GoT - Is Over, Post Your Drogon Sightings

Falstaff

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
What point was Bran trying to make when Jon told him he’s a man now and he said “not yet”? Other than being his weird ass self.

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
I would have figured that Winterfell had to fall before Episode 3 in order to move the plot along at the right place. It looks like the big battle might end up being the 3rd episode, however, which is problematic as they then need to address conquering the rest of Essos with only 3 episodes. Might require a 'time jump' by the penultimate episode.

I had a feeling based on the next week trailer that it was episode 2

It's been confirmed to be episode 3 for awhile. Sapochnik directing it.

Khane

Got something right about marriage
I took it as a comment about him being the 3 eyed raven. As in he's not really human anymore.

• 6Like
Reactions: 5 users

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Sansa is thinking about the practical aspects of winning
I honestly think it would have been better to just not mention it, or else have Jon say 'there will be a lot less mouths to feed soon enough'. Cause by drawing attention to it, you then sort of have to ask how the fuck Cersei can possibly manage to feed the Lannister armies, whatever is left of her bannermen, the Ironborn fleet, and the Golden company considering that she is almost certainly going to keep them bottled up in/around King's Landing the entire season.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Jive Turkey

Karen
Ackshually

I was expecting everyone in that scene to get massacred as a message from the writers, sort of a 'dont forget, in this show we fuckin kill bitches'

Would be a strange move to have them survive the dragon at the wall to then just die in an insignificant scene the very next time they're on screen, though

Jive Turkey

Karen
Also I didn't catch it during the episode but the zombie kid was Ned Umber, Smalljon Umbers son.

Maybe I'm completely retarded, but I miss shit like this all the time. I didn't realize it was the same kid until it was pointed out in one of those review videos. Which sucks for me, because it lessens the impact of scenes like that

Utnayan

I Love Utnayan he’s awesome
<Gold Donor>
What point was Bran trying to make when Jon told him he’s a man now and he said “not yet”? Other than being his weird ass self.

I took it as he won't be a man until he kills Jaime Lannister.

• 2Seriously?
Reactions: 1 users

Warmuth

Molten Core Raider
I was pretty happy and surprised that they didn’t waste a bunch of time with the Theon ninja rescue. The dragon riding thing though, even my wife was bitching during that part. Next episode they hopefully get to the point and break the news to Dany and get the sure to be priceless reactions when she finds out she’s pretty much living a lie. If episode three is the battle then get that drama boiling so it’s not an hour long episode of pensive peering over the walls waiting for NK to come lay waste.

Nester

Vyemm Raider
I was pretty happy and surprised that they didn’t waste a bunch of time with the Theon ninja rescue. The dragon riding thing though, even my wife was bitching during that part. Next episode they hopefully get to the point and break the news to Dany and get the sure to be priceless reactions when she finds out she’s pretty much living a lie. If episode three is the battle then get that drama boiling so it’s not an hour long episode of pensive peering over the walls waiting for NK to come lay waste.

My wife literally said "get to the fucking fireworks factory already" during the dragon flying scene.
I love her.

• 3Worf
Reactions: 2 users