GoT - Is Over, Post Your Drogon Sightings

ZyyzYzzy

RIP USA
<Banned>
Still making up random bullshit to try and cover up what a fucking retard you are I see.

He's had 8000 fucking years to figure out how to take that goddamn wall down and never managed it until he got a dragon.
Implying you are a child molester is making stuff up now?

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Tantrik

Golden Knight of the Realm
Do you think every action a character ever makes is only premeditated years in advance? Having the dragon to take down the wall was opportunistic. If he didn't have that, he would've had to find another way to do it.

People are defending this? It's just bad writing.

• 2Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

kegkilla

The Big Mod
<Banned>
Jon: How do you know you can't get pregnant? Because of what some old witch said?

Dany: That, and I've had like hundreds of nuts busted in me.

Jon: ...oh.

• 20Worf
  • 2Like
Reactions: 21 users

Kreugen

Vyemm Raider
Well, we did assume that Littlefinger must have convinced himself that Bran quoting "chaos is a ladder" back to him was just a fluke.

Otherwise he would have been somewhere east of Asshai by this episode. On foot.

• 1Worf
  • 1Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 2 users

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
This is an interesting take. He is upset over the 2 children dying...hears Cersei is pregnant. Wants that child to do well in life.

Yeah but I think that whole theory is gonna get blown out of the water when Jaime shows up in the North without an army at his back.

Kreugen

Vyemm Raider
This is an interesting take. He is upset over the 2 children dying...hears Cersei is pregnant. Wants that child to do well in life.

Then his only logical plan would have been to tie Cercei up and put her on that boat with Euron.

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
Seems like Jamie could put an end to Cersei/Euron's plan by giving the Iron Bank a heads up about the undead. No way they bankroll their own destruction

• 1Solidarity

Pigbenis

Molten Core Raider
The Hound said some weird things to Zombie Mountain I'll have to catch it again. Something about something coming for him? What was that about?

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Yeah but I think that whole theory is gonna get blown out of the water when Jaime shows up in the North without an army at his back.

True, but with the Wall down, North/Dany pretty much have to fight the NK anyways. Don't have time to worry about what Cersei is doing when the dead are already killing everything in the North.

McCheese

SW: Sean, CW: Crone, GW: Wizardhawk
The Hound said some weird things to Zombie Mountain I'll have to catch it again. Something about something coming for him? What was that about?

He said he (the hound) was going to kill the Mountain and no one else.

• 1Like

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Oh and I really thought Cersei was gonna have the Mountain kill Jaime. I don't know why the fuck she didn't at least have him arrested, since he's going to spoil the surprise of Euron heading out to get the Golden Company.

Pigbenis

Molten Core Raider
Cleganebowl. But...not until next season.
71trS865ukL._SL1500_.jpg

• 5Worf
  • 2Like
Reactions: 6 users