GoT - Is Over, Post Your Drogon Sightings

bixxby

Molten Core Raider
Great episode. Rob saying he will ask for help from someone he lied to / betrayed is really odd. People watching fresh have to know somethings gotta come of that.

Also dem titties.

spronk

FPS noob
Ok, so I never read the books, and honestly I can't remember who half the people are in the show any more.

Who are the Baratheons? (the people who attacked King Geoffry and got blown up by the green fire).

Was what Jaime said, in the hot tub with the big dyke, true? I seem to remember the king being a big old fat guy that would go pig hunting. I don't even remember his death.

Who is the old guy that told Tywin (midget??) and Lena Heady that they had to get married to other people at the end of this episode? Why isn't he king?
YOU KNOW NOTHING, AYCHAMO

rrr_img_23014.jpg

rrr_img_23014.jpg

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
Talisa will be at the wedding where it is revealed she is a Lannister spy. Probably not, but this video is somewhat convincing.

Man I didn't pick up on this at all. In the books is she shown as a spy? I can't remember.

Lenas

Trump's Staff
Ok, so I never read the books, and honestly I can't remember who half the people are in the show any more.

Who are the Baratheons? (the people who attacked King Geoffry and got blown up by the green fire).

Was what Jaime said, in the hot tub with the big dyke, true? I seem to remember the king being a big old fat guy that would go pig hunting. I don't even remember his death.

Who is the old guy that told Tywin (midget??) and Lena Heady that they had to get married to other people at the end of this episode? Why isn't he king?
How are you a fucking doctor?

Cad

scientia potentia est
<Bronze Donator>
Man I didn't pick up on this at all. In the books is she shown as a spy? I can't remember.
No I thought in the book the Lannisters were trying to find her and kill her because the rumor is she was pregnant.

Aychamo BanBan

<Banned>
The Baratheons are Stannis, Renly, and Robert. Robert was the eldest and the prior king. Renly was the youngest. Stannis is mixed up with the red lady and still wants to be king. Stannis was the one whose assault was rebuffed by the green fire.

Jaime was speaking of the rebellion that Robert won. He was talking about the prior King, the "mad" king, a Targaryen and father of the dragon girl.

That old guy is Tywin, the midget is his son, Tyrion. He is the lord of house Lannister and Hand of the King. His grandson Joffrey is the King. His grandson is allegedly a Baratheon as he is the son of Robert, but some people think otherwise. Ned Stark was locked up for his opinion on this in Season 1, and then beheaded.
Thank you for answering without nerd raging over a TV series I'm mildly interested in.

So who has the true right to the throne? Is it Daenyris (hot blonde, nice tits)?

Why isn't Robert Baratheon king any more? How did they "lose" the throne?

So the kings were:

"mad" Targaryen
then Robert Baratheon
then the fat king that was married to Lena Heady and on a hunting trip

The other clarification makes sense now, why Geoffrey has the throne. I was wondering why Jaime didn't have a claim, but if Lena Heady simply married the king, then that makes sense.

And so the people who want the throne from Geoffrey are Stannis Baratheon, Daneyris blondie, and the Stark boy (Rob) who just offended the other -stark people and is now looking for more soldiers.

Who are the wildlings siding with and are they making a claim to the throne?

The protectors of the wall, why did they go north of the wall again, and are they loyal to the Lannisters?

And, the little stark girl that's going to be sold back to her brother for money, the people they're with, who are they loyal to? No one?

Fuck...

I really do need to re-watch this. Wife and I finished Breaking Bad and Walking Dead, so maybe I can get her to give this a shot.

Lithose

Buzzfeed Editor
In the books it was shown that the Westerlings (Or whoever her family was), was promised a lot if they could get Rob to fuck up. When he was injured, they had their pretty daughter "tend" to him while he was injured. It seemed like she wasn't aware, but her parents most certainly planned it and were working for the Lannisters.

Also, in the books, when she was captured, it probably wasn't her. Jaime didn't know about the plot, and I think they used another girl to fool him into thinking he captured the right woman. Which is why a lot of people believe she didn't know she was actively betraying Rob--but was just a pawn being used by her family. Maybe the show will put an end to that theory though and show she knew the whole time.

