets. You heard it here first.

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users

xzi

Mouthbreather
I can't wait til next season, can't believe the trailer is already out

• 1Worf

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
So only LF died in this episode...but of course, the obvious cliffhanger of the Wall coming down and NK and dead marching south.

Also the hookup. Lol @ the swerve Jon Sand for all of 30 seconds. Named him Aegon...

Also the inevitable Jaime face turn finally happening.