GoT - Is Over, Post Your Drogon Sightings

spronk

FPS noob
EKpLfwN.jpg

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

gak

<Gold Donor>
But at the same time, how badass was it when Sansa is reading the list of treason accounts to Arya, then suddenly turns to Littlefinger at the end? Such a great moment.

That was telegraphed so hard I was praying they _wouldn't_ do it.

Littlefinger deserved better than "I tried to turn girl on girl but sista' powa' saw through my diabolical scheme, arrgghh !!!"

I assume the series will end with sansa and/or the dragon lady sharing/having the throne.

j.jpg

• 6Worf
Reactions: 5 users

spronk

FPS noob

Littlefinger deserved better than "I tried to turn girl on girl but sista' powa' saw through my diabolical scheme, arrgghh !!!

Oh, I disagree and while I hate the way Littlefinger got got, I think it actually cleaves to the original books better. Littlefinger manipulated people through his intelligence, but that really only works on men. We are predictable, once you know what makes us tick you can easily figure out what we'll do next.

Women are completely unpredictable though, and he should have learned from the example of Cersei when she had her guards almost kill him for talking back to her a few seasons ago.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

gak

<Gold Donor>
Women are completely unpredictable though

I'm sure you're right overall, but in my life I'm jaded because I've seen a lot of women do unpredictable/nonsensical things because they think it's being edgy, when in fact imo it's just childish.

The more educated women I've encountered and even married one are totally predictable, as far back as I can remember.

For example, for some reason my grade 7 teacher hated me, no idea why.

So when parent-teacher meetings came around I thought, "The only thing she actually has on me is I keep my locker pretty messy, so I'll wait until she leaves and clean it."

Lo and behold my dad came back from the meeting and said, "Did you clean your locker ? Your teacher seemed angry and marched me out to your locker, then she got angrier when she opened it and we both saw it was tidy."
lulz

t.jpg

• 3Like
  • 1Brony
Reactions: 3 users

iannis

Musty Nester

Littlefinger deserved better than "I tried to turn girl on girl but sista' powa' saw through my diabolical scheme, arrgghh !!!"

I assume the series will end with sansa and/or the dragon lady sharing/having the throne.

View attachment 201294
he's drunk AF and they're keeping him from falling over!

iannis

Musty Nester
She was cute before she got old enough to be sexual.

All little girls are cute! And all dogs go to heaven.

But no, she wasn't ever gonna win that fifty dollars in the beauty contest.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
she mostly needs those eyebrows sculpted, and maybe some makeup lessons. she's not aggressively ugly, she just doesn't present herself well.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Malakriss

Golden Baronet of the Realm
The hair is key to everything. Either they're lazy and dye it blonde to go the bimbo route or they need a stylist who knows wtf they are doing. The curse of dark hair.

Also isn't she like 5'1"? Slightly shorter than Emilia Clarke iirc.

• 1Picard
  • 1Seriously?
Reactions: 1 users

Siliconemelons

As a "girl" yeah she is cute, does the Tom boy well - presented the "tough fighting girl" well and all that. But as an "of age" and in a sexual light IRL - nah she ain't bad but, I am not into "boyish" and non feminine looking women, tits and ass and curves and softness - thanks.

Not that she is ugly, and there are tons of dudes that love that look and stuff, more power to them as we are all different.

I think her character is still "kid" as they have not really "grown" her up or presented her in "adult" situations (in regards to sexuality) and she does that role well and fits it.

• 1Like

Falstaff

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Just rewatched season 7... forgot how much they crammed into the last couple episodes. Also forgot that Theon is basically going off on his own looking for his sister. Dont have time for this stupid side plot.

• 1Worf

Qhue

Tranny Chaser
All-in-all the cast has performed exceptionally well over the years. Sure you have legends like Diana Rigg on the show, but a huge number of those actors in season 1 were complete and total unknowns. The casting director for that original pilot deserves some serious accolades.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

spronk

FPS noob
the pilot was shot twice they recast a bunch of people actually
Pilot episode

Daenerys was played by Tamzin Merchant a weird looking chick who was on The Tudors and later went to star in Salem
someone else played Catelyn
GRRM made a cameo in the original pilot
the pyromancer in s2 was originally Pycelle