Fadaar

That guy
Thank you for answering without nerd raging over a TV series I'm mildly interested in.

So who has the true right to the throne? Is it Daenyris (hot blonde, nice tits)?

Why isn't Robert Baratheon king any more? How did they "lose" the throne?

So the kings were:

"mad" Targaryen
then Robert Baratheon
then the fat king that was married to Lena Heady and on a hunting trip

The other clarification makes sense now, why Geoffrey has the throne. I was wondering why Jaime didn't have a claim, but if Lena Heady simply married the king, then that makes sense.

And so the people who want the throne from Geoffrey are Stannis Baratheon, Daneyris blondie, and the Stark boy (Rob) who just offended the other -stark people and is now looking for more soldiers.

Who are the wildlings siding with and are they making a claim to the throne?

The protectors of the wall, why did they go north of the wall again, and are they loyal to the Lannisters?

And, the little stark girl that's going to be sold back to her brother for money, the people they're with, who are they loyal to? No one?

Fuck...

I really do need to re-watch this. Wife and I finished Breaking Bad and Walking Dead, so maybe I can get her to give this a shot.
Robert Baratheon IS the fat guy that was killed on the hunting trip.

Mythas 5thboardnow

Silver Knight of the Realm
Dude, you clearly haven't even watched the show at all. Or you're just hopped up on what ever you felt like Rx'ing yourself with.

In terms of the "true right" to the throne thats what all the fucking drama is about. If you absolutely had to say "true" right it would probably be Dany ( yes nice tits ). Her family was sitting on the throne after it was usurped by ROBERT BARATHEON the same fat guy that "died boar hunting".

Robert and his lineage bear right to the throne as well. That technically falls to his children, if not his children then Stannis his brother.

Yes Joffery has the throne because of his mother the queen. Now, SINCE Joffery is a child borne of incest techinically he has no legitimate claim to the throne. Thats why they killed your Wakandan ned, and many others.

Jon Snow was the bastard of ned stark, correct. Yes he is with the wildlings apparently currently doing some recon? and probably trying to find a way out. Though fuck I wouldn't leave if I was doing naughty things to ygritte either.

The wildlings I don't believe have a side. I think they know "winter" is coming and that means you GTFO if you have warm blood flowing through your veins. White walkers and what not.

The protectors of the wall are the Nights Watch. They hold no lands and hold no allegiances to anyone but defending the wall. They went north of the wall to investigate people coming back to life and because of the King Beyond the wall marching towards the wall.

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
Holy shit man. Do you pay attention even just a little bit?

Robert Baratheon (fat guy) was the king when the series started. He was killed in a hunting accident, making his "son" Joffrey the new king. Cersei (Lena Heady) Lannister was married to Robert. Jaime Lannister is a member of the Kingsguard. They take a vow to protect the king and give up any familial rights. Basically, he can never own land, that's why Tyrion said earlier that Casterly Rock (the Lannister home town) is by rights his after Tywin (his father).

The people "competing" for the throne are Joffrey (the current king), Robb Stark (king of the North), Daenerys Targaryan, Stannis Baratheon (Robert's brother, and if Joffrey is technically a Lannister, the rightful heir to the throne) and Balon Greyjoy (Theon Greyjoy, the guy being tortured's father).

The wildlings don't concern themselves with the politics of the Seven Kingdoms. North of the wall isn't part of them, much like Essos (where Daenerys is) isn't. The wildlings are "free" people, and therefore don't have a king (although they are now currently aligning themselves under Mance Raydar [Caesar]).

The protectors of the wall are the Night's Watch. They also don't have a loyalty to anyone in the Seven Kingdoms. They're there to protect them, but they are kind of a separate entity.

Arya Stark is with the Brotherhood Without Banners. If you can't figure that shit out, you're retarded. They've seriously probably mentioned it half a dozen times...this season.

nuday

Golden Squire
Kings: Mad King, Robert Baratheon (married to Lena Heady), then he got himself killed and now his "son" Joffrey is on the throne.

Wildlings are with nobody, they are just sort of running away from the bad shit up north